The Axis vs. The Axis

super mario2

Reaction score
Still at least better...okey, sorry we rimmed you. Nah, I don´t agree with you on not being able to stand behind what you say but hide behind a new name. I think that is cowardly. I will leave it here, but hey, better luck next world. I really hope you manage and are doing okey now. Remember it is only a game so I hope you have someone who can help you getting over it:)

Last edited:

Deleted User - 11571475

Holy poop, what's going on Design. Where are you friends from the one and only war tribe to help you?
the only war design has is barb nobling and flaming...rest they pass it to others....and before I forget, Babin sucks even at acc sitting others

Deleted User - 11571475

okey, sorry we rimmed you. Nah, I don´t agree with you on not being able to stand behind what you say but hide behind a new name.
Don't stress your knees worrying about me...I never joined forum as I never had time..but now after corona outbreak I have plenty while sitting at home....And you guys didn't rim me as i was in k43 where Ruckus rimmed my acc and that too only when your guy Babin had acc sit on me for 3 days while I was away... But I am not mad at ruckus as we were enemies but you guys were allies and still you let ruckus take villas easily as you guys wanted to save your villas at the cost of ours

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I quit because i can't stand slow af 1.0 speed worlds and because toxic tribe members then the whole tribe goes to shit. looks like others were infected with the 1.0 speed activity virus aswell...

all hide in your basements, the virus is everywhere
2x

gg anyway, even tho it was a boring world :) AMG ruined it I guess

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Just so you all know , I wasn't too happy about Designs decision to hit delete especially after just wasting 11K pp on the vault event.There is no sense for me to stick around without them , therefore I hit delete . Congratulations to Ruckus .

Deleted User - 11584054

Thank Nobles... I didn't play on this world....So many quitters here its bad for my complexion..

Hybris

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Most activity we've seen from Ruckus in 2months. @Hybris you finally lift your externals ban from ruckus? So proud of you. lol

I think that's better, than having free limits with trash talk and then proceed to lose.

Makes people eat their own words, I hate being in that situation :/ Idk about you though, you maybe used to it

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I think that's better, than having free limits with trash talk and then proceed to lose.

Makes people eat their own words, I hate being in that situation :/ Idk about you though, you maybe used to it
It felt like we were fighting ghosts. It became boring when y'all refused to reply to our memes and banter. Became very depressing. So we reverted to being toxic to our own tribe members instead.

But I'm also missing the point where I said we were going to win and beat y'all? I don't think we said that honestly.