Farewell

Hybris

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
That's okay fleezy you don't have to answer me we all know the reason which is you all suck so bad . you all suck so bad that you need the Rank 2 tribe Design as an ally and a world ending merge for the win with them , but that's okay because the rest of the world is too stupid to see it.

Found this ironic gem

Congrats with a spot in Design, Balian!

Please balian stop lying for once in your life. Just end it already. Delete your thread and be gone.

4head

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Found this ironic gem

Congrats with a spot in Design, Balian!

4head

Well I have to admit I never seen this coming , TreX and I were at very bad terms due to world 104 and well hell I been fighting against more than half his tribe mates for several past worlds , every world I played in the top two tribes been merging and I just thought it be the same ole crap , as we all know AMG leadership has quit ,therefore , I joined Designed because Ruckus loves me and because everyone seemed to jump on the Ruckus band wagon and I'm not much into a give away war , so I joined Design because I have great Balls of Fire .

P.S. Thanks for thinking about me Hybris , I'm honored for the recognition you have for me , sorry I broke your heart .

IPandamonium

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well I have to admit I never seen this coming , TreX and I were at very bad terms due to world 104 and well hell I been fighting against more than half his tribe mates for several past worlds , every world I played in the top two tribes been merging and I just thought it be the same ole crap , as we all know AMG leadership has quit ,therefore , I joined Designed because Ruckus loves me and because everyone seemed to jump on the Ruckus band wagon and I'm not much into a give away war , so I joined Design because I have great Balls of Fire .

P.S. Thanks for thinking about me Hybris , I'm honored for the recognition you have for me , sorry I broke your heart .

what’s a give away war?

Ollee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
We are all just big fans Balian. Admiring the way you talk for yourself and complain about others, then do the exact same thing yourself. It surely has been a good time ;)

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
We are all just big fans Balian. Admiring the way you talk for yourself and complain about others, then do the exact same thing yourself. It surely has been a good time ;)
Its really weird that you're very vocal now Ole after quitting and then coming back because we stopped hitting your account as hard. Or is it because you've begged ruckus to almost stack your whole account and they finally did it? I like yah ole but please do remember to stay humble during these times of peace.

Bippe

Reaction score
Its really weird that you're very vocal now Ole after quitting and then coming back because we stopped hitting your account as hard. Or is it because you've begged ruckus to almost stack your whole account and they finally did it? I like yah ole but please do remember to stay humble during these times of peace.
Lol Babin telling people to stay humble, ironic.

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Lol Babin telling people to stay humble, ironic.
I was just reminding everyone that ruckus players we're borderline offing themselves when they seen their lord and savior bleeding.

And polly I'll believe what I want thank you for your permission. <3