Player round 32 players

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
@Balian in Ibelin why would we fight against Design so AMG would have an advance over Design cuz they would need to fight on 2 fronts. It's better to let you 2 fight each other and then when you two are exhausted Ruckus comes and eat you both for dinner :) :p

Edit :How I can see only AMG is merging here :)

You all won't fight Design , you will merge for the win .

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Will Ruckus and Design merge for the win? Will Odin prove Design multiaccounting? Would Balian be twice the size of Sarcow if he had a coplayer?

Find out next week on Balian's Delusions

Oh and don't forget the other one , Will Balian prove that "King Jeffery" is more of a Queen Jefferwee

DeletedUser44759

When I talk about two of me doing something they put me back in hospital, it's unfair when folks get to have delusions and us little uns lose the war of the mind, Balian is drivelling should pick on a player with delusions his own size not force us to merge with odins delusions to win a discussion...in the old days players didn't merge delusions to win or buy psyche points, we just fought it out and the best delusion won (alfred the hedgehog)

(edit: Alfreds spelling was awful, but then he only has tiny wee feet...)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser121028

Oh and don't forget the other one , Will Balian prove that "King Jeffery" is more of a Queen Jefferwee

I mean I guess I could at that to the list of your delusions, but I fail to see how that could possibly make your point?

cztz

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Even the tribes we are currently fighting seems afraid to make offensive villages cuz they need all the defensive villages they can get their hands on when Ruckus comes knokcing on your door.

We have been so efficient killing of tribes with well planned OPs and tribes disband left and right after a few days or weeks. We war in all directions at the same time with mostly the same crew that has been here since day 1 while you guys is fighting the most boring war i’ve ever seen against Design and taking in refuguees/merging with a tribe like Psycho.

Just to add a bit on this..From the beginning of the world we didnt have one real tribal op where everyone is participating to full extent. Most of the wars going on are 4-5 players fighting alone against whole tribes, sometimes even only 2-3 players by themselves taking on 5-6 times larger opponent with couple of fakes being thrown here and there from the rest of the tribe...
Its going to be interesting to see Ruckus full potential when the time comes, and this might be very soon..

pjana

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Mate if there was 2 of me to coplay my account and my account was same size as your tribe you all wouldn't stand a chance ...
If there was 2 of you with all Ruckus points and villages, you couldn't even stand a chance against me if I am let's say 1/4 of your total points and villages.

Velvet might be master of destruction, as I called him myself, but if you want, I can get few minutes of my day to tell you about a God Of Destruction.

DeletedUser124215

These threads of the same group of you guys fighting over and over honestly makes my week every week <3

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Oh a popularity contest, let me weigh in.

Some i will just rate from what i can pick up from twstats and other sources because they're either new or have just recently gained relevance.

Round 1
Saint Laurent vs Hektik

Round 2
Slaying Out vs Kreiz - tie, i dont know them well enough

Round 3
ODIN GOD OF WAR vs mc daddy

Round 4
IPandamonium vs TreX

Round 5
velvetcrabman vs pitMAXbull

Round 6
Hybris vs Freyja Goddess

Round 7
Mr. Smith vs Bippe

Round 8
Superdog vs Stalker1988 - tie

Round 9
TeslaZack vs TeichTheCROlord

Round 10
Bonfire 101 vs Assistant to the

Round 11
Weird Flex But Ok vs Kung L.a.w

Round 12
Kid Cudi vs Another Time

Round 13
A Duck vs Kublaj-kan Nice name btw

Round 14
THE GOD OF PENETRATION vs FreaQshow - tie

Round 15
Kung Jimgabf vs DeAdMaX

Round 16
ZRIMIR vs a.K.a elmoo

pjana

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well, tou should explain your picks, so people know why you picked, like Hektik over saint, oh my god what the actual fffffff

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well, tou should explain your picks, so people know why you picked, like Hektik over saint, oh my god what the actual fffffff
I don't only count 110 when i made my list, i rate overall what i think about the actual players on the accounts on past worlds aswell.
While current worlds for sure should be considered you should also take into consideration what each account have in terms of actual possibilties for growth etc. Which can't be defined by looking at the accounts only but also tribe, area you're in, start up, premium spent to get ahead etc...

This is more of a overall rating of what I think and if the players were to go heads up on equal terms I would predict the following players to win.

Cam is better, end.