A Simple Request (RUST VS Taxi F.)

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Had 10ish incomings when I deleted. Then over the course of 5.5 day process spanish and dalton nobled most of the account for free villages after finding out about the delete. They wouldnt of been able to rim me the way the account was set up since they could just target 20-30% semi close range vs 1k def and highend boosters but there was nothing more I could do to keep my friends alive. Not sure what the diplo ever was, but if spanish kept attacking that rim without taxis help they would of nobled the rest of k53 and I guess half your villages at the bottom area of k43 soon after. Spanish up to that point seemed to really benefit with their diplo making a massive power push to be able to noble pretty much 12million pts of WoW tribe freely. After WoW, I wouldnt be surprised if they ran the biggest ops for several weeks on the world. I believe this is when Dalton leadership nap'd taxi and that was a critical move that put them in position to merge into them for the win. That said if groot and ashen started near/fronted the spanish and WoW instead of taxi, i think Dalton would of been the tribe name that ended up winning. Not sure why the merge is a surprise to anyone. Dalton wasnt going to play out the world with 13-15ish accounts versus tribes that mass merged/recruited with multiple full rosters. It seemed like from maybe halfway through it was either merge with rust or taxi and rust had spanish all around them. Im not sure rust could of nobled the spanish either. I personally think taxi deserved to win this world. From start to finish they actually made big moves. Everyone else seemed to be hesitant or waiting for somethign to happen.
I don't know what people think of you, but I started this world near you and saw you growing bigger and bigger. One Man army vs 3 Spanish tribes. You deserve a big respect and from me you got it.
How You Like Me Now

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
You deserve a big respect and from me you got it.

He deserves no respect, he did nothing but noble barbs and support his tribe before taking the cowards way out and deleting. Any nOOb can hide behind stacks and instead of fighting he clicked that delete button and used his friends dying as a scapegoat.

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
He nobled all my barbs, slowed my growth cause i wasnt able to farm after i basically begged him 100x to stop. All that just to fvck us over in the end and delete...i wouldve been top 3 easily if i had been able to farm. My last world and this dude started near me..

I tried getting spanish to involve me when OPing him but they never did. “Ask pandora” no bro i wasnt gonna ask my dukes to do something im not supposed to do. So theres that about spanish saying “dalton couldve helped us” i tried you didnt listen

Hopefully people realize hes cancer and needs to be rimmed unless hes in your tribe. Dunno why my dukes wanted to be friends with him its basically what cost dalton the potential win (half of western players became inactive cause of not being able to attack anyone in the west)

tudadar

Reaction score
He deserves no respect, he did nothing but noble barbs and support his tribe before taking the cowards way out and deleting. Any nOOb can hide behind stacks and instead of fighting he clicked that delete button and used his friends dying as a scapegoat.

Cowards way out and deleting? Why would I stick around to hold your front for you when you had no intentions of fighting the spanish. It became obvious after a while there was no point. In fact dalton had brought up the idea of joint ops vs the spanish a while beforehand but then nap'd them with border agreements leaving us on our own. Did what we could, You cant blame u guys getting fooled on rust/spanish diplo on us. We were always willing to help vs spanish. We had no support/sits from dalton. Would of liked to see what you could do in that situation.

Last edited:

tudadar

Reaction score
He nobled all my barbs, slowed my growth cause i wasnt able to farm after i basically begged him 100x to stop. All that just to fvck us over in the end and delete...i wouldve been top 3 easily if i had been able to farm. My last world and this dude started near me..

