For Knugen! (8AA8 v.s Ikea)

Cidvaramo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hey Cidvarno awesome to see you're still going man, you had an awfully big mouth at the start of the world before getting immediately rimmed

Yes me and my 8 players were rimmed by DS and TOG (2 tribes) and with a good fight, i guess the play stile has changed and we should have nobled barbs just like IKEA... Of course someone would get rimmed if 8 players are being pressured by 30 others who play a lot of worlds together...

Not to mention the amount of money payed to win difference in these 2 v 1 tribes.

c.a.l.m

Reaction score
Really need more tribes to get in on this carnage

Side 1:
Tribes: IKEA
Side 2:
Tribes: 8AA8

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 40
Difference: 20

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 101,027
Difference: 109,488

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

DeletedUser123345

Its not too hard unleashing pp trains, most pathetic barb nobling tribe. Of course you have so many nukes when the only enemy of yours were barb villages.

Still rank 1 ODA though. Seems like some1 is a bit salty. come back and talk if we lose, otherwise stay in the cave you came from

Cidvaramo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Of course you are 1 ODA now, just come to an understanding that you are pay to winners who will never admit but will have a atittude of a god player. Maby one day you will fight for your villages and not noble barbs
Barbarian619 conquers

So you buy some more pp and buy some more troops and just keep them scavanging untill you have to fight someone like in this case 8AA8, and than you come to forums acting like TW gods or something. All you IKEA players keep explaining how you did not ruin the game, if you did not ruin it you would would not bother explaining but just let it go. Your ODA was pathethic untill you actually started fighting someone.. Now you have milions because of the nukes in barbarian villas that have just been sitting there. Get out of here with that swedish bul bul
you may buy pp but will never be able to buy respect ;)

goin back to my cave now TW gods...

DeletedUser123345

Isnt everyones ODA trash before you start to fight someone? Thanks, stay there and never come back. And if you ever decide to return go play casual so you cant get rimmed twice in a world monkey.

Only TGTGTGTG are gods

DeletedUser123345

Gonna hide under a fake nick so we dont see when you get rimmed for the third time? haha what a guy. Go play HP or something then if you gonna complain about PP. But i guess you just get rimmed there awsell

DeletedUser124156

For the records what pp farming are you talking about all the worlds that you played you played them serious which means you did not farm it you bought it.

People playing a world seriously are not allowed to PP farm? How are you supposed to take advantage of the different exchange rates if you don't grow first and get some infrastructure in multiple Ks? I reckon Bob farmed enough PP in 105 alone to pay for all the building he's doing in 111.

Say Bye

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
It's a new challenge, you have to get more capped barbs than ODA. I want to try this challenge too!

DeletedUser123055

Few years back when PP was not a thing maybe this would have been interesting. But now when people spend $100 weekly on PP it's more of a pay to win vs a real fight. - Just sayin.

DeletedUser123055

You know that not necessary to spend even a penny for have tons of pp? If you are smart and active, you will have much more than enough.

Yes, I am very aware of that. And they way it works you farm on some words and then play on a specific one after you farm. This means you are not going to be loaded with pp on every world and some people are :)

Say Bye

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yes, I am very aware of that. And they way it works you farm on some words and then play on a specific one after you farm. This means you are not going to be loaded with pp on every world and some people are :)

I got about 100k ish from W110 with using all my 8k pp to boost myself, and I got some mistakes, and got about 20k on W111 while I playing and just sell the excess resources. I believe the Swedes got more experience in it than I will ever have. And it would be surprising for me if except some of them are using real life money for get pp.

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Sorry bob, Nothing against you but many players seen this same band wagon on other worlds. They used IKEA on few worlds by now but who remember UNI??? and Pony Guard?? Tribes were scared of UNI but nobody noticed that they just pp their ass in without a single attack on them nor tested them in a fight. People sort of woke up late and gave them a good pounding to be honest. Same tactic buy pp noble barbs and so they were able to outgrow everyone. In a Fair fight they had no chance and someone even had an inside man in their tribe that stated without pp pay to win way these folks are not really the Gods the claim to be.

You realize that Uni an Pony won w106 right? (the world you are talking about) So what was that "gave them a good pounding"?

And no, I created IKEA only on w108 where we pp farmed for w111.

Last edited:

DeletedUser123055

You realize that Uni an Pony won w106 right? So what was that "gave them a good pounding"

What are you stating? that UNI did not loose a single villa? I do not understand how UNI would loose villages being smacked by tiny tribes around... and yet loosing 12 noble trains at once to shit tribes. AGAIN if people would have stood up and fought earlier they would have made these clowns loose a lot of $$ and never letting climb to the top. Make no mistake. Everyone knew that UNI won the world, And everyone knows how they won it also! Spent these dollars and in monumental proportion. They probably would be able to start a small IKEA with what they have spent.

DeletedUser123055

I got about 100k ish from W110 with using all my 8k pp to boost myself, and I got some mistakes, and got about 20k on W111 while I playing and just sell the excess resources. I believe the Swedes got more experience in it than I will ever have. And it would be surprising for me if except some of them are using real life money for get pp.

Trust me a lot of them do. We had tribe mates that knew these guys from other worlds and played with them before. They simply warned the rest that it's going to be really quick deal because a lot of them spit out tons of cash on top of them farming prior. Nonetheless, they are not braking any rules by doing so but i think it sucks that PP can give people that much advantage. You can start playing on a new world and start doing well until a premade drops wit' every player that has ton of PP. It ruins the experience for casual players that get a shot to play once in a while.