March 2020 | Show us your Reports Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Dear players,

For this month's contest you will be required to submit the best/funniest/weirdest in game report you've seen. You are then required to post the submission here, in this topic.

Please note that the forum rules still apply. Keep it to one post, per forum account, per submission.

The reports should be recent (received within the month). To count as a successful submission you need to explain the context behind the report. Why did you find the report funny? What's the background story behind it?

Perhaps a player sent a spear nuke army against you? Perhaps a player was supposed to send defense as support but sent it as an attack!

The submission must also be related to TribalWars, any submissions posted that aren't related to TribalWars won't count and the post may be deleted.

Sign-ups close 26th March 2020, any entries after this date will not count. The best submissions ,as chosen by the TribalWars team, will be revealed in a poll for the community to pick the winner.

You can discuss entries in this topic.

Prizes:
1st place 600 pp
2nd place 400 pp
3rd place 200 pp

We are looking forward to your feedback, which you can leave in this thread.

Your Tribal Wars Team​

ChipCollector

Reaction score
I was looking long for a report, but i never saved the reports. I always thought for what, and now we have this contest.
Since not much people are joining this Contest I may try with the meme I made for the Forum: Meme Wars World 110

I think its quite funny because if you imaging how 3 guys and one on a horse a defeating 5o massive battering war machines.
The Background was: The guy tried to recap and I had no chance to block it, because of the travel times. He should have capped it, but he didn't send enough Foot Troops...

W0sH09

Reaction score
Here is a report that I found pretty interesting. It is a very even report... 0.0% luck, 100% morale and all units except 1 died.

kk5OwCB.jpg

I demand 2nd place.

haha212

Reaction score
No, and neither do the over hundred thousand people who quit this game since it became pay to win

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
No, and neither do the over hundred thousand people who quit this game since it became pay to win

I feel like you may have posted in the wrong area then. Feel free to take your ideas and suggestions into that zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.