HAVE YOU BEEN RIMMED? DID SOMEOME DO YOU WRONG?

.Yoda

This is a message to all non pro players who got rimmed lmao.

I have a question for you,

have you been rimmed?

do you feel like you got nobled unfairly?

are you out for revenge on those so called pro players?

If your answer is yes to any of the above (even if its all of the above) well dont you worry! MC Daddy has got you!

Here in the southern rim lies a tribe that will protect you, care for you and nurture you so you can show your full potential!

A tribe forged from -fire-, blood, sweat and tears, (also forged because everyone has declined my recruitment applications lmao) we are out to rim these top tribes!

Show them what we are made of!, whether weve been rimmed once, twice, or three times, the rim will also be our home where we belong!

come on lads, lets relocate to the dads so we can seek vengeance!!! (also we really need more players in our tribe) legit begging yous to come.

Rukus will stand no chance! Design will stand no chance! all your mum and dads will stand no chance!

DeletedUser41903

Talking about getting rimmed.lol

image.php

Mc Daddy got rimmed in w109 and now he is here trying to make fun of others who got rimmed. Hilarious!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41903

Umm the last HP, w9, w13, w22, w25, w35, w36, w38, w46, w47, w52, w53, w55, w58, w65, w88, w89......

The worlds I only played was w9, I was rimmed there I guess you can say. Then w13 I was #1 in OD and was not beat there and met the best players that have ever played this game after they oped me and my tribe rimming everyone but me. After a minute of us fighting each other I joined them. It was =UL= and I worked my way up to leading that tribe after the creator passed away sadly and then I went inactive. I came back playing random worlds waiting for a good one to start like I am now with good settings. I found that in w52 where it might look like I got rimmed but I got banned for nobling a sit that never came back until I took their village then they sent in a ticket getting me banned and the ones I passed the sit to.lol They let me come back but they took 3 villages so I restarted and ended up fighting the #1 tribe and their allies for like a year straight until I got hit with a divorce and had to quit. First time I ever had to quit in a war. Then I cam back years later 2016 to these updates and kids pushing points to get ahead thinking they are elites now. lol But I wasn't ready do to rl because you are only good if you can stay active. But here we are now picking on mc and his cheerleaders because they claim to be good players but they have done nothing but turn on those that help them. Weak but I am here for fun and not to see how many villages I can noble with out getting attacked. I am here to get attacked and if you or anyone wants to see who is better then y'all know where my villages are at.:)

El Bahattee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The worlds I only played was w9, I was rimmed there I guess you can say. Then w13 I was #1 in OD and was not beat there and met the best players that have ever played this game after they oped me and my tribe rimming everyone but me. After a minute of us fighting each other I joined them. It was =UL= and I worked my way up to leading that tribe after the creator passed away sadly and then I went inactive. I came back playing random worlds waiting for a good one to start like I am now with good settings. I found that in w52 where it might look like I got rimmed but I got banned for nobling a sit that never came back until I took their village then they sent in a ticket getting me banned and the ones I passed the sit to.lol They let me come back but they took 3 villages so I restarted and ended up fighting the #1 tribe and their allies for like a year straight until I got hit with a divorce and had to quit. First time I ever had to quit in a war. Then I cam back years later 2016 to these updates and kids pushing points to get ahead thinking they are elites now. lol But I wasn't ready do to rl because you are only good if you can stay active. But here we are now picking on mc and his cheerleaders because they claim to be good players but they have done nothing but turn on those that help them. Weak but I am here for fun and not to see how many villages I can noble with out getting attacked. I am here to get attacked and if you or anyone wants to see who is better then y'all know where my villages are at.:)
This dude is legit trying to say he only played 3 or 4 worlds but he is one of the best out there. And in his 2nd ever world he successfully defended against THE BEST PLAYERS TO EVER PLAY THIS GAME (w13 LOL). Sounds very believable. I'm sure you are the best player out there and never got rimmed, twstats just makes it look like it

Deleted User - 11134637

If you have to explain how actually you were never rimmed.... you got rimmed.

DeletedUser41903

This dude is legit trying to say he only played 3 or 4 worlds but he is one of the best out there. And in his 2nd ever world he successfully defended against THE BEST PLAYERS TO EVER PLAY THIS GAME (w13 LOL). Sounds very believable. I'm sure you are the best player out there and never got rimmed, twstats just makes it look like it

Never said I was the best I said I played with the best and if you think I am full of shit then lets have fun in game. I am here to show these other players points do not make you good and you do not have to fear these players like mc daddy or these other point whores that push pp and noble out players who helped them. Plus I like to troll and I can back up what I say so to you it just might seem like I am being cocky but I just know players like you can't beat me. And it most make you mad that I have only played 2 worlds and I am better then you. I am going to just guess you are MC and mad because you are still not good at this game and how long have you played? lol

El Bahattee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Never said I was the best I said I played with the best and if you think I am full of shit then lets have fun in game. I am here to show these other players points do not make you good and you do not have to fear these players like mc daddy or these other point whores that push pp and noble out players who helped them. Plus I like to troll and I can back up what I say so to you it just might seem like I am being cocky but I just know players like you can't beat me. And it most make you mad that I have only played 2 worlds and I am better then you. I am going to just guess you are MC and mad because you are still not good at this game and how long have you played? lol

Lololol boy you have never even seen me play the f are you talking about hahahaha, nah I'd trash you

El Bahattee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Didnt you get rimmed on 104
Who, me? Yeah I got internaled and I wasn't playing on that acc for some time before that, but I would have gotten rimmed later anyway haha, no shame in that :D Anyone that plays this game for some time has gotten rimmed, couldn't care less for it

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
All these keyboard warriors pretending like they are or played against the best players ever 8-9 years ago. Totaly different game now, skills that would define you in the past aren’t necessary anymore now, and vice versa. So many things we used to have to do manually or with tedious setups like bookmark farming, t-train, etc etc are now either built into the game or scripted. Some of the scripts available to us today would make an oldschool player who never used any scripts before look like a first time player. Stats from 10 years ago don’t matter.

Needless to say the statement “I played against the best players ever on W13 that’s the only reason I got rimmed” is bullshit. You got rimmed before and they weren’t the best who ever graced the game. There are other servers, people who played worlds you didn’t. You need to get that stick out of your arse and learn to respect everyone you don’t know, cause until you know how good they are, anyone can be better than you. Now you just sound like you like jacking off to your own selfies before bedtime. Get over yourself.