Surprised? Not so much

focushor

Top-members of Monkey, namely

Another Time
Bonfire101
Simbaba
Sleepwalkers

jumped today in Ruckus.

Shame on them, shame on what this game has become.
It's literally so bad to jump out of your tribe to a better one. Merge wars, not tribal wars. Stop betraying. It's lame. You're lame.

Kudos to PS for fighting until the end, as well as SND. They're the real MVPs.

Top members of Monkey? Lame. No more, no less. Just lame. Shame on you.

DeletedUser123996

At this point every tribe except for the allies of ruckus should band together and try to take them, but nobody will. Everybody is out there hoping to get invited by them lol

IPandamonium

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
At this point every tribe except for the allies of ruckus should band together and try to take them, but nobody will. Everybody is out there hoping to get invited by them lol

Whilst ruckus is out there hoping to get invited by SARCOW. ‍♂️

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
"..sheep can become stressed when separated from their flock members. During flocking, sheep have a strong tendency to follow, and a leader may simply be the first individual to move. "

"...Being a prey species, the primary defense mechanism of sheep is to flee from danger when their flight zone is entered. "

Hybris

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
It's literally so bad to jump out of your tribe to a better one. Merge wars, not tribal wars. Stop betraying. It's lame. You're lame.

Look.

I respect free speech, but you litterally jumped from a tribe to a better one, like 5 days ago? One would think why you of all would make this post.

Also like the fact everyone tries to talk down 3 recruits to Ruckus, while everyone else around the world have swapped members/merged members this entire world. Design from Efes. WUS from Efes. LHR from AMG. OUT to Squad (big lol in this context) I can continue to name stuff but I think you understand what I mean.

I completely forgot!!! Why do I bother? I hate double morale, yuck.

You are just jealous it wasnt you

Last edited:

DeletedUser123996

Look.

I respect free speech, but you litterally jumped from a tribe to a better one, like 5 days ago? One would think why you of all would make this post.

Also like the fact everyone tries to talk down 3 recruits to Ruckus, while everyone else around the world have swapped members/merged members this entire world. Design from Efes. WUS from Efes. LHR from AMG. OUT to Squad (big lol in this context) I can continue to name stuff but I think you understand what I mean.

Dumb take. OUT and Squad merged. Nobody got left behind. Surely you can see how this is different?

Bippe

Reaction score
3afe1be3074ba2976e1cb5c2fc374240.png

giphy.gif

.Yoda

lmao ruckus tribe is a joke!!!! i panda is also a joke for sucking up to ruckus. kinda accept the fact that players are too afraid to fight. Cant wait to see what design/amg/ruckus will do, not sure who im betting my money at this point. Both tribes are masters at mindgame and cherry picking

focushor

You posted my history of tribe changes? HAHA. What a joke of a person you are. Let me explain (for the people that actually want to hear the truth)

I joined XLR because it was a tribe with few members. When I left, every member was inactive as hell. I can't remember what NRA was. I was in Efes and they kicked me out, so no jump there. TAXI was my tribe and I was the only member. Care to check that too? Agg was a tribe of Swedish members. I left when it was disbanded by the top members joining Squad. Again, no jump. Then, it was OUT. I created it to have top people in my area form something strong. It was my own tribe and I am so proud we made it that far. We finally merged with Squad: my condition was to leave no one behind, and that's what we did.

I might be a bad player, farmer, bad resource management, etc. But I am NOT, and never will be a jumper, spy or betrayer. The people who do these are complete garbage.

Case closed. Also, seeing Ruckus members liking each other's posts just confirms some other guy's conclusion:

The world forums are just top players circlejerking. Change my mind. Also, open yours.

Corrion

Reaction score
Top-members of Monkey, namely

Another Time
Bonfire101
Simbaba
Sleepwalkers

jumped today in Ruckus.

Kudos to PS for fighting until the end, as well as SND. They're the real MVPs.

Top members of Monkey? Lame. No more, no less. Just lame. Shame on you.

Sounds like someone is knocking at the door or is it u who punched himself while writing this ?