No, this is my masterpiece

-Abyss-

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
If Olve is anything like I remember, mans would dust you with his eyes closed while playing with his feet

IPandamonium

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
No i'm arguing you can't say they're noobs with the because of the past, same as people won't argue Elon Musk to be a noob when he starts a new company
I didn't call them a noob, was my co, i'm just arguing that just cause they have world winners doesn't mean they instantly win or w/e

Griffin140

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Facts are facts.
While negotiating the original border between Ruckus and Design, Design leadership had Garry and Superdog noble across the proposed borderlines while the arrangement was discussed by Designs council for 4-5 entire days. This was done entirely to set up DS's on Ruckus side of the border. Then Designs leaderships complains that Kreiz and SL are violating the border and being threatening when they barble around the DS's they set up.

Design leadership wants to recruit Messenger of Peace and needed k33 to be handed over to them but k33 was negotiated months ago for Ruckus. Design has been using this proxy account to violate the border and to justify their demands.

AMG and Design formed a coalition against Ruckus weeks ago.

Be it one member, or three members, Design supported AMG during Ruckus's OP. Nothing was done about this.

Ruckus supported against a Messenger of Peace target. Design claims Garry lost nukes as well but after further investigation it was shown that the support killed MoP nukes and 2 fakes from Garry.

Ruckus did have a member sit the MoP target. But this was retaliation for Design stacking against Ruckus's OP.

As this was revealed to Babin, he said he understood and confirmed with me that both sides were even, which I agreed to.

Screenshot_20200131-110622_Discord.jpg

2 to 3 days later, AMG starts launching long range nukes and fangs at the Design/Ruckus front lines. As these long ranged attacks landed Design declared and started launching probing/follow up attacks along with 10k to 12k fakes all in a preplanned and coordinated attack in which the whole Design tribe was involved. No warning was given to Ruckus's leadership, not a single second of the cool down was honored.

And for what reason? The reason that Babin said days earlier was "Understandable" and "we're even now."

Anyway, what's done is done and in a few weeks / a month from now this little ploy for a temporary advantage will have passed. But, speaking for myself here, the huge amount of respect I held for Babin and Trex from w96 is completely wrecked. And I'm sure many others won't forget this either going forward as well.

Looking forward to a good, dramatic war.

-Griff

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
Please we were never respected. Those negotiations were a lousy joke. You treated us second class the whole time.

Griffin140

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Please we were never respected. Those negotiations were a lousy joke. You treated us second class the whole time.
The use of "you," I assume is directed at Niko.

So basically you're adjusting your justification for breaking the NAP and ignoring the CD because Niko wasn't very nice to you guys and didn't treat you with enough respect. That sounds like a personal problem you have with Niko. Now you just dirtied your rep in a big way just because you didn't like somebody. That's pretty telling, if you ask me.

I understand the situation you guys are in and respect the fact you sided with AMG. I saw it coming miles away. But you didn't need to cheat the diplo. 48 hour CD is short enough to still get an upper hand. But whatever, you're an adult and we're all playing a game here. Let's not forget that.

Anyway, I'll go back to ignoring these forums. Best of luck guys.

Saint Laurent

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Don't waste your time on Niko, he was a plague on .no and I am sad to see him continue his rampage of hypocrisy and self glamouring. His achievements are like his personality, not worth mentioning ;)

Olve in the house o_O Havent seen you since you got rimmed on w27 on .no, How you doin buddy? ;)