Leader of Design Gameplay Revealed

DeletedUser123996

wait people actually enjoy working with ODIN? HAHA

Hmu when he internals you fam

Anyone enjoy working with any of the top tribes? Seems like all of them are formed by 5 close friends with plans to backstab the rest.

DeletedUser123996

As a duke of Ruckus, Im very happy to find new info about my tribe on the externals. Thanks guys #muchlove
I almost got fooled that Im reading council forum. Luckily, some memes appeared
It's time to make the forums active again

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
wait people actually enjoy working with ODIN? HAHA

Hmu when he internals you fam

He would never internal me lol, it would be the other way around. Trust me on that one.

As a duke of Ruckus, Im very happy to find new info about my tribe on the externals. Thanks guys #muchlove
I almost got fooled that Im reading council forum. Luckily, some memes appeared

AMG council forum is all a big meme, much fun is being had here.

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
My w90 went swell. Think my account only lost like 5 villages to BiP total? And that was after I sent a circ to everyone including bip that I'm out and bashed Jake's name for holding privs and not removing deadweight from the tribe. How'd your w90 go? Just quickly going over your twstats looks like you only nobled barbs and players that quit all world want a round of applause? Or what?

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
My w90 went swell. Think my account only lost like 5 villages to BiP total? And that was after I sent a circ to everyone including bip that I'm out and bashed Jake's name for holding privs and not removing deadweight from the tribe. How'd your w90 go? Just quickly going over your twstats looks like you only nobled barbs and players that quit all world want a round of applause? Or what?

Rinse and repeat, or are you playing some other world that takes more priority?

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Not sure what you're getting at? Are you referring to me on 109 trying to finish that world out before I fully focus on 110? If so what relevance does that have to do with anything?

Well, more than not people seems to quit and say they got something else going on. I was just making sure that won't happen to our little fun in the future :)

.Yoda

Ask both of your Dads ragnar and odin how well it went for them making us quit on 104.
You're gloating about past worlds. That's the equivalent to McGregor gloating about his ufc wins and getting slaughtered in boxing. New worlds new rules gl noob

.Yoda

Cant when you got your nut sucker lelouch to jump and hit us aswell as every other tribe.

We woulda had a proper 1v1 but people are always too scared to fight

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Ask both of your Dads ragnar and odin how well it went for them making us quit on 104.

Ask them Why i am here instead ;)

If i had not quit W104 i would have told them inviting you and trex was a major misstake and that we should gank you from all sides with that northern tribe as soon as we could. But hey, i wasn't duke, Ryan was if i am not wrong.

.Yoda

Screenshot_20191113-093612_Samsung Internet.jpg

Woulda continued playing if the world wasn't soo unbalanced. Vaynar, order, titm, toxic, Tb, vs fire