Congrats to UNI!

DeletedUser123806

https://www.twstats.com/en106/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=10295189&type=lose&timerange=2019/09/12 - 2019/09/13&pn=-1

Now we can see how much i was crying.. or was it because i have enough experience with ttibalwars that i know a bit about tactica and can see the bomb before it explodes..
Wiki Khan and team player lost the server for TP by using probably the worst tactics ever seen in tribalwars. They don't see the bomb before it explodes - they even need to stand on it to noice it.

If you wanna lose a server, then it's definitely those two people you want on your team. All they can do is noble players several times smaller than themselves and they have no tactical sense. Oh well.. twibalwars is a hard game for some people...

Then there's the people who win with style. They don't take small players who leave them alone. There's no reason to if they're peaceful. Everything with less than 90% morale who doesn't attack, why go after them..
I assume you wan't a game to play and you won't have that for long if people with work and non duals can't play because some people think they can't win without taking every non dangerous player.

But once again, congratulations to UNI. You have a few shady players but all in all you've done well.
You went to war, well got declared war against you by a team who were ahead with 0,1% world domination, they had less players than you and they had much better safe zones and you still easily beat them although with a bit help from two of their own players :O) You did well. Congratulations.

It's rarely seen a team having tactics as bad as TP.

DeletedUser55551

Feel free to disband UNI, it’d be nice to see a world go on for years like they used too ;P

apujanata

Reaction score
https://www.twstats.com/en106/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=10295189&type=lose&timerange=2019/09/12 - 2019/09/13&pn=-1

Now we can see how much i was crying.. or was it because i have enough experience with ttibalwars that i know a bit about tactica and can see the bomb before it explodes..
Wiki Khan and team player lost the server for TP by using probably the worst tactics ever seen in tribalwars. They don't see the bomb before it explodes - they even need to stand on it to noice it.

If you wanna lose a server, then it's definitely those two people you want on your team. All they can do is noble players several times smaller than themselves and they have no tactical sense. Oh well.. twibalwars is a hard game for some people...

Then there's the people who win with style. They don't take small players who leave them alone. There's no reason to if they're peaceful. Everything with less than 90% morale who doesn't attack, why go after them..
I assume you wan't a game to play and you won't have that for long if people with work and non duals can't play because some people think they can't win without taking every non dangerous player.

But once again, congratulations to UNI. You have a few shady players but all in all you've done well.
You went to war, well got declared war against you by a team who were ahead with 0,1% world domination, they had less players than you and they had much better safe zones and you still easily beat them although with a bit help from two of their own players :O) You did well. Congratulations.

It's rarely seen a team having tactics as bad as TP.
I only see 1 account in your link. Wiki khan. Is that 2 player in 1 account ?

Blaming losing war just because of 1 account out of 20+ account in a tribe is not logical. It should be more than 10%. Usually, at least 20-30% is the culprit.

DeletedUser55551

I only see 1 account in your link. Wiki khan. Is that 2 player in 1 account ?

Blaming losing war just because of 1 account out of 20+ account in a tribe is not logical. It should be more than 10%. Usually, at least 20-30% is the culprit.

if you’ve dealt with him in game, that’s not all that isn’t logical....

Deleted User - 10770065

Just a salty kid who is mad that he sucks, so makes up nonsense about the reason TP lost was because they nobled small rim players lol. Pretty sure any decent tribe nobles small rim players because they are free vills, like he was.

DeletedUser121430

You hurt my feelings.
Its okay babe, ill smother then im love xo
Well guy’s it was a fun run while it lasted, it was a shame so much of the TP and VS guys had to give up so early otherwise it might have made it quite a competition for GT to stay alive.