To the Community

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Finally. A thread about controversy between two neighboring tribes and not pp abusing or whatever.
And not that my opinion matters, but just wanna say that supporting the target(s) of the tribe you just agreed on a NAP with is very shady business. What follows for punishment after such a move is justifiable. I don't know how or why Disney managed to recruit a lot of members from AMEN, but when another tribe leader walks into your tribe and recruits half of it, then hats off the the dude.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Finally. A thread about controversy between two neighboring tribes and not pp abusing or whatever.
And not that my opinion matters, but just wanna say that supporting the target(s) of the tribe you just agreed on a NAP with is very shady business. What follows for punishment after such a move is justifiable. I don't know how or why Disney managed to recruit a lot of members from AMEN, but when another tribe leader walks into your tribe and recruits half of it, then hats off the the dude.
You read wrong mate , Nap was never agreed.
And if it's you think okay for half your tribe the back stab you they maybe one day it'll happen to you and then you can see where I'm coming from I done nothing wrong to any of them they just thought green grass look better on the other side

Last edited:

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well, supporting against a tribe you wanna initiate diplo talks is unwise no matter how you look at it. The smart thing is to make sure they dont find out ;)
And I didn't say it's okay for half your tribe members to leave for another tribe. I only suggested that's it's admirable how this came to pass. Maybe zero-two offered them candy or something.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well, supporting against a tribe you wanna initiate diplo talks is unwise no matter how you look at it. The smart thing is to make sure they dont find out ;)
And I didn't say it's okay for half your tribe members to leave for another tribe. I only suggested that's it's admirable how this came to pass. Maybe zero-two offered them candy or something.
Wrong again mate the train was on the way before we even started the negotiation when he contacted me

a.K.a elmoo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So, this conv lasted more than 24h. We had to wait for you to finish with the work, and whatever you did

And you are saying train was sent before negotiations, which means it was traveling 24+h

So, why you didnt snipe it? I guess you learned how to snipe till now. Based on these provided info, you were in range to snipe

Skill Issue

Skilled Soldier 2020
Reaction score
Wrong again mate the train was on the way before we even started the negotiation when he contacted me

unknown.png

unknown.png

a.K.a elmoo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Ruckus leaders are Niko and Elmo and Disneys is Adnan. If you go "the duke is all it takes" you should talk about Dalton from w108 then not Ruckus.

Dude is paranoic. He said k64 is his, and we should stay away from it. Its his fatherland, written in the code k64Balian. I would understand if his tribe was 10× our size and he had power to do that, but he has nothing, not even trust from council members

And he is making fake discord accounts to support himself...pathetic

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I have nothing else to say here , everyone can see it's one sided in the community , the fact is half my tribe betrayed me I done nothing wrong to them , i treated them with respect always , someone once told me try running my own tribe , so I figure I'd give it a try , it didn't work , and to be quite frank I knew it wouldn't work . I looked out for the best intrest of my tribe if they were loyal they would have fought Disney for their ground , now they choose to fight for Disney , I'll be around to see how the world turns out maybe not on the account I'm on now , but I'll be around .

I let the community know that if they need someone to help fight Disney in the future gibe me a shout my discord is Balian De Ibelin #3535