MC DADDYS ROUND ROBIN

ODIN GOD OF WAR VS SAINT LAURENT

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
pretty sure odin doesn't play alone? it is Baker's account and co played by ragnar

The guy is near impossible to break due to sheer amounts of PP he uses. W94 someone confirmed the acc had spent over 10 grand on the world. nearly couldn't manage to break that account until they later got banned for botting for timing nukes & trains so they aren't necessarily an account i respect. but i will try and avoid worlds that they play on because who wants to deal with that

decent players, sure, but how much is padded by PP? hard not to be good when you are running 50% axe/LC/sword/spear strength and 40+ noble hits on every run

There's a lot of accounts who abuse pp mate it's just not Odin , not to mention some of these accounts that are played by 3 to 5 co players not only abuse pp , but they all start out with 1 villa then noble each other out

grave maker

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
There's a lot of accounts who abuse pp mate it's just not Odin , not to mention some of these accounts that are played by 3 to 5 co players not only abuse pp , but they all start out with 1 villa then noble each other out
not sure if your comment is directed at saint, but having played with saint and having played against odin on 2 separate worlds i can say that there is a difference in the amount and in the way PP is used on both accounts

i can't think of many accounts in tw that not only use the amount of PP odin uses but also for the length of time he uses it for. using pp at start up is commonplace, nobling each other out with 1 vill means nothing

having been in the place that the design frontliners are in now i am not at all jealous of their position

that being said, however, my vote does go for saint, with 5 lovely people and great players :)

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Lol
lol you should see this kid on my other post, "hey guys im in ruckus, you wouldnt know about our jokes because your not in ruckus, but im in ruckus so i get the joke".

LMAO bro this kid thinks that being in ruckus will get him glorified. Mate i could care less if youre in ruckus.

TO EVERYONE READING, I APPLIED EARLY GAME TWICE AND GOT REJECTED, big deal, woopty doo, my life is now over that i got rejected.

Fleezus, grow up mate, its just a game and im only here for the bantz and to see how far i go.

Lol 3rd times the charm ya jolly jumbuck

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
not sure if your comment is directed at saint, but having played with saint and having played against odin on 2 separate worlds i can say that there is a difference in the amount and in the way PP is used on both accounts

i can't think of many accounts in tw that not only use the amount of PP odin uses but also for the length of time he uses it for. using pp at start up is commonplace, nobling each other out with 1 vill means nothing

having been in the place that the design frontliners are in now i am not at all jealous of their position

that being said, however, my vote does go for saint, with 5 lovely people and great players :)

I'll explain why I think your wrong :

1. When you say nobling each other out 1 villa means nothing , it's a big difference , 95 percent of the TW community players who play a fair game start out with one account and they have to get their resources by just farming barbs ,bonus villas and or fighting for it like myself , while the other 5% Cheating TW community players who need 5 players on their accounts not only farm the barbs and bonus villas 4 of them are building resource levels while the main account is working on just it first academy can farm the other 4 accounts once they get their resource levels up somewhat ,not to mention all 5 players are chipping in on the pp as well , that's a huge advantage and it would take a moron like yourself to say it isn't.

2. The saint account as most of us know is in the Ruckus tribe , a tribe that hardly gets attacked, therefore they have more time to farm all day 24\7 because it has 5 players on the account and a hell of a lot more lc to do so of course while they pick on the little tribes for food 1 at a time while they sweet talk the other tribes they plan to attack in the future , unlike AMG who has been fighting tribes their size and bigger which we all know causes a lot of time and resources .

3. The Saint account has 5 players on it alone , it doesn't sleep , yet the Odin account has 1 that I know of and who knows maybe 1 coplayer

I can keep going with , but I think I said enough , so stick your bias votes of popularity and stick them up your noses ....

Last edited:

-Abyss-

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Balian for the love of god, if your going to call someone a "moron" at least spell it right. I have no idea if your doing it on purpose, a part of me hopes that that is the case, but holy hell you can't call someone a moron and spell it wrong at that same exact moment.

Also, your "retired". why do you think anyone cares about your opinion on a game that you "dont play"

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Balian for the love of god, if your going to call someone a "moron" at least spell it right. I have no idea if your doing it on purpose, a part of me hopes that that is the case, but holy hell you can't call someone a moron and spell it wrong at that same exact moment.

Also, your "retired". why do you think anyone cares about your opinion on a game that you "dont play"

Why is it every time I nail it , someone like yourself tries to change the subject ? Instead of you noticing my wrong spelled word , perhaps why don't you notice grave makers 3 misspelled words ? { nobling , vill and frontliners}

And beings I have so much more time on my hands not playing TW , I have a lot more time on my hands to try and convince the community on just how dirty you all are and expose it to the rest of the community .

-Abyss-

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Balian you dont even know who I am, how could you assume i play dirty XD

If you don't play anyone, why do you care if the community "plays dirty" and why do you feel the need to expose that fact. YOU DONT PLAY REMEMBER????? WHY DO YOU CARE??????? Unless your willing to come out and admit to everyone what we already know, that your still playing on your account, and this way when you get rimmed you can be like ooo i gave my account away it wasnt actually me sucking and getting rimmed hehe xd.

What I want most for Christmas this year is for you to make up your mind my good sir

Saint Laurent

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Who is this 5th person on our acc you're talking about lol? We are 4 in total, and two of our guys have been extremely busy with exams and work. So, so far its mainly me and ole(polly) who has done the hard work as of now.

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score

You're*

Ollee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I think grave was reffering to Mufasa who now plays on Bippe. Up until now we have basically been a two man team, because the others are busy with RL (which of course is perfectly fine) :p

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Balian you dont even know who I am, how could you assume i play dirty XD

If you don't play anyone, why do you care if the community "plays dirty" and why do you feel the need to expose that fact. YOU DONT PLAY REMEMBER????? WHY DO YOU CARE??????? Unless your willing to come out and admit to everyone what we already know, that your still playing on your account, and this way when you get rimmed you can be like ooo i gave my account away it wasnt actually me sucking and getting rimmed hehe xd.

What I want most for Christmas this year is for you to make up your mind my good sir

Balian you don't even know who I am , so how could you assume I play dirty ? Hmmmmmm someone who hides behind his IGN account , Yeah right , not to mention I wasn't referring to you specifically as to playing dirty .......

El Bahattee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
when is the next one @mc daddy , i know ur on vacay but help me god i need a new update on these <3
Noone from mcdaddy is on vacation, we are all as active as ever right now.
Whatever Dino says about it is a lie :p

Anyway I just hopped on the forums to wish you all a happy new year, and drink smart! <3

IPandamonium

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Noone from mcdaddy is on vacation, we are all as active as ever right now.
Whatever Dino says about it is a lie :p

Anyway I just hopped on the forums to wish you all a happy new year, and drink smart! <3

Mc nooby said he was on holiday... if you’re active as ever, how you boys losing villages? :/

Happy new year though! :)