I tried getting spanish to involve me when OPing him but they never did. “Ask pandora” no bro i wasnt gonna ask my dukes to do something im not supposed to do. So theres that about spanish saying “dalton couldve helped us” i tried you didnt listen

Hopefully people realize hes cancer and needs to be rimmed unless hes in your tribe. Dunno why my dukes wanted to be friends with him its basically what cost dalton the potential win (half of western players became inactive cause of not being able to attack anyone in the west)

They werent your barbs. They were my barbs. I outfarmed you in 5-10 mins daily. I didnt see you fighting the spanish at all. Just saw you giving back villages you took that you shouldnt have from their border agreement. But still nice to hear that you think getting 7mil worth of free villages is "screwing u over" because I didnt give u guys my sit. You guys made diplo with rust/spanish resulting in us getting attacked with no help from dalton and my friends dying. Why did you deserve the sit? Your tribe got about 70% of the villages mostly free.

You and hedgehog opped my rim 2 barb noble stations with the spanish and lost 30 nukes.

Didnt realize I cost you the win. Arent u winning? Id say you personally dont deserve it after being too scared to hit wow/spanish and just crying about barbs all day but thats me.

tudadar

Reaction score
I don't know what people think of you, but I started this world near you and saw you growing bigger and bigger. One Man army vs 3 Spanish tribes. You deserve a big respect and from me you got it.
How You Like Me Now

Thanks! We did what we could. At the start our closest 90% of villages to the spanish were offensive waiting to do joint ops and sintim op really hurt but then I was able to get rid of those and switch to def and it slowed down. WoW collapse and spanish getting a easy 12 mil points close range was too much for us though. CDF nearby had been stagnated in a super small cluster and with the collapse/border/sintim mass nuking they really used their mass nobles they had to their advantage.

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I agree with what you said actually, i never understood why we didnt take on you and Spanish early on and war Taxi in the end game when end war is supposed to be not midgame.

They were my barbs. I was in k43 until you started nobling in it. K44 was yours. No shit you outfarmed me you were streched on k44 and had amazing barbs compared to my k43 rim barbs which needed time to grow to 1,5k pts they were 700pt at the time which means a lot less resources produced. Everyone in k44 farmed 50mil on 2-5k plundered villas. I was at 20k plunders for 15-20 mil per day due to smaller rim barbs and you nobling every decent barb on k43/44 border and then starting in my continent. They werent your barbs you had 1 village only at the start of july there. They were dalton barbs actually not just mine.

I never OPed you, hedge got mad and yolo sent his close range nukes and i sent a few of mine, but gg on stacking one village. I never had enough nobles to compete with your 1k 10% pks to renoble from you. I wasnt alowed to hit spanish so i started moving north on taxi FL away from you. Hedge,me, tony at the time all wanted to hit spanish/WoW

When you deleted spanish entered our K all over the place and we had to make adjustments. But i never understood my tribes diplomacy anyhow

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Cowards way out and deleting? Why would I stick around to hold your front for you when you had no intentions of fighting the spanish. It became obvious after a while there was no point. In fact dalton had brought up the idea of joint ops vs the spanish a while beforehand but then nap'd them with border agreements leaving us on our own. Did what we could, You cant blame u guys getting fooled on rust/spanish diplo on us. We were always willing to help vs spanish. We had no support/sits from dalton. Would of liked to see what you could do in that situation.

You never stick around for a fight regardless what you want to believe in, we should've ate you at startup like i reccomended to the tribe but your relation with Pandora saved you just for you to turn on her. You weren't holding our FL, you were holding your own. There's a reason I will hunt you down any world we meet big tuda, you don't understand how diplomacy works and when things don't go your way you DELETE taking the easy way out yes.

tudadar

Reaction score
I agree with what you said actually, i never understood why we didnt take on you and Spanish early on and war Taxi in the end game when end war is supposed to be not midgame.

They were my barbs. I was in k43 until you started nobling in it. K44 was yours. No shit you outfarmed me you were streched on k44 and had amazing barbs compared to my k43 rim barbs which needed time to grow to 1,5k pts they were 700pt at the time which means a lot less resources produced. Everyone in k44 farmed 50mil on 2-5k plundered villas. I was at 20k plunders for 15-20 mil per day due to smaller rim barbs and you nobling every decent barb on k43/44 border and then starting in my continent. They werent your barbs you had 1 village only at the start of july there. They were dalton barbs actually not just mine.

