yOU kNoW WHeRe tO FinD mE

• Thread starter Deleted User - 11554726
  • Start date

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
wym, we do not care because AMG is not here (?)

I been watching Ruckus since the world started and to be quite honest your tribe plays like a bunch of punks , your all too scared to start a major battle you only fight against tribes 5 to 10 times smaller then you and you Nap the only tribe who can actually put up a fight when you have a huge front line with them .

AMG is a tribe who has balls we fight against tribes our size as well as fight against several other tribes at the same time , so all I got to say is if we win this world it's a win well worth it , if we don't then at least we played with honor , If Ruckus win , it will just be another punk win of shame. You can all say otherwise , but deep inside you all know Balian is right ...

Hybris

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Damn dude ur head is so far up your own ass.

How can we fight against anyone our own size? Not our problem we outgrow every single one. Who do you fight? Design, since day one. Anyone Else? No.

At least we fought everyone in our proximity at all times avoiding merges and alliances. You are allied with Pshyco and probably have a NAP with some other tribes aswell? Odin has repetetivly tried to recruit people in other tribes, what does that make you? Mass recruit/mass merge right? We don’t recruit.

Also, winning with honor? The only thing you win with is your delucional mouth. If you regard «AMG» as a «big tribe» we don’t have any issues with fighting you. Just that you are fleeing so hard east so we need to clear some tribes first to get close, but that’s punk play though, because we aren’t allowed to clear tribes near us.

You are just scared Balian :) and it’s obvious every time you write something. Please, when we rim you, don’t say you quit.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Damn dude ur head is so far up your own ass.

How can we fight against anyone our own size? Not our problem we outgrow every single one. Who do you fight? Design, since day one. Anyone Else? No.

At least we fought everyone in our proximity at all times avoiding merges and alliances. You are allied with Pshyco and probably have a NAP with some other tribes aswell? Odin has repetetivly tried to recruit people in other tribes, what does that make you? Mass recruit/mass merge right? We don’t recruit.

Also, winning with honor? The only thing you win with is your delucional mouth. If you regard «AMG» as a «big tribe» we don’t have any issues with fighting you. Just that you are fleeing so hard east so we need to clear some tribes first to get close, but that’s punk play though, because we aren’t allowed to clear tribes near us.

You are just scared Balian :) and it’s obvious every time you write something. Please, when we rim you, don’t say you quit.

What's worst is , after the Great Balian speaks the truth , you try and make some lying justice for yourself and twist my words arounds Example :

How can we fight against anyone our own size?

Where did I say someone your size , I'm not stupid , so don't play me like that , my exact words were > " your all too scared to start a major battle and you Nap the only tribe who can actually put up a fight when you have a huge front line with them .

Who do you fight? Design, since day one. Anyone Else? No.

Here's what I said :

AMG is a tribe who has balls we fight against tribes our size as well as fight against several other tribes at the same time .

Do you seriously think I am going to tell you which tribes were fighting as well as Design , once again I'm not stupid and you can see that in TW stats anyway .

-Abyss-

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
balian you had me on your side for a little bit there, then you threw it out the window

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Balian reaching new levels of yikes on this world. I now understand why he plays with ODIN and ragnar, equally as delusional and selfcentered egomaniacs. When do they not talk like they know everything... Heads so far up their own asses it's coming out of their own mouth again. Try to make that mental image O.O

The Ultimate Bot

Reaction score
Just me or all i see is "Hogo will have my sit" as in, we got a spy.

& AMG/DMG knows what went down. If you can't snipe, and someone recaps for you and you go full bezerk before anyone can explain it has been recapped for you to recap, and just leaves the disc and tribe while shouting "backstabbers" i personally don't see a reason to still have that individual in the tribe lmao.

Something tells me he wasn't a spy when this was the result of our op on him before Christmas, with just 1 village taken.

ttttt.png

He was shouting backstabbers, because you back-stabbed him. It's not the first time Odin & crew have instantly internalled an account they got their hands on.

Do you actually believe Odin or are you just willingly pushing his agenda? Genuinely curious to know.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
In fact let me show you how smart Balian is and for the world to see that the top two tribes of World 110 are so scared to fight each other that they gift villas back to each other when they eat each others food :

5f20b7f4de54a91378298d0b33392237.png

88f3edaeb9361f4b81e32077bd086fbb.png

2fa78e71233ad43d7794ed9639f86ec6.png

7320dc5be3df3b94ffceef737a6e0ce2.png

8e8f198c5b63f84e5715ee8b64828f49.png

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
In fact let me show you how smart Balian is and for the world to see that the top two tribes of World 110 are so scared to fight each other that they gift villas back to each other when they eat each others food :

5f20b7f4de54a91378298d0b33392237.png

88f3edaeb9361f4b81e32077bd086fbb.png

2fa78e71233ad43d7794ed9639f86ec6.png

7320dc5be3df3b94ffceef737a6e0ce2.png

8e8f198c5b63f84e5715ee8b64828f49.png

Lol did you really just show the same 4 villages changing hands 3x? For emphasis or you just couldn't find any evidence

You surely must be a troll xD

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Maybe Ruckus is trying to make a front with AMG just like the front with Design and then war both tribes.

I am thinking that the post Ballian posted is a crying for help cuz they can't handle Design alone and need Ruckus to war them on other side

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Lol did you really just show the same 4 villages changing hands 3x? For emphasis or you just couldn't find any evidence

You surely must be a troll xD

The four villas Ruckus took from Design were the food of Ruckus ,so design gave them back moran

Saint Laurent

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Dont worry Balian, we will rim you too. And then you will come here on externals with your "ruckus only fight small noob tribes" nonsense once we declare on you guys. Cuz we all know thats what y'all are <3

Plewbs

Reaction score
"..know Balian is right.."
"..Great Balian speaks.."
"Balian has been playing..."
"..you how smart Balian is and.."

Saw these words, I was curious how you would describe this form of writing in English so googled it.
Came across an interesting article, apparently 'speaking in 3rd form' helps you regulating emotions.

Source: " Article from Michigan state university"
2019.12.29_19.07.JPG

Figured others will be interested in this aswell.

Ollee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
hahah i was about to say the same thing. why the heck do you speak about yourself in third person x)

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Something tells me he wasn't a spy when this was the result of our op on him before Christmas, with just 1 village taken.

View attachment 3409

He was shouting backstabbers, because you back-stabbed him. It's not the first time Odin & crew have instantly internalled an account they got their hands on.

Do you actually believe Odin or are you just willingly pushing his agenda? Genuinely curious to know.

I would have cancel sniped for that dude if i wasn't out shopping, so no one could, recap was sent.

Very odd how someone gave up so fast, literally not even one min to explain what happened to him. He just left.