Im not Monster betrayed most of his teammates and now he is merging with Contra!

• Thread starter DeletedUser124062
  • Start date

DeletedUser124062

Im not Monster(Hiden) betrayed their first allies Swedes (SF)
Now he is betraying his own teammates,tmrw he will betray UC and COMA and
In few days he will merge with Contra

No you are not monster, you are just noob player with no honor.

1573173459400.png

T4smanian Devil

Reaction score
never dont decide to merge with a noob that thinks sending nukes to 1 villa while u know which villages are def is backstabbing
u think i need ur timezone for killing u?! thanks god for this i didnt let u join my acc cuz i hate noobs , when u think i need timezone to attack you u r definitly a noob
u had def in north villages and i knew which one is defensive and if i wanted to noble u , i could send trains to each of them not just send 1 nuke to a village that is next door of my villa and start nobling it with 1 noble

DeletedUser117860

never dont decide to merge with a noob that thinks sending nukes to 1 villa while u know which villages are def is backstabbing
u think i need ur timezone for killing u?! thanks god for this i didnt let u join my acc cuz i hate noobs , when u think i need timezone to attack you u r definitly a noob
u had def in north villages and i knew which one is defensive and if i wanted to noble u , i could send trains to each of them not just send 1 nuke to a village that is next door of my villa and start nobling it with 1 noble

So you dont deny you are betraying Noname to join Contra, lolz.
my suggestion was correct. OMFG:D

T4smanian Devil

Reaction score
So you dont deny you are betraying Noname to join Contra, lolz.
my suggestion was correct. OMFG:D
if i remember well , u predicted something about the winners and that was totally wrong , i dont think contra has any interests on me after our first 2 days war , i know a huge OP is on the day for me <3

Woah, shouldn’t someone be telling me about this first?
you must talk to me directly if you want to take me in contra , not by @fuka

DeletedUser124062

People see those two guys , Monster and Smurf, they are acting like nothing is happening, but in reality Hidden( Im not monster) at the moment is stacking with few of his guys front with UC and preparing to attack them

He would sell everyone and his close friends for win, and those who are not going to agree with his dirty contra playing backstabbing, him he is internalling them in noname but again on the way where he offers merger ....

All honest people are being internalled. Very sad from our leader.

Advice to UC , go and scout few villages in deep "backline" with Noname , you will get your proof.

Last edited by a moderator:

Haram B

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
defending on two fronts, he is there while one of the other front tribe is falling. if not now then i dont know when someone is allowed to get cocky