The Personal Space Show

DeletedUser124156

THE PERSONAL SPACE SHOW

c75797f846bef5db9b4b57b3e3e0816e.jpg

In Oh No, we like our personal space. We live there, we farm there, and we’re comfortable there. We don’t like when others try to come into our personal space.

TMS came into our personal space but they wanted it for themselves and we don’t share well with others. They no longer exist.

The Lions family thought they could share some space with us, but their leadership badly misread the situation. We don’t like being dictated to by tribes half our size. Their demands were completely ridiculous, so now we must erase them from our personal space.

The Russian family tried to erase themselves from our personal space, but they’re too slow for our liking. It’s time for them to go away.

We created a NAP with TNO-KE to help keep them out of our personal space, but their leadership is unwilling or unable to control the PP brothers. Despite them breaking the NAP multiple times within the first 24 hours, we have been true to our side of the agreement so far…but no longer. One way or another they will leave k44.

Mr. “I’ll be number 1 forever” and his Swooping Nukes thought they could get into our personal space by recruiting all the ex-TMS leftovers. TMS disbanded because of a few emails…can’t wait to see how they handle an actual fight. SN needs to swoop their nukes back down south of the border.

Nest made us a lovely tribute post a couple days ago, but he got one thing wrong. We feel our position is ideal. There is red in every direction and that’s just how we like it.

K44 is our personal space. Anyone in our personal space is in our way.

Oh No is now at war with the Lions family, the Russians family, the Swooping Nukes and TNO-KE. It’s going to be a Fabulous fight.

Deleted User - 11568381

let's be real, tribe that lost most villages to your tribe is your own tribe

#1 B No tribe 64 conquers 83.12%
#2 Y Oh No 3 conquers 3.9%
#3 E EWFA 2 conquers 2.6%
#4 E Trust. 2 conquers 2.6%
#5 E -SLAV- 2 conquers 2.6%
#6 E RUS 1 conquer 1.3%
#7 E Snipes 1 conquer 1.3%
#8 E WU 1 conquer 1.3%
#9 E RIMMED 1 conquer 1.3%

Muckdogs

Reaction score
I hope this gets updated as time goes on, I'll be very interested to see how all this plays out...

And Oh No strikes first with mini op hitting on 22:00:00 today... Taking villas from Lions and S~N.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 11563159

I don’t dig the declaration, the idea sucks and text is lame, but it’s still an improvement for those dead boring externals so ++ to fabulous tribe for trying.
Fighting multiple tribes that early is a bad idea unless you’re sure you’ll smash them real quick. So either Oh No is stupid and they will hurt or they are decent and confident they can take on 5-6 larger tribes that early. If they do the K is theirs and they prove to be a solid tribe, contender to winning 112. Still risky af.
But so far so good it seems, caping 12 villages without any losses. Run Boy Run has capped only barbs so far. He didn’t cap on the first day of this fighting, he’s farming suck for the size of his account so it looks like he might go heavy on def and will be stacking his mates. Let’s watch his ODS when OH No is hit back. (If)

And stop saying I’m all negative and salty blah blah blah. I just say it how it is, the world sucks and most of you suck with it. (true)
So just shut the f up, play your little game and convince me I’m wrong. (Inspired by golden globes)

P.S.
And I don’t want to see any plastic left behind on the battlefield. Clean mess up and recycle or Greta will get you by your balls.

Last edited by a moderator:

Muckdogs

Reaction score
Someone correct me if im wrong, but I think that RBR is unable to attack most players due to the point differential? Thus making him help with the defense.

My Nemesis

Reaction score
THE PERSONAL SPACE SHOW

View attachment 3645

In Oh No, we like our personal space. We live there, we farm there, and we’re comfortable there. We don’t like when others try to come into our personal space.

TMS came into our personal space but they wanted it for themselves and we don’t share well with others. They no longer exist.

The Lions family thought they could share some space with us, but their leadership badly misread the situation. We don’t like being dictated to by tribes half our size. Their demands were completely ridiculous, so now we must erase them from our personal space.

The Russian family tried to erase themselves from our personal space, but they’re too slow for our liking. It’s time for them to go away.

We created a NAP with TNO-KE to help keep them out of our personal space, but their leadership is unwilling or unable to control the PP brothers. Despite them breaking the NAP multiple times within the first 24 hours, we have been true to our side of the agreement so far…but no longer. One way or another they will leave k44.

Mr. “I’ll be number 1 forever” and his Swooping Nukes thought they could get into our personal space by recruiting all the ex-TMS leftovers. TMS disbanded because of a few emails…can’t wait to see how they handle an actual fight. SN needs to swoop their nukes back down south of the border.

Nest made us a lovely tribute post a couple days ago, but he got one thing wrong. We feel our position is ideal. There is red in every direction and that’s just how we like it.

K44 is our personal space. Anyone in our personal space is in our way.

Oh No is now at war with the Lions family, the Russians family, the Swooping Nukes and TNO-KE. It’s going to be a Fabulous fight.
Stupid question: Who is Nest?

DeletedUser124156

I don’t dig the declaration, the idea sucks and text is lame, but it’s still an improvement for those dead boring externals so ++ to fabulous tribe for trying.
Fighting multiple tribes that early is a bad idea unless you’re sure you’ll smash them real quick. So either Oh No is stupid and they will hurt or they are decent and confident they can take on 5-6 larger tribes that early. If they do the K is theirs and they prove to be a solid tribe, contender to winning 112. Still risky af.
But so far so good it seems, caping 12 villages without any losses. Run Boy Run has capped only barbs so far. He didn’t cap on the first day of this fighting, he’s farming suck for the size of his account so it looks like he might go heavy on def and will be stacking his mates. Let’s watch his ODS when OH No is hit back. (If)

And stop saying I’m all negative and salty blah blah blah. I just say it how it is, the world sucks and most of you suck with it. (true)
So just shut the f up, play your little game and convince me I’m wrong. (Inspired by golden globes)

P.S.
And I don’t want to see any plastic left behind on the battlefield. Clean mess up and recycle or Greta will get you by your balls.
IGN or go away.

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
my forum name is rickyson1 which is to hide the fact that its actually rickyson2

if you assign a number to each letter based on where in the alphabet its in and multiply n by itself you get 196 which is the exact value of the phrase "I am the real nest? yep"