Speed - Suggestions Box

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion! I'll play around with it a bit in the next few rounds, if you promise to give me feedback about it ;)

DeletedUser102484

Yeah, I will give feedback on any round I play - don't have much time to play at the moment, but I'll be able to fit a round or 2 in at the weekends I imagine =)

Is it possible to make a round where certain types of troops are disabled? For example a round with no spears, swords or archers? =)

Last edited by a moderator:

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
That's not possible sadly. Exception being Archers (& mounted archers), but you already knew that.

MR.Z0mbie

Reaction score
I haven't seen a high performance or super level yet :)

Few ideas (crazy farm amount, no walls, every barb is a bonus village)

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestions!
No walls is not possible, bonus only is. I'll take it into consideration.

High Performances have occured already however, for example:

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score

Deleted User - 11546290

I really dislike the 5 coins requirement for the first Noblemen in a World which is up for 4 hours. When the world is up for longer then 4 hours then its fine. The last round I think people had Nobles after more than 3 1/2 hours into the World. For me who started 1 hour later nobles were pretty much out of reach.

DeletedUser124082

I'm looking forward to the next round. :)
Does anyone know when the next round starts?

0s0speedy

I really dislike the 5 coins requirement for the first Noblemen in a World which is up for 4 hours. When the world is up for longer then 4 hours then its fine. The last round I think people had Nobles after more than 3 1/2 hours into the World. For me who started 1 hour later nobles were pretty much out of reach.
If the farming is good you can get multiple coins a run.

0s0speedy

yeah need a bit higher barbs to make it interesting. Maybe 3k barbs but barb nobling off.

0s0speedy

Where's Booky to witness this customer service ;)

Also, round before 15:00?