MC Daddys Analysis

a.K.a elmoo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
giphy.gif

.Yoda

alright my wiggas, lets get back into this epic analysis 2.0, brought to you by the one and only. Daddy

As the world has progressed some noobs have now fallen towards the rim (myself included), whilst the rest of the hardcore players remain in the core,outer rim.

First of all, i must say, the analysis done at the beginning seemed almost 70% accurate so im excited to see how this next one goes.

The top dominant tribe remains the same, Rukus, has recently rimmed the smurs (which was pretty obvious) and now they seem to be expanding at a crazy as hell rate, ive never seen someone contest with tudadar at this level before, usually hes always 2x bigger or 10 x bigger by now, anyways, he may even felt the need to quit after currently being hammered in world 108.

below shows the top 25 resource plundered, although i havent been following this world, i cannot say if these are daily loots or mainly one hit wonders, never the less, rukus seems to be amazingly well, taking up 11 of the 25 top plundered. fresh isnt doing bad considering theyre a tribe of 19 people, their skill may be shit tho, not a big fan of them, mainly pp gods, who are probably rich saudi arabian princes irl, i cant see them doing well, kasparov ive seen his name around but not sure who he is. Lets hope they can be the next big thing contending for the southern dominance against ruckus. It is also good to point out how disappointing design are doing, maybe they arnt shining yet or focusing on other worlds (babin i know you got shit to do on world 109) so that might be a good excuse. Although ahh yee hoon and his squad are also playing world 108 too against taxi and maybe even raggestyles tribe so hard to say. Wus are doing pretty well aswell, ive heard good things about them (from my co) so will discuss further down the line.

8ddd106d0cf31a4c90e664db4310252e.png

Ruckus

So far so good, has high plunder rates aswell as looting runs per day, majority of their players seem active which i believe is key in tribal wars, undoubtedly rank 1 for a reason, they pretty much rimmed a tribe within a few hours, probably wasnt hard considering how well the players co ordinated it. Unfortunatley it would have been better if they managed to land it all within the same second, it is only to be expected for a rank 1 tribe so that was a huge disappointment. I believe they still have to clean up with the smurfs while the northern are still pushing upwards towards babin and his 104 world winners.

Wus
A Tribe that is highly underrated imo, they have odin god of war, and as expected by his username, i heard he is probably one of the best op commander that ever graced tribalwars. (according to my co lol). They have alot of potential and hopefully they can have the fight theyve always wanted this world, although their spread is ok, their northern border is now contested with design, i highly suggest that they capitalize on every advantage they can get at this stage of the game before it is too late.

Design
Again i have high hopes for this tribe, i kinda know what they are bringing to the table and i know what their plans are on the north, lets just hope it all falls into place, they will definately be one to take with care, if they manage to get trex/babin (maybe)/ and ragestyles frontine, itll be a freaking nightmare to crack that shit. Synergy i heard was good, (welcome j3blacck ) their new recruits after the tribe efes disbanded.

Fresh
New tribe, common names but i really dont know much about them, all i know is they got alot of freaking pp. I saw a guy go from 60 points to rank 23 while still in beginner protection after he got rimmed. (god damn did i make alot of pp off him). Lets hope they know how to capitalize on their huge lead. Definatly wanna see them vs ruckus if that was to happen. They are the biggest contender of south east.

I cant seem to post map images so idk how to do it so hopefully yall can highlight these tribes to see where they are on the map. This analysis is quite broad and quick but its more of an update, i dont dare to comment much as i have been on world 109, but for sure this comming week will be more in depth as i start to get back into this world

peace out my wiggas

yours truly

Daddy mc D

focushor

Good analysis, except I don't understand why you would have such high expectations for frauds and jumpers :)

DeletedUser44759

Known smurf/rivers/odin god of war since w24, good player, but "one of the best ops commanders that ever graced tribal wars"? Not sure I'd go that far by a long stretch. he is however highly entertaining and something of a master at the more psychological aspects of this game....wait for the ruckus to start in that tribe when he makes his bid to force internal everybody who disagrees with him ;)

Just fyi, Ruckus farmers have consistently improved on farming stats, not a one day wonder in there

Thanks for post :)

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
Known smurf/rivers/odin god of war since w24, good player, but "one of the best ops commanders that ever graced tribal wars"? Not sure I'd go that far by a long stretch. he is however highly entertaining and something of a master at the more psychological aspects of this game....wait for the ruckus to start in that tribe when he makes his bid to force internal everybody who disagrees with him ;)

Just fyi, Ruckus farmers have consistently improved on farming stats, not a one day wonder in there

Thanks for post :)
You speak of Ragnar about Odin, The owner of that account is Adam Baker, the one who mcdaddy is poorly attributing as the "best Op commander" I crushed ever single OP he planned on W104 and I considered them to be some of the worst OP's I have defended against. I've defending more than most.

I am intrigued to see someone here that remembers ragnar by those old names. Will be interesting to see more of your progress once the p2w phase of the game concludes, velvet.

.Yoda

You speak of Ragnar about Odin, The owner of that account is Adam Baker, the one who mcdaddy is poorly attributing as the "best Op commander" I crushed ever single OP he planned on W104 and I considered them to be some of the worst OP's I have defended against. I've defending more than most.

I am intrigued to see someone here that remembers ragnar by those old names. Will be interesting to see more of your progress once the p2w phase of the game concludes, velvet.
like i said, "i heard" im not 100% sure on these players as i havent come across them yet, only worlds ive played on so far is 69 77 109 and now this one,

again, more indept analysis will be done as i monitor day chars for the next week or so, this world will be interesting, trex i heard alot of things about you and your stats back up what others say. If you do play this world seriously id like to see and endgame of ruckus vs design.

DeletedUser123870

like i said, "i heard" im not 100% sure on these players as i havent come across them yet, only worlds ive played on so far is 69 77 109 and now this one,

again, more indept analysis will be done as i monitor day chars for the next week or so, this world will be interesting, trex i heard alot of things about you and your stats back up what others say. If you do play this world seriously id like to see and endgame of ruckus vs design.

and why you say we are Saudi Arabian Princes and keep insulting my team ?
your analysis seems to me only good to your team but bad to others which is quite joke ,
But the Truth will come and we will see who is the real king of 110.

Last edited:

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
To be fair back then the pnp could make or break a tribe and until late in the world no such thing as a world ending

DeletedUser123870

Yet at the same time you wonder why the community of this game Keep dying due to the amount of people who insult each other in the forum and everywhere without a reason .

DeAdMaX

Odin couldnt command himself out of a wet paper bag. Even with his botts he is still below average at best. Just internals and uses push accounts and multis. Turns to water at any sign of conflict.

focushor

I'm absolutely amazed by the amount of shit-talking Design can do.

.Yoda

One things for certain, this not well done analysis is getting people discussing on the forums!!! :p
mate this is to get the community active, seems like a ghost town in here, its not about the content, its more about someone trying and making an effort to revive the juice