The Scramble For W112

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I couldn't think of another famous reporter :oops:

Aside from John Snow. But I didn't want anybody to derail your thread discussing how woefully atrocious / insanely amazing Season 8 was by people who don't watch Britain's Channel 4 news.

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
I couldn't think of another famous reporter :oops:

Aside from John Snow. But I didn't want anybody to derail your thread discussing how woefully atrocious / insanely amazing Season 8 was by people who don't watch Britain's Channel 4 news.

But then people would assume I know nothing :(

El Bahattee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
There is definetly no power tripping loser in l0af leadership, nor are the members being controlled/bullied into line. The tribe made a choice to not participate in this interview and thats it, no need to be a drama queen about it Fleez. I personally enjoy reading your posts and interviews amd such but no need to downtalk l0af just because they/we didnt give you an interview.

Now if anyone is interested about l0af's plan this world I'm just gonna be the person to tell you, we're here to school some noobs.

-Tim

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Lol if I just gave my opinion of l0af I'm sorry you don't agree but if you enjoy reading my work but arent willing to do a non-probing interview it's you who is being dramatic mate not me.

My discord always open if you change your mind and realize trying to revive this dying community is more important than being secretive about a tribe most people already know a fair bit about :)

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
This is good work man. Personalities like you keep the forum alive. Keep it up and good read.

DeletedUser124535

Working on a second edition likely will finish by saturday.

Anything you'd like to see mentioned either comment below or give me a PM if you want it to be a suprise ;)

-FC

We would all like to see loaf stop being anti-social on forums as I can tell you they are not IG. Hugging any tribe that is slightly bigger than them. Couldn't even take AG on by themselves they needed help from Warpig and Jheeez family.

Celaethon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
We would all like to see loaf stop being anti-social on forums as I can tell you they are not IG. Hugging any tribe that is slightly bigger than them. Couldn't even take AG on by themselves they needed help from Warpig and Jheeez family.

Maybe next time try to talk shit behind your own account name and not pretend to be someone who you're not ;)

DeletedUser124535

Maybe next time try to talk shit behind your own account name and not pretend to be someone who you're not ;)

Yes, I agree people stop trying to be someone you're not. Life is too short, and we should be frolicking into the land of Tribal Hugs together! Like this world of people who are too scared to fight any other Core Tribe.

Cicada is the only real, old school, smash-mouth, tribe out there. They will win this world in the end.

Meanwhile, L0af will be gang-banging a much smaller tribe with the help of the biggest Family in this world and a pig who likes war.

They surely wouldn't dare take Actually123's villages in their territory either. They would rather let him make them their :eek: , because they are scared of Shapeshifters/Unsure/faboulous/Oh No, as well :D

RIP AG, you fell victim to a war you couldn't win, because L0af brought help in. I'm sure you would have exposed them otherwise, or they wouldn't have asked for it.

Let's spice this world up, shall we?! ;)

DeletedUser124156

Yes, I agree people stop trying to be someone you're not. Life is too short, and we should be frolicking into the land of Tribal Hugs together! Like this world of people who are too scared to fight any other Core Tribe.

Cicada is the only real, old school, smash-mouth, tribe out there. They will win this world in the end.

Meanwhile, L0af will be gang-banging a much smaller tribe with the help of the biggest Family in this world and a pig who likes war.

They surely wouldn't dare take Actually123's villages in their territory either. They would rather let him make them their :eek: , because they are scared of Shapeshifters/Unsure/faboulous/Oh No, as well :D

RIP AG, you fell victim to a war you couldn't win, because L0af brought help in. I'm sure you would have exposed them otherwise, or they wouldn't have asked for it.

Let's spice this world up, shall we?! ;)

I think what Jesse meant was that mrhoangdh (spelled correctly) doesn't speak English and neither does his brother. They are very strong players and great tribemates, but communication can be a bit tricky because it all needs to be done through google translate.

You on the other hand...you speak in very strong written english, and you seem to have spelled your own name incorrectly.

DeletedUser124535

Mean while SN have been fighting you for a long time !

They seemed to defend rather well against your last op !

SN is nothing but a stepping stone. They are merely still here because we can't mint enough coins to keep up with the nobling of their prime real estate. If I had a reach as long as yours I'd be playing professional sports, Jesse.

• Reach
    as a verb implies stretching slightly to get something. Try substituting "a bit of a stretch" in that phrase.
Looked it up for you, since you struggle with your own investigating.

DeletedUser124535

I think what Jesse meant was that mrhoangdh (spelled correctly) doesn't speak English and neither does his brother. They are very strong players and great tribemates, but communication can be a bit tricky because it all needs to be done through google translate.

You on the other hand...you speak in very strong written english, and you seem to have spelled your own name incorrectly.

English is the best language, ayy mate? The biggest, and best of all Languages! Probably, EVER! Just like our tribe.

haha212

Reaction score
Wow looks close! May the tribe with the most premium points be victorious!