Myrmidons.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I like to add with .M. joining the colition of Ruckus it pretty much evens the world out in points , therefore no tribe can really say oh you had the advantage , or blah blah blah and blah blah blah if you all know what I mean , so finally it looks like a world worth playing , it should go on for quite some time unless some drastic happens .

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
Hmmmm , I read this tribes Code Of Arms and I just say to myself of how much their- leaders are not worthy of it . I wonder what they are telling their tribemates of who they are about to betray and I wonder what Kind Of deal they struck with Ruckus how many accounts will merge , it's sad to see players in this game just get so screwed by their leaders who want to jump on the band wagon .

I only got one thing to say to the leaders of Myrmidons,and their tribemates That the Leaders would rather leave their tribemates to join the thousands and rim their own tribemates like the cowards the are hahaha.

I know nobody takes this guy seriously, but this is some terrible shit talking right here, and since you asked what everyone thought, keen to oblige! Especially given the decidedly poor state of this thread so far.

To start, it must be said, the funny thing about .M. (and it's possibly the first time I've experienced it quite like this), is the members don't particularly care about winning the world. Our original leader unfortunately had to leave the game, while no other players had the particular urge to pick up the mantle. And even when that happened, we were clearly a considerably smaller tribe than the front runners. When fact is, most players in .M. are not here to win, we haven't brought in multiple players from previous worlds to take over accounts and we're definitely not about picking the winning side or merging. Not only are we alone in being the only non-premade out of the final big tribes, but the vast majority don't even have coplayers (these account sitting restrictions are really killing us right now...). Don't get me wrong, .M. have some top players, but the players are really just here because they enjoy playing the game with one another, not out of any grudge or desire for anything but fun. There therefore was no 'leadership' or central decision of any kind, because .M. is much more a true 'tribe' than most. Reg, on the other hand, has only ever proved himself an excellent leader, and although he never asked to be so, stepped up when required and played the role flawlessly.

In reality, the decision to turn on AMG wasn't Reg's decision alone, it was because the tribe didn't want to be allies with someone who would try and take a dump on them at every turn. We became allies as the world was dividing between two lines and we picked a side that was picking us. But since then, we have only ever been allies in name only. And when someone treats you like shit and don't honour their commitments (and more than that, actively work against you), your commitments towards them start to mean progressively less and less. There was no desire for gain, only to fight against those we disliked the most. To continue the classics theme you so faithfully followed; think less the betrayal of Helen of Troy, and more Spartacus's slave revolt. To turn on your true enemy is less a betrayal, much more a justice.

Saying all that, I feel sorry for design that they had to ally with AMG, as there was always largely an ok feeling about them. But it really does go to show AMG and those like them; act like a dickhead, get treated like a dickhead. Will this revolt go well for .M.? Who knows. But at least we know we're going down fighting for the right side if we do.

Last edited:

DeletedUser123996

I know nobody takes this guy seriously, but this is some terrible shit talking right here, and since you asked what everyone thought, keen to oblige! Especially given the decidedly poor state of this thread so far.

To start, it must be said, the funny thing about .M. (and it's possibly the first time I've experienced it quite like this), is the members don't particularly care about winning the world. Our original leader unfortunately had to leave the game, while no other players had the particular urge to pick up the mantle. And even when that happened, we were clearly a considerably smaller tribe than the front runners. When fact is, most players in .M. are not here to win, we haven't brought in multiple players from previous worlds to take over accounts and we're definitely not about picking the winning side or merging. Not only are we alone in being the only non-premade out of the final big tribes, but the vast majority don't even have coplayers (these account sitting restrictions are really killing us right now...). Don't get me wrong, .M. have some top players, but the players are really just here because they enjoy playing the game with one another, not out of any grudge or desire for anything but fun. There therefore was no 'leadership' or central decision of any kind, because .M. is much more a true 'tribe' than most. Reg, on the other hand, has only ever proved himself an excellent leader, and although he never asked to be so, stepped up when required and played the role flawlessly.

