Leader of Design Gameplay Revealed

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Ask them Why i am here instead ;)

If i had not quit W104 i would have told them inviting you and trex was a major misstake and that we should gank you from all sides with that northern tribe as soon as we could. But hey, i wasn't duke, Ryan was if i am not wrong.
1573591170560.png

Sorry seems like they're not to fond of me.

.Yoda

Hope the other pussie as tribe gets rimmed by you at this stage tbh,

DeAdMaX

Would not surprise me...

Todays TW players are afraid of war, they just want to steamroll the noobs but when the real players show up they get on their knees and start working on a merge. Nah f that shit. Join AMG, Truly experienced players, Guaranteed wars on all fronts upheld guaranteed by ODIN N Ragnar.

Join now and also get a a month of membership in the Discord channel where Ragnar N Odin talks about anything and everything, Join Now! What are you waiting for?
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah
You literally have every tribe allied besides design and lhr. Which was part of your tribe before they saw what ragnar and Odin are like.
You talk soo much shit I bet your ass gets jealous of the shit that comes out your mouth.

IPandamonium

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah
You literally have every tribe allied besides design and lhr. Which was part of your tribe before they saw what ragnar and Odin are like.
You talk soo much shit I bet your ass gets jealous of the shit that comes out your mouth.

SARCOW makes no relations, especially with the north.

.Yoda

ALL

Distalk 2.0 will be announced tonight!!!!!!!!! be prepared, theres gonna be alot of -Fire-, its gonna be lit as fuck.

Stay tuned, the post will be on world 109 forums!

It will unveil everything, how mc daddy came to be and why the hate for babin is soo deep, it will REVEAL EVERYTHING

DeletedUser123996

So what you're saying is this forum is the top players circlejerking themselves while you and Mac Daddy watch?

Alright then
Yes I am trying to learn to become a top player so I can circlejerk as well.

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
Daddy isn't going to be pleased when he hears that you didn't name him a top player...

cztz

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
PNP is part of the game, always was, and clearly someone is obviously trying to stir the shit here, but as far as Ruckus goes it won’t work .. Weakness is just being exposed from certain individuals which is I guess good thing for us..