The Axis vs. The Axis

streetgutt

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Now this is some funny shit :cool:

0c2386ac4d85e756ccdc2058dac1b72b.png

Huraaaa

Reaction score
I fought against ruckus from the start, joined DMG then we got attacked by AMG and i they dropped nukes on my only village far away and took it. I was thinking "i shouldn't be happy" but why tbh i should. And going barb soon

kokobest

Reaction score
I fought against ruckus from the start, joined DMG then we got attacked by AMG and i they dropped nukes on my only village far away and took it. I was thinking "i shouldn't be happy" but why tbh i should. And going barb soon

Why the heck did AMG attack and basically rim their own academy DMG? this is among some of the most crazy things I've seen in TW.

Deleted User - 11571475

Side 1:
Tribes: Ruckus, Misfit, SARCOW, TBI
Side 2:
Tribes: Design, AMG, LotA, NP4D

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 16
Difference: 492

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 136,840
Difference: 4,475,180

chart

Snorlax

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The war against Design have taken a massive turn and after an insane Ruckus OP last night, Ruckus are back in the lead!

Skjermbilde 2020-03-29 kl. 12.10.02.png

What a night!

#deisgnsuc #ruckusbest

super mario2

Reaction score
You serious? The last op Ruckus had on the superdog account you took 2 villages. While Design took 10 times more their last op. To call these taken villages now an op is not the truth. And not due to you making a very well- planned op or your skill as players
You know very well why it looks like this now...

Not only did you have to take in as many accounts as possible on your side to try to secure a win but you also had to use spies above that, shame on you. Everything for the win. That is what takes away a lot of fun with tw, it is not a fun end war some wants, but an as easy win as possible so they can get the winner of the world on their profile...Well done to that Ruckus

I think we will see another barbnobling tribe going for the win...

Last edited:

Ollee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hahaha why so serious jesus. You all tried to catch us off guard which led us to bleed villages and not fully recover until recently when it was finally possible to push more def to the front. Also Design talking about spies just makes me giggle hahah. Besides as a.k.a elmoo mentioned there never was a real OP headed towards you guys, you quit before the fun started:(

None of us wanted the world to end this way, but i guess attacks headed your way is not as fun (?)

Skill Issue

Skilled Soldier 2020
Reaction score
You serious? The last op Ruckus had on the superdog account you took 2 villages. While Design took 10 times more their last op. To call these taken villages now an op is not true. And not due to you making a very well- planned op or your skill as players

Not only did you have to take in as many accounts as possible on your side to try to secure a win but you also had to use spies above that, shame on you. Everything for the win. That is what takes away a lot of fun with tw, it is not a fun end war some wants, but an as easy win as possible so they can get the winner of the world on their profile...Well done to that Ruckus

f9SwzW5.png

True. I agree, super mario2 should have won this world, I mean he nobled more Design than Ruckus villages, kick elmoo invite super mario2 please.

Last edited:

streetgutt

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I'm sad to see Design throw in the towel but when activity is an issue I understand that it's tough for the few active to keep up motivation.

a.K.a elmoo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You serious? The last op Ruckus had on the superdog account you took 2 villages. While Design took 10 times more their last op. To call these taken villages now an op is not true. And not due to you making a very well- planned op or your skill as players

Let me tell you what happened on w110

Ruckus tribe respected every other tribe on this world, and the deals we made. If there are any neutral leaders around, they can confirm that

What your leaders did? First, disrespecting the cooldown, hitting while NAP-ed. That moment, they lost all respect we had for them, and their egos deserved to be punched. From that moment, rules no longer matter. Shitty moves deserve worst treatment.

Ask your leaders, why Design tribe became inactive. Ask them, why most of the players quit. Ask those players who quit, why they quit. Ask inactive guys, why they became inactive. Then come back here and post again.

About spying, thats also your fault. You let ally players be angry on you and your egoistic pals, so they just asked us for help to take you down. And not to mention your spy, which you might not be aware of, irrelevant backliner

And finally, if you call that OP on Superdog, oh boy... Design was winning this? Cool, why delete then, when winning? Open your eyes, use brain, and observe greater picture. I expected more from you all, and Im disappointed.

Enjoy your isolation. Join w113 maybe, its not so late

Cheers