In reality, the decision to turn on AMG wasn't Reg's decision alone, it was because the tribe didn't want to be allies with someone who would try and take a dump on them at every turn. We became allies as the world was dividing between two lines and we picked a side that was picking us. But since then, we have only ever been allies in name only. And when someone treats you like shit and don't honour their commitments (and more than that, actively work against you), your commitments towards them start to mean progressively less and less. There was no desire for gain, only to fight against those we disliked the most. To continue the classics theme you so faithfully followed; think less the betrayal of Helen of Troy, and more Spartacus's slave revolt. To turn on your true enemy is less a betrayal, much more a justice.

Saying all that, I feel sorry for design that they had to ally with AMG, as there was always largely an ok feeling about them. But it really does go to show AMG and those like them; act like a dickhead, get treated like a dickhead. Will this revolt go well for .M.? Who knows. But at least we know we're going down fighting for the right side if we do.

Stop spewing your bullshit, you are just another Ruckus bootlicker. .M. does't get to have arrangements with AMG and not follow them themselves, but expect AMG to.

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Im still waiting for Balian to remind everyone that he called from the start of the world that design and ruckus would ally and gangbang the world
you mean how Design and Ruckus is going to merge and how only AMG is the real war tribe here on w110?

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
you mean how Design and Ruckus is going to merge and how only AMG is the real war tribe here on w110?

Ah yeah it was something like that.

Like really why do you even care Bawlin in Ibelin? Why create another public whining thread? They sound like a bunch of self described filthy casuals who got to this stage of the game by luck of geography and nothing else. You, a so-called "old-school vet" should be jumping for joy at the prospect of having an equally sized war with a tribe of rookies so you can flex your muscles and tip your fedora at them while you smirk and capture their vils with ease.

If you are a good player then you will have no problem with these odds, only bad lads would have an issue here.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Say what you want hypocrite , bottom line you were a ally and you all done nothing as an ally. You just wanted to ally so you could grow and hit us later . Amy gave you the dignity and that's how you repayed them , then try to make us look like the bad guy.

Im still waiting for Balian to remind everyone that he called from the start of the world that design and ruckus would ally and gangbang the world

Looks like I was wrong , but hey we all make mistakes.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Ah yeah it was something like that.

Like really why do you even care Bawlin in Ibelin? Why create another public whining thread? They sound like a bunch of self described filthy casuals who got to this stage of the game by luck of geography and nothing else. You, a so-called "old-school vet" should be jumping for joy at the prospect of having an equally sized war with a tribe of rookies so you can flex your muscles and tip your fedora at them while you smirk and capture their vils with ease.

If you are a good player then you will have no problem with these odds, only bad lads would have an issue here.

For a TW team member you sure got a lot of disrespect .

DeletedUser45512

Balian its the same every world. You whine about something stupid, lose then blame someone else. Why does it matter if he is Team member. Everyone knows about you

Aaron1985

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
@Bloodhood, our tribe was recently on the receiving end of a tug of war between 2 tribes telling us what to do or we burn.

We semi decided the same thing till we realised ( well we knew we were smaller compared by miles ) but go down fighting, respect ✊.

DeletedUser44759

I'm still waiting for him to actually quit, seem to remember he started a whole thread about how that had happened...seems that was fiction too....

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I am accused of whining several times here , I like for my accusers tell me what did I say that sounds like whining ?

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm still waiting for him to actually quit, seem to remember he started a whole thread about how that had happened...seems that was fiction too....

You should all know by now that I'm not going to quit , I just like the publicity, and seeing you all get upset and teary eyed because of how much I will be missed .

DeletedUser44759

QUOTE="Balian De Ibelin, post: 7113352, member: 113524"]
You should all know by now that I'm not going to quit , I just like the publicity, and seeing you all get upset and teary eyed because of how much I will be missed . you realise I'm still here (edit to correct delusion)
[/QUOTE]