Farewell

.Lucifer.

I think maybe you should just be a co-player. Guess you don't have the mental fortitude to be an account owner. It's fine bro. Don't act like anyone cares.

DeletedUser122732

Bill, let's be honest for a moment. I am that friend who asked you to come back each world and have played with you through thick and thin.
It didn't matter who disliked you or what was on the externals which usually was your fault I asked you to come back. Because that's what friends do. Now, when I got banned the last person I expected to ditch me and go with two delusional players was you.
You comment on me quitting, look back at the worlds! You quit as well for the reasons stated above yourself. World 104 was an exception and my close friends know why I quit you included.
Now you've quit this world, probably because deep down you know the truth, whether you believe it or not you turned your back on someone who always had yours.

1573074716033.png

Hybris

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
To be fair, I think he just realised that the emoji tribe Pshyco will be too strong when McCoys is leading the reunited band from Blood/Gang w105.

Might aswell just save some time and delete right now

DeletedUser122732

I mean it's more than likely they are ripping w110 apart.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Bill, let's be honest for a moment. I am that friend who asked you to come back each world and have played with you through thick and thin.
It didn't matter who disliked you or what was on the externals which usually was your fault I asked you to come back. Because that's what friends do. Now, when I got banned the last person I expected to ditch me and go with two delusional players was you.
You comment on me quitting, look back at the worlds! You quit as well for the reasons stated above yourself. World 104 was an exception and my close friends know why I quit you included.
Now you've quit this world, probably because deep down you know the truth, whether you believe it or not you turned your back on someone who always had yours.

View attachment 3067

Ahhhhh you told me you quit , here your saying you got banned , but that's okay because this is not the main reason I'm quitting

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Thats fine and all, but that does not mean you need to be lingering on the externals :p Not that I necessarily want you gone, I just find it funny that you keep devoting time to this after you quit again.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Thats fine and all, but that does not mean you need to be lingering on the externals :p Not that I necessarily want you gone, I just find it funny that you keep devoting time to this after you quit again.

Ok buddy I'll stop lingering just for you and others like you I just thought it be good to tell players good bye that I been playing this game for the past 8 years even though we weren't good at terms.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hey mate it says on your game profile that you have 5 players playing your account is that true ?

That's okay fleezy you don't have to answer me we all know the reason which is you all suck so bad . you all suck so bad that you need the Rank 2 tribe Design as an ally and a world ending merge for the win with them , but that's okay because the rest of the world is too stupid to see it.

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
How did I even get dragged into this lol anyone who knows me knows I'm a trophy co; If anything I make things harder for you