W110 Dream Team

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
@styv I think you just misunderstood what tudadar was trying to get across, the guy was on his way out of the world BEFORE that random scrub tribe started nobling villages of his. His very minimal defending he did was to enlighten them that he was capable of doing such. Him losing the villages had zero meaning to him as he has already made a profit gain on premium points this world. He doesn't play every world that he signs up for with the intent of winning that world he has premium farming worlds that he dedicates himself to just farming premium.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
In my opinion , what tudadar is and what he does is comes in here breaks all these records for flags ,but what I don't like about him is he gives all his villas to Design and company , therefore the worlds should know by now is no matter what tribe he is in he is here for design and should be treated like a ally of them .

tudadar

Reaction score
In my opinion , what tudadar is and what he does is comes in here breaks all these records for flags ,but what I don't like about him is he gives all his villas to Design and company , therefore the worlds should know by now is no matter what tribe he is in he is here for design and should be treated like a ally of them .

Changes each world really. I think I gave a lot to ruckus players on 105. Not gonna screw people over and gift villages inside someones tribal cluster to their enemy. An example of this was w90 gifting 2 huge 1mil + clusters (north and south) to opposite sides. I think you were with their leadership there? lol. I dont think you've ever been too close to me to personally benefit much though.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Changes each world really. I think I gave a lot to ruckus players on 105. Not gonna screw people over and gift villages inside someones tribal cluster to their enemy. An example of this was w90 gifting 2 huge 1mil + clusters (north and south) to opposite sides. I think you were with their leadership there? lol. I dont think you've ever been too close to me to personally benefit much though.

Well from what I saw it was only to players of tribes already winning or in second place and I always knew treX and company got a majority of them like this world here .

streetgutt

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well from what I saw it was only to players of tribes already winning or in second place and I always knew treX and company got a majority of them like this world here .

You should look at twstats for W105 if you want to see the opposite happening. There he gave away some of his villages to the a struggling tribe. But he also defended against certain people in that same struggling tribe lol. What a fun world.

styv

Reaction score
First, sorry if I do not figure out this "quote"stuff. First time trying....

@styv I think you just misunderstood what tudadar was trying to get across, the guy was on his way out of the world BEFORE that random scrub tribe started nobling villages of his. His very minimal defending he did was to enlighten them that he was capable of doing such. Him losing the villages had zero meaning to him as he has already made a profit gain on premium points this world. He doesn't play every world that he signs up for with the intent of winning that world he has premium farming worlds that he dedicates himself to just farming premium.

ooooh - I think I got it. :) Thanks for responding. It has been many worlds since I last played TW. I appreciate your patience with me! :)

I think I understood what he was/is doing. I just don't understand WHY? Why play a world you do not intend to win? WHY collect "pp"? (still not quite sure what good that does for me. From what I have "won" in my inventory, not much!). Why disappoint your tribe by just giving up? Of course, his whole tribe may be doing the same thing. I see those "farmer" tribes. I do not interact with them as I do not think they are actually playing this game. It was the same in the 30s and 40s with "basher" tribes. I am glad that era is over! At least I think it is. I am still quite naive. ;)

Just a question: Can't anyone be Elite anymore unless they have a few worlds worth of "pp" for every one of their "real" worlds? That sounds TIRING to be honest. I personally would rather NOT be an Elite if I have to win that way. Besides, like I said, I grieve for every village. - mine, my tribe's, and my friends whether ally or foe. Multiply that by "pp' worlds and I will never want to play due to massive disappointments - yeah, I lose a lot of villas . ;) . OR, of course, I can do what others do and farm a bunch of worlds and not care. That's just not me.

So, I guess the new Elites will play the way the game demands to be elite. I am not sure if these new ways attract new players or keep players interested. Time will tell I suppose. I still admire all of you - I just don't think I will join you in your new ways. So, when you have 100 villas and own a K, every once in a while take a look way down on page 6 or 7 and you will find me. :) uhhhhh - just don't take the time or effort to rim me. I'm not worth it. ;)

Thanks friends! You make this game great for this old man, :)

DeletedUser124105

I farmed my 200k prem - imagine bragging about imaginary internet points in a 14th century simulator browser game. LMAO

Yandhi

Reaction score
I farmed my 200k prem - imagine bragging about imaginary internet points in a 14th century simulator browser game. LMAO
Doesn’t seem like a brag to be honest. What does seem like a reach is bragging about “smashing” a solo player when you’re the second ranked tribe. Seems even more ridiculous when he’s not playing seriously.

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Doesn’t seem like a brag to be honest. What does seem like a reach is bragging about “smashing” a solo player when you’re the second ranked tribe. Seems even more ridiculous when he’s not playing seriously.
Sage isn't in the rank 2 tribe. He's in some random tribe thrown together for safety from Ruckus lol.

Didn't tudadar give his villages to the opposing tribe on w95? Even his sit. The tribe you were in?

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Sage isn't in the rank 2 tribe. He's in some random tribe thrown together for safety from Ruckus lol.

Didn't tudadar give his villages to the opposing tribe on w95? Even his sit. The tribe you were in?

Not while I was in the tribe :

3f17685542198ee89495cd00a11ff885.png

https://www.twstats.com/en95/index....84&type=gain&oldtribe=641&newtribe=1884&pn=-1

Last edited:

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Sit was given around feb 20thish before the drama that happened around the 27th

right around when I decided the quit the world without a proper duke , I was doing really good this world , but the tribe were just all doing their own thing and that's why they lost .

DeletedUser124105

Lmao, why do so many of you kiss up to this guy who farms imaginary points? You have nothing better to do in your life, period.