Rhodes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
I do take requests & yes I'd happily interview a Rhodesian fan boy because as I said - i find the bush war a fascinating topic... naturally I'd be willing to hear it from any side.

Its generally agreed upon that what happens before nobles is pretty unimportant but if you wanna waste your time making a proper newsletter & stop trying to virtue signal for some SJW points, I'd read it.

It's not a personal attack lol.

Post something dumb asf for brownie points - get called out.... that's the way of the road. My motive is to shut you up because as I said - if it's illegal report it, if it's not - beat them IG.

No SJW, just found it interesting, as others did too. I apologise if that offended you!

I'm not looking for any brownie points, stop the bullshit, it's embarrassing.

DeletedUser122622

Hi Sam, i have played alongside you and King Aragorn, both for several months on different worlds and i can say he is just as good a player as you are. His a real team player too, which TW needs more of, which also makes him a good Duke. So I don't agree with you when you say his a noob. Luv you both though ;):p

Twinkle.

Reaction score
I have played with King Aragorn. I honestly don't really get why ppl here call him a noob. Hes the most honest person on this game i've ever met. He has no secret chats, hidden agenda's. And he doesn't need spies on an enemie tribe. He never miss a snipe, cancel snipe. I was his enemie first and nuked him with 11 nukes and i didn't even hurt his wall. He also doesn't need to internall ppl with the strangest reasons.

Deleted User - 11563159

I have played with King Aragorn. I honestly don't really get why ppl here call him a noob. Hes the most honest person on this game i've ever met. He has no secret chats, hidden agenda's. And he doesn't need spies on an enemie tribe. He never miss a snipe, cancel snipe. I was his enemie first and nuked him with 11 nukes and i didn't even hurt his wall. He also doesn't need to internall ppl with the strangest reasons.

Right, Lol lol lol lol
And maybe also he doesn’t use plastic and has negative carbon footprint. Get real

Twinkle.

Reaction score
Why do you use this forum then to talk about king aragorn in public and don't dare to talk with him instead? Do you really need this? In that case you're pathetic.

DeletedUser123566

I think there a bunch of hot chicks add me ladies Midnitemeattrain on skype im your leading man in the real world to vesarge

Status
Not open for further replies.