A Simple Request (RUST VS Taxi F.)

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Yawn why are Taxi and ex Dalton still on these forums coming up with excuses to justify their actions. You wanted an easy win just live with it and move on. All these excuses of "Rust leadership hurt our feelings" is getting old. Winning by merging is a valid strategy so really you don't need to feel obligated for propaganda and lies.

What is really funny is people ragging on Spanish for their player account what if none of their accounts are coplayed while those in Taxi and Dalton were so the actual "player" count is not as different as you'd want to believe.

we don’t make any excuses we are just laughing at you guys crying about a boring world because for once you have more than 1 enemy. No one in Taxi cares enough to make excuses we will win this world and couldn’t be any more happy with the outcome cucking you backstabbing fools. Just imagine if Rust put this same energy into the game that you do the externals you might be in a different position ;)

Snowbrand

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Happy to see luluki and friends going too shit lol. Was talking so much shit early, just wish I could've stayed to the end... But the supermerge wasn't the ending I was hoping for

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
we don’t make any excuses we are just laughing at you guys crying about a boring world because for once you have more than 1 enemy. No one in Taxi cares enough to make excuses we will win this world and couldn’t be any more happy with the outcome cucking you backstabbing fools. Just imagine if Rust put this same energy into the game that you do the externals you might be in a different position ;)

Soooo you're from TD? If not your post is just salty and a lie. Its like your ashamed of winning by merging, like I said though no shame to winning be recruitment its one of many strats in the game. Just accept yourself and you'll be better off for it.

Horde

Reaction score
I don't know why you guys making this soo big when every single world is finishing like this. If RUST can merge with Dalton or Taxi they will do it. This game is lately playing like this and that is it, we need to live with it ;)

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Soooo you're from TD? If not your post is just salty and a lie. Its like your ashamed of winning by merging, like I said though no shame to winning be recruitment its one of many strats in the game. Just accept yourself and you'll be better off for it.

The only salty ones are you, then again I’d be salty too if I got steamrolled in w100 then 108 back to back. You’re more relevant in these externals then you are in game.

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I don't know why you guys making this soo big when every single world is finishing like this. If RUST can merge with Dalton or Taxi they will do it. This game is lately playing like this and that is it, we need to live with it ;)

I just love how all you whiners come out complaining thatthe lowest member count tribe merged waaaaaah waaaaah go merge with Spain already like you planned Rust nOObs. Big mad that we didn’t choose you guys to win the world.

thomcameback

Reaction score
hey nooooob, what make you so angry and talk much..... your stats don't have right to say like that ;)

Snow Rabbit

Reaction score
EJddSF7.jpg

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Why so mad? Lol

Who’s mad? We are going to win we just find it amusing that you are whining about the position your leaders put you in. Go play a new world if this world is ruined for you we honestly don’t care what rust or Spain think about the merge.

Horde

Reaction score
I just love how all you whiners come out complaining thatthe lowest member count tribe merged waaaaaah waaaaah go merge with Spain already like you planned Rust nOObs. Big mad that we didn’t choose you guys to win the world.
Wtf. I didnt whine about anything, i didn't playing that world :D Just watching this war and comment that you guys go over it. Merge and that it is. You should learn to read mate ;)

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Wtf. I didnt whine about anything, i didn't playing that world :D Just watching this war and comment that you guys go over it. Merge and that it is. You should learn to read mate ;)

Yeah my reading comprehension skills are as bad as Rob's leading skills at times my bad :D

Total Carnage

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
But i am here to see YOUR diplomacy ways ;)

dont use anything that happened in past as excuse for this move.

And I cry when I see what TW became .

Don't use anything from the past lol. The past helps you pick what happens in the future.

I see only 2 pathetic tribes atm: ex Rank 1 and ex Rank 2 who felt the need to merge to get this win :D

nothing can be morepathetic than this...

EX rank 1 ? ..... Taxi has been ranked one for most of the world and it will remain like that for you im afraid.

Like come on you guys had the chance to be friends but made stupid border agreements then you decide to annoy us in other ways. You complain and complain and carry on like little whiny babies and yet you guys had a family tribe grow inside of you in a rune world which cut your 2 major clusters off.

Hats off to
[B]Quack[/B] for not coming here and having a dig at people and respecting others.

Anyways good luck to everyone and have fun

arabela

Yeah, I didnt mean as Taxi is not rank 1 anymore or wasnt rank 1. Lol Uncontrary, it meant to show it was rank 1 already and big enough not to do this merge ... like “it was rank 1, why did they need to merge rank 2?”

Yeah, well, i dont need your hat off for not comming here. I come here whenever i see something i dont like. I doubt i came too much till you guys did this shitty merge.

And about your wish for good luck...not sure how can luck save us, noobs from Rust as Otto called us above. ;)

Last edited: