Player round 32 players

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Velvet is master of destruction

Master Of Destruction , mate you talk like a noob , Ruckus is a mostly offense tribe , the reason they are because they hardly get attacked at all in this world , they are able to grow and not waste their resources and 60 percent of the community rather fight for them to be future friends in future worlds .

Yandhi

Reaction score
Master Of Destruction , mate you talk like a noob , Ruckus is a mostly offense tribe , the reason they are because they hardly get attacked at all in this world , they are able to grow and not waste their resources and 60 percent of the community rather fight for them to be future friends in future worlds .
3A1F1614-96B3-4B45-AA48-88DF75F985B8.png

Salvador Dali

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Round 1
Saint Laurent

Round 2
Kreiz

Round 3
ODIN GOD OF WAR

Round 4
TreX

Round 5
velvetcrabman

Round 6
Freyja Goddess

Round 7
Mr. Smith

Round 8
Stalker1988

Round 9
TeslaZack

Round 10
Assistant to the

Round 11
Weird Flex But

Round 12
Kid Cudi

Round 13
Kublaj-kan

Round 14
FreaQshow

Round 15
DeAdMaX

Round 16
a.K.a elmoo

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
AMG have 16m ODD Ruckus 14m and you say they hardly get attacked. How I can see they are offense and deffense tribe, but the only reason they are on the top is cuz all their members can and know how to play and AMG have only 2-3 good players, the other are just there to send support for that 2-3 players and to talk shit and cry how other tribes are just helping Ruckus cuz they wont attack them

DeletedUser44759

that weird guy whose name I forget obviously doesn't even read what's on posts or he'd see my account described by somebody outwith our tribe as "mainly defensive", so after not knowing if he's telling us he's retired or still playing he shows he talks through his glutamus maximus defying all truth and evidence....

DeletedUser44759

sorry for double post but

"Speaking of Truth and Evidence @Odin.... Proof?"

Another Time

Reaction score
Round 1
Saint Laurent vs Hektik

Rank 1 for a reason. Farms great, active 24/7, effective during OPs. The ranking reflects the work they're putting down.

Round 2
Slaying Out vs Kreiz

Both are good players, but I've been playing more closely with Kreiz due to our locations. Also, Cooper is a beast.

Round 3
ODIN GOD OF WAR vs mc daddy

Stats.

Round 4
IPandamonium vs TreX

I know very little about both players. The vote has to go to Trex based on what I've heard others say and ranking as you guys are very close to each other in farming and OB rankings.

Round 5
velvetcrabman vs pitMAXbull

As everyone already pointed out, Velvet is hilarious to play with and a beast on what he does. By far rank 1 farmed in a day, great overall ranking and OB rankings. Powerhouse.

Round 6
Hybris vs Freyja Goddess

Got to know Hybris during this world and I'm very thankful for it. A respectful leader that has made all the right choices thus far. Haven't spoken to Freya yet and know very little about that account.

Round 7
Mr. Smith vs Bippe

Know very little about both players. Bippe farms better and has higher ODA which I value highly, so I'll go with that.

Round 8
Superdog vs Stalker1988

Superdogs achievements makes me wanna pick him but I wanna stay consistent to the previous reasoning. The future might prove it a mistake else?

Round 9
TeslaZack vs TeichTheCROlord

Limited knowledge about both players. Basing this on ranking and OD diff

Round 10
Bonfire 101 vs Assistant to the

Been playing with Bonfire for the majority of this world. Good numbers all around and loyal + reliable if you need help.

Round 11
Weird Flex But Ok vs Kung L.a.w

I'm probably very biased here but fronted with this guy back on .se and it was a treat, beast when it comes to getting things done. Flex seems like a great player too tho, based on what I've heard but have to go on personal experience here.

Round 12
Kid Cudi vs Another Time

Abstaining to vote on this one

Round 13
A Duck vs Kublaj-kan

Tribe bias only. Yet to get to see more from Duck.

Round 14
THE GOD OF PENETRATION vs FreaQshow

Really unsure about this one. Close in a lot of aspects. Going with my gut based on what I've heard mainly.

Round 15
Kung Jimgabf vs DeAdMaX

One acc plays one is getting internal.

Round 16
ZRIMIR vs a.K.a elmoo

Know very little about both but had the most interaction with elmoo. Just leader.

pjana

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Let me ask again.

Who is balian?

And yeah, offense wins worlds, bye.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
AMG have 16m ODD Ruckus 14m and you say they hardly get attacked. How I can see they are offense and deffense tribe, but the only reason they are on the top is cuz all their members can and know how to play and AMG have only 2-3 good players, the other are just there to send support for that 2-3 players and to talk shit and cry how other tribes are just helping Ruckus cuz they wont attack them

Up until 2 days ago before AMG took in a few players from Psycho , Ruckus was and has been twice AMG size , therefore Ruckus IMO should have at least 36 million ODD by now , then I would not have posted what I said in the first place , So I will say it again Ruckus thus far has had it very easy .

P.S. And speaking of AMG only have 2-3 good players I tell you what I been trying to get through to the community a long which I been criticized for the past several years is : The community as we all know has been dying due to all 90 percent of the good players all want to play in basically the same 2 tribes each account has 2 to at least 4 of them good players in it , then at world end those two tribes want to merge for a win like they accomplished something what a joke right ?

Also to top it off when players such as ragnar , odin , myself and a few others who can see the light and want to make the game more interesting and break off from these tribes to actually give the world a fight the top two tribes make those players look like the bad players and tribe because they have the need to want to win every world with a real fight for it .

So a Prime example here in world 110 the top two tribes Ruckus and Design which are hugging who have 80 percent of the best players in the community are doing what I been talking about all along . I called this world after world after world and I get criticized for it over and over . As far as any world like these go if you all think you accomplished a real world win that you really fought for your fooling yourselves the real winners are the players who actually put up a real fight when the odds were against them 8 to 2 .

Last edited:

DeletedUser44759

By farming? True enough it was a novelty back in the day, but I fail to see how your spurious fantasies show any resemblance to the memories of people who recall unlimited tribe membership size or possess even a modicum of resemblance to what's currently happening. I'm afraid the only person who recognises your self proclaimed guru of tw status is yourself, most of the rest of us are bored to distraction by the same old circular arguments being trotted out week after week by somebody who claims they no longer play.....you appear to me to be in urgent need of some therapy, speaking as somebody who is mad and has the paperwork to prove it I'd feel sorry for the therapist too.y Dog, my horse and all my voices agree with me on this, unfortunately they can't type or they'd make their own reply....

I can and I agree, Rex
me too, Dobbin
and us, Jiminny, george, igor, rancid Sid
yeh, don't believe velvet, we can type....and he forgot me...arthur the hedgehog

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
@Balian in Ibelin why would we fight against Design so AMG would have an advance over Design cuz they would need to fight on 2 fronts. It's better to let you 2 fight each other and then when you two are exhausted Ruckus comes and eat you both for dinner :) :p

Edit :How I can see only AMG is merging here :)

Saint Laurent

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Up until 2 days ago before AMG took in a few players from Psycho , Ruckus was and has been twice AMG size , therefore Ruckus IMO should have at least 36 million ODD by now , then I would not have posted what I said in the first place , So I will say it again Ruckus thus far has had it very easy

Thats the biggest noob assumption I’ve heard today. Big surprise its coming from you, huh?

Its not like «Uhh, since you have 16 mill ODD and are twice as small we MUST have 36 mill because we are x2 ur size». Thats not how it works mate. All our enemies dosnt even have the firepower to give us that much ODD. Even the tribes we are currently fighting seems afraid to make offensive villages cuz they need all the defensive villages they can get their hands on when Ruckus comes knokcing on your door.

We have been so efficient killing of tribes with well planned OPs and tribes disband left and right after a few days or weeks. We war in all directions at the same time with mostly the same crew that has been here since day 1 while you guys is fighting the most boring war i’ve ever seen against Design and taking in refuguees/merging with a tribe like Psycho.

I think you should meet Dr. Phil...You need help Balian

IPandamonium

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Thats the biggest noob assumption I’ve heard today. Big surprise its coming from you, huh?

Its not like «Uhh, since you have 16 mill ODD and are twice as small we MUST have 36 mill because we are x2 ur size». Thats not how it works mate. All our enemies dosnt even have the firepower to give us that much ODD. Even the tribes we are currently fighting seems afraid to make offensive villages cuz they need all the defensive villages they can get their hands on when Ruckus comes knokcing on your door.

We have been so efficient killing of tribes with well planned OPs and tribes disband left and right after a few days or weeks. We war in all directions at the same time with mostly the same crew that has been here since day 1 while you guys is fighting the most boring war i’ve ever seen against Design and taking in refuguees/merging with a tribe like Psycho.

I think you should meet Dr. Phil...You need help Balian

Nah SL, let's use his logic!

SARCOW has 1/6 of AMG members, so AMG should have atleast 81M ODA and 27M ODD, otherwise they are just nubs.