Next High Performance

• Thread starter Deleted User - 11347146
  • Start date

Deleted User - 11347146

Yo.
Someone's planning to play next HP ? I mean tribes, single players or someone's looking to group etc?
Also,there are news regarding the next starting ?

Thanks <3

Deleted User - 11347146

No news on next starting until it is posted on the forum. But don't expect it before half of January, and that's being very optimistic :)

Alright. Well that's good so maybe I have time to plan everything.
Thanky thanky Jaw, always on point.

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
On another note,

Please be aware that the holding period for HP has been reduced to 5 days, as the condition has been reached for a long time already. There's no point in letting it drag on.

Happy New Year!

Deleted User - 11347146

On another note,

Please be aware that the holding period for HP has been reduced to 5 days, as the condition has been reached for a long time already. There's no point in letting it drag on.

Happy New Year!

Holding period for what? To achieve the victory you mean?If yes well, I agreed with that change, because if you remember the HP that I won we had to wait like 14 days and I guess was useless.

Happy New Year you too! :D

DarkPanthers

Reaction score
Ah, I missed seeing the change to the 5 day holding period. Extended my premium and account manager to around January 16th in prep for the 20 days. Oh well, have a Happy New Year to all!!

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Ah, I missed seeing the change to the 5 day holding period. Extended my premium and account manager to around January 16th in prep for the 20 days. Oh well, have a Happy New Year to all!!

These will be refunded to you when the world closes, as always. So don't worry about that :)