Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 2,180,613
Difference: 16,227

chart

Happy now? that being said, TD are still noobs

Horde

Reaction score
For us who looking this outside the world you guys are playing we don't know who winning this war. One of you post Dalton and someone next post is Taxi :rolleyes:

DeletedUser120056

Funny thing is TD could've win in 1on1 battle with Taxi. But Rust join in. Kinda sad a noob tribe like TD was winning Haha jokes

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
lol, yeah thank god rust joined the war, the only thing you did was cap zazs villages while he was being internalled and you trying to make it seem like you were winning

So you're saying the internal started before taxi began attacking? stats say otherwise ;) @Horde I guess it's a good thing outsiders mean nothing to us :p taxi can only recruit and kick for so long until we eat them all.

3b018472b21362b9fc8d6ad71c30faa1.png

DeletedUser120056

We been fighting you way before we noticed Zazs. Haha. But of course create an excuse. Frankly TD better then Taxi. Yeah. I may be destroyed. But had alot of fun. Gotta take now

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
We been fighting you way before we noticed Zazs. Haha. But of course create an excuse. Frankly TD better then Taxi. Yeah. I may be destroyed. But had alot of fun. Gotta take now

it all started with snipperaka or whatever the name if i remember correctly. when taxi AGAIN RECRUITED from another top tribe and lost its player in the same day :eek:

soulofsteel8

Reaction score

TD pretty much fell apart the moment you got OPd lol

Last edited:

DeletedUser29841

haha so if you were 'winning' the war why did we have some vills right in the middle of TD with limited def in and you didn't cap a single vill