MC DADDYS ROUND ROBIN

ODIN GOD OF WAR VS SAINT LAURENT

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

streetgutt

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Folcan - Lord ChickenNugget on W105 (Quit w105/pussied out)
Andersen - streetgutt on W105 (Possibly the best individual player on w105 and possibly on the whole of TW?)
Simen - Saint Laurent on W105 (Quit w105/pussied out)
Ole (myself) - polly and later Saint Laurent on W105 (Quit w105/pussied out)

Fixed a bit on Oles info post :oops:

-Johan

Saint Laurent

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Folcan - Lord ChickenNugget on W105 (Quit w105/pussied out)
Andersen - streetgutt on W105 (Possibly the best individual player on w105 and possibly on the whole of TW?)
Simen - Saint Laurent on W105 (Quit w105/pussied out)
Ole (myself) - polly and later Saint Laurent on W105 (Quit w105/pussied out)

Fixed a bit on Oles info post :oops:

-Johan
We choose to leave our tribe in lack of quality, activity and communication and fought against Death on our own with some help of the few friends we had left, and only broke through us on their third op :p Then gave up that area, lost half our size (about 2.5m),Then we rebuilt back up again and keep fighting.

Then we stacked you skyhigh and helped you defend against Death, and later on you guys join the enemy when the world is basically over?

We choose to accept that we picked the wrong side instead of getting a free win <3

Thats a better describtion of our time on w105. Who pussied out? ;)

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
What a Joke , why would you even compare these two , it dosen't take a rocket scientist to figure out it would be bias votes for Saint Laurent. Stats prove everything and Laurent doesn't have any Odin wins Period

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
What a Joke , why would you even compare these two , it dosen't take a rocket scientist to figure out it would be bias votes for Saint Laurent. Stats prove everything and Laurent doesn't have any Odin wins Period

Oh boo hoo you're gonna lose a forum popularity contest; how ever will you recover ?

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Oh boo hoo you're gonna lose a forum popularity contest; how ever will you recover ?

Your such a moran that you failed to notice that In McDaddy Opening Statement which reads :

Today's post will consists of a variety of future postings. This is what i like to call a round robin, the aim of the game is to see what players will be victorious in a simulated matchup.

and Not a popularity contest

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Your such a moran that you failed to notice that In McDaddy Opening Statement which reads :

Today's post will consists of a variety of future postings. This is what i like to call a round robin, the aim of the game is to see what players will be victorious in a simulated matchup.

and Not a popularity contest

Yeah and in year 4 we elected who would be the best class president ;)

It's a vote on the forums it's 100% a popularity contest. You're such a "moron" if you think otherwise.

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Yeah and in year 4 we elected who would be the best class president ;)

It's a vote on the forums it's 100% a popularity contest. You're such a "moron" if you think otherwise.

Should it be a popularity contest though? Whats the fun in that? Did not know we had so many under aged kids with us.

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Should it be a popularity contest though? Whats the fun in that? Did not know we had so many under aged kids with us.

No it shouldn't.... but it is. We also have enough food to feed the entire world like 2x but we don't. Welcome to humanity - we suck at everything ;)

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
No it shouldn't.... but it is. We also have enough food to feed the entire world like 2x but we don't. Welcome to humanity - we suck at everything ;)

So I quess because you have the number one tribe in the world right now , you feel what you say goes ?

grave maker

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
pretty sure odin doesn't play alone? it is Baker's account and co played by ragnar

The guy is near impossible to break due to sheer amounts of PP he uses. W94 someone confirmed the acc had spent over 10 grand on the world. nearly couldn't manage to break that account until they later got banned for botting for timing nukes & trains so they aren't necessarily an account i respect. but i will try and avoid worlds that they play on because who wants to deal with that

decent players, sure, but how much is padded by PP? hard not to be good when you are running 50% axe/LC/sword/spear strength and 40+ noble hits on every run

.Yoda

So I quess because you have the number one tribe in the world right now , you feel what you say goes ?
lol you should see this kid on my other post, "hey guys im in ruckus, you wouldnt know about our jokes because your not in ruckus, but im in ruckus so i get the joke".

LMAO bro this kid thinks that being in ruckus will get him glorified. Mate i could care less if youre in ruckus.

TO EVERYONE READING, I APPLIED EARLY GAME TWICE AND GOT REJECTED, big deal, woopty doo, my life is now over that i got rejected.

Fleezus, grow up mate, its just a game and im only here for the bantz and to see how far i go.