I never OPed you, hedge got mad and yolo sent his close range nukes and i sent a few of mine, but gg on stacking one village. I never had enough nobles to compete with your 1k 10% pks to renoble from you. I wasnt alowed to hit spanish so i started moving north on taxi FL away from you. Hedge,me, tony at the time all wanted to hit spanish/WoW

I didnt have 1k 10% packets. Not even on 109 where I made profit from them. Im guessing 100-200ish tops.

Hey that one village marked my territory~ #10 or #11 I think!

Like I said earlier my closest 220ish villages to the spanish had 200 nukes waiting to joint op. Spanish were very active defensively with close range pally support at low morale. Wasnt going to spend 15 nukes a village by myself. I was told not to barb in k44 and not to noble near ashen/groot. Guess what was left? :p

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
How anyone can think relying on mass barb nobler is a smart idea i have no idea.. us letting tuda grow in our main clusters is the same dumb as RUST letting spanish grow in their cluster. Their leadership didnt care about their members same as our tribe didnt give a crap

Last edited by a moderator:

tudadar

Reaction score
You never stick around for a fight regardless what you want to believe in, we should've ate you at startup like i reccomended to the tribe but your relation with Pandora saved you just for you to turn on her. You weren't holding our FL, you were holding your own. There's a reason I will hunt you down any world we meet big tuda, you don't understand how diplomacy works and when things don't go your way you DELETE taking the easy way out yes.

U sticking around for that dalton vs taxi fight? You wouldnt of been able to eat me in startup. Go for it. Would think accounts with as many coplayers as u guys have would be more willing to fight then 3-4 stranded solo accounts ya? Pretty sure we ended up fighting the spanish longer then you guys did. Go make up more fairy tales about how yoyo members were promised dalton internals to relocate lol.

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I didnt have 1k 10% packets. Not even on 109 where I made profit from them. Im guessing 100-200ish tops.

Hey that one village marked my territory~ #10 or #11 I think!

Like I said earlier my closest 220ish villages to the spanish had 200 nukes waiting to joint op. Spanish were very active defensively with close range pally support at low morale. Wasnt going to spend 15 nukes a village by myself. I was told not to barb in k44 and not to noble near ashen/groot. Guess what was left? :p

You was told to move to k63 and you said yes.. then massively invaded k43 and i hit delete. If i hadnt cancelled deletion dalton wouldve been nobled out by now as ive always been taking sits and defending for everyone and lost like 1 village out of 5 times being oped by taxi when i had a sit from the first minute attacks started..saved the whole w1cked account who didnt even know he had 20 trains incoming tagged as axe smh

You blew 50 nukes on a single village you had no idea how to hit them at all.. all im saying is you ruined the game for me then dipped :/ good luck and do you im out

tudadar

Reaction score
k63... thats bottom left corner? was fully nobled up by yoyo/spanish/rust. I was aware of what nobles yoyo people had nearby. It being nobled up is prolly what started the spanish expansion down there.

When did u hit delete? Not sure what time frame u are talking about. Its cool and all you did stuff on the taxi front on the other end of the continent, but if u cried less about barbs we could of hit spanish or wow and freed up space.

I never blew 50 nukes on a single village. I knew how to hit them and im pretty sure me/wc were the only ones hitting them. Im conservative and cap losses at 7-10 per if its isolateda nd less if its not. Im aware what pally defenses do at 40% morale.

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
k63... thats bottom left corner? was fully nobled up by yoyo/spanish/rust. I was aware of what nobles yoyo people had nearby. It being nobled up is prolly what started the spanish expansion down there.

When did u hit delete? Not sure what time frame u are talking about. Its cool and all you did stuff on the taxi front on the other end of the continent, but if u cried less about barbs we could of hit spanish or wow and freed up space.

