A Simple Request (RUST VS Taxi F.)

Total Carnage

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hey taxi, how pathetic is that op your gonna launch lol

Nobles, 80 hours out? I bet i can't stack those in time

You must feel a little stupid now. I don't think 80 hrs was enough time for you TBH.

Namek

Luuuuuuuuuuuul nice topic and war
Side 1:
Tribes: RUST
Side 2:
Tribes: Taxi

Timeframe: Last 24 hours < -------------------

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 111
Difference: 74 <------------------------

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 1,049,458
Difference: 723,593

chart

Last edited:

Snow Rabbit

Reaction score
Just thought I'd put the stats in from the start of the war since no-ones posted them and feel measuring the last 24 hours is always gonna be skewed. Not like we need to hide the stats :)

Side 1:

Tribes: Taxi, CAB
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 241
Difference: 179

chart

Side 1:
Side 2: 91
Difference: 59

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 1,868,162
Difference: 1,448,768

chart

Side 1:
Side 2: 846,926
Difference: 560,177

chart

DeletedUser116348

Just thought I'd include the timeframe that includes DragonMaster being nobled out before you left the Dalton vs Taxi war and started fresh. Not like you need to hide the stats.

Side 1:
Tribes: Taxi, CAB
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 1,855
Difference: 1,504

chart

Side 1:
Side 2: 175
Difference: 87

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 15,446,882
Difference: 9,051,499

chart

Side 1:
Side 2: 1,656,486
Difference: 800,555

chart

Namek

I though we were talking about the last OP, but nice war anyways :)

Snow Rabbit

Reaction score
And here lies the problems with RUST as a tribe, you look good on paper but my god are you self centered , look around you you've lost 150 villas today and you're still trying to bend the argument to make it a victory for yourself

h79FH9l.jpg

0 villas gained and you've only had to kill around 37 nukes this war as a defender so no wonder you haven't lost a villa as it doesn't seem as you were in taxi's thoughts when we planned the OP

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
And here lies the problems with RUST as a tribe, you look good on paper but my god are you self centered , look around you you've lost 150 villas today and you're still trying to bend the argument to make it a victory for yourself

h79FH9l.jpg

0 villas gained and you've only had to kill around 37 nukes this war as a defender so no wonder you haven't lost a villa as it doesn't seem as you were in taxi's thoughts when we planned the OP

Pointless discussion. You guys wouldn't even try to op me now just because you know it's infinitively harder to noble me instead of another player who is less active.

Same thing happened in w106 to me vs UNI.

Also, these stats don't reflect ods gained during a war. I killed way over 120 nukes from this op alone today.
Yes I was the supporter of the day.

Fact is , you guys didnt gain any village today from our top tier accounts from the tribe. You guys did a good job in picking those 2 targets that seem the least active, and it worked out.

I wonder what will happen when we do the same vs you. Pretty sure there is plenty good food in CAB to eat.

soulofsteel8

Reaction score
Pointless discussion. You guys wouldn't even try to op me now just because you know it's infinitively harder to noble me instead of another player who is less active.

Also, these stats don't reflect ods gained during a war. I killed way over 120 nukes from this op alone today.

Fact is , you guys didnt gain any village today from our top tier accounts from the tribe. You guys did a good job in picking those 2 targets that seem the least active, and it worked out.

I wonder what will happen when we do the same vs you. Pretty sure there is plenty good food in CAB to eat.

nice cope

Total Carnage

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

It's not our fault that the target's were not active much at the time. That's all on you guys to check for that type of stuff. So we might as well grab off those that cant stay active or simply cant defend as well to make our own jobs easier in the end. Makes zero sense to just launch on someone and leave easy pickings alone. Its tribal wars mate.

DeletedUser120800

Isn't that the point of a good OP? To find the weakness and exploit it? Sure hitting you would be harder because your backline and midline are very large.

We didn't target any of your "top tier" accounts because the vast majority of your "top tier" accounts are not even mostly frontline.

Good job on killing 120 nukes, but as a tribe we have 9700 villages and probably threw about 3000 nukes that op so you barely made a dent. By no means did any of your tribe defend well and it will just keep happening.

You are only as strong as your weakest member.

Pretty funny to think that we took more of RUST's villages in our first OP than we did of TD, guess TD were the better tribe? RIP RUST and their dodgy diplomacy.

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Isn't that the point of a good OP? To find the weakness and exploit it? Sure hitting you would be harder because your backline and midline are very large.

We didn't target any of your "top tier" accounts because the vast majority of your "top tier" accounts are not even mostly frontline.

Good job on killing 120 nukes, but as a tribe we have 9700 villages and probably threw about 3000 nukes that op so you barely made a dent. By no means did any of your tribe defend well and it will just keep happening.

You are only as strong as your weakest member.

Pretty funny to think that we took more of RUST's villages in our first OP than we did of TD, guess TD were the better tribe? RIP RUST and their dodgy diplomacy.

Yes it is and I literally was saying this.

In fact our Account player from KingVictor was announcing 1 week before the op that he was merging with another tribe member to increase overall activity since he couldn't play as much on FL solo as he wished.

Oh well, just makes the internal process a tad bit faster :p