I never blew 50 nukes on a single village. I knew how to hit them and im pretty sure me/wc were the only ones hitting them. Im conservative and cap losses at 7-10 per if its isolateda nd less if its not. Im aware what pally defenses do at 40% morale.

I always wanted to hit you and pandora said no. I wanted to hit wow and Spanish and pandora said theyre friends. Dont blame me i didnt hit them and i cried about barbs and still will.
You went full def so i couldnt hit with you even if i could

tudadar

Reaction score
I always wanted to hit you and pandora said no. I wanted to hit wow and Spanish and pandora said theyre friends. Dont blame me i didnt hit them and i cried about barbs and still will.
You went full def so i couldnt hit with you even if i could

At the beginning we were supposed to join dalton later on when the other accts grew but spot # was never really discussed and things got pretty weird with all the crying/rage cataing/recapping barbs from a sizeable portion of a small tribe. After that it got even weirder with the rust/spanish diplo as we werent on good terms. I didnt exactly hit you either... at 100% morale in the backlines instead of 40% morale spanish.

You recapping barbs made me go full def nearby to keep them lol. They were meant as more firepower for breaking CDF cluster.

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
And thats exactly why it makes it dumb relying on you. You had leverage. You couldve became friends with Spanish and hit our empty backlines with them. Again what our leadership did makes no sense. They basically said screw the whole west ‍♂

Pandora wanted to be friends with everyone cause in a perfect world theyre really your friends

tudadar

Reaction score
And thats exactly why it makes it dumb relying on you. You had leverage. You couldve became friends with Spanish and hit our empty backlines with them. Again what our leadership did makes no sense. They basically said screw the whole west ‍♂

Pandora wanted to be friends with everyone cause in a perfect world theyre really your friends

I dont scam people. Never talked to spanish, taxi, or rust once. Did u notice how a lot of the world diplo started playing out when we were gone? We were a wild card for a lot of tribes. I never even attacked back on the recaps/hitting some long term villages/rage cata from u guys. Im not emo.

Btw its weird for u to be the one to say I screwed u guys over when there was pretty much no more allowable barbs to noble except inside your villages. Im sure disregarding the inevitable spanish attacks your account made out with all the low def villages nearby.

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
U sticking around for that dalton vs taxi fight? You wouldnt of been able to eat me in startup. Go for it. Would think accounts with as many coplayers as u guys have would be more willing to fight then 3-4 stranded solo accounts ya? Pretty sure we ended up fighting the spanish longer then you guys did. Go make up more fairy tales about how yoyo members were promised dalton internals to relocate lol.

We would've catted you to dust quit it big guy you have no skills other than hiding behind stacks and buffs on a small FL. You have no idea what war is unless you're declaring on barbs. Tuda the Fraud.

Reaction score
We would've catted you to dust quit it big guy you have no skills other than hiding behind stacks and buffs on a small FL. You have no idea what war is unless you're declaring on barbs. Tuda the Fraud.
I may not always agree with Tudadar but to say he’s got no skill and he’s a fraud is a joke Otto. He made a lot of valid points and it looks like you don’t have counter arguments (or patience) to continue this dialogue so you want to stop him embarrassing Daulton.

P. S
You can disagree all you want but merging Rank 1 & 2 tribes for the win is a shitty move regardless of how much you think it was justified.

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I may not always agree with Tudadar but to say he’s got no skill and he’s a fraud is a joke Otto. He made a lot of valid points and it looks like you don’t have counter arguments (or patience) to continue this dialogue so you want to stop him embarrassing Daulton.

P. S
You can disagree all you want but merging Rank 1 & 2 tribes for the win is a shitty move regardless of how much you think it was justified.

He's done nothing this world to prove me wrong, Only embarrassment this world is RUST letting the Spanish make them their bitches. Now go jog on no one cares what you or Rust think about the merge.