Question Looking for suggestions: what scripts would make life easier?

Sui.

Reaction score
Hi, could you make automatic resource deliveries, based on how "hungry" a village is? This could depend on criteria like warehouse lvl, points of village, building template, or straight up coordinates of villages.
Every time it would be run, it would create the best 50 (as it is the max) deliveries. It would be great to also adjust limits like %merchants to be left in a village, total amount delivered (i.e. fill up to 50% of warehouse each day), select days/time of delivery in a mass manner etc.

That would a life saver indeed...
Thank you for listening,
Cheers,

Sui.

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Hi, could you make automatic resource deliveries, based on how "hungry" a village is? This could depend on criteria like warehouse lvl, points of village, building template, or straight up coordinates of villages.
Every time it would be run, it would create the best 50 (as it is the max) deliveries. It would be great to also adjust limits like %merchants to be left in a village, total amount delivered (i.e. fill up to 50% of warehouse each day), select days/time of delivery in a mass manner etc.

That would a life saver indeed...
Thank you for listening,
Cheers,

Sui.

I made the resource balancer for that purpose. Resource deliveries are great but they are not optimal to reach an exact amount of res in each village constantly

Sui.

Reaction score
Could you share the link to that script?

Do you think is possible to go for an "optimal" village growth ? There could be a convex solution for this, which could take effect by a delivery script.
i.e. for all vills under 3000 pts, with warehouse lvl30, compute daily deliveries of 100k res each, at 09:00 server time. Would that be legal/feasible?

mtxrcr62

Reaction score
An updated Mass Recruiting script would be excellent. I loved the one Stotty made but it doesn't work for me anymore

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Could you share the link to that script?

Do you think is possible to go for an "optimal" village growth ? There could be a convex solution for this, which could take effect by a delivery script.
i.e. for all vills under 3000 pts, with warehouse lvl30, compute daily deliveries of 100k res each, at 09:00 server time. Would that be legal/feasible?
Anything automated is not possible with scripts.

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
For the record, I won't be accepting new requests for a while. I literally get asked daily, several times, to make scripts for people. Scripting takes a lot of time and effort, and I do it as a hobby, not a job. I don't make money or get paid for any of this. So for future reference, when I DO accept requests, consider that fact and think about how necessary a script is. If it only saves you a few seconds/if it's a script that only will benefit a very few select people or is so niche you only will use it once per world, it's probably not worth the time it takes to make a script (which can be several hours/days)

Deleted User - 11572720

A countdown timer would be nice. Like when you know someone is inactive, you could start a timer on them so you are sure to have a train close by.

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
How about a script that shows the building duration in the overview? So that using the 'instant completion' button can be maximize in a world where its enabled.

Done, https://shinko-to-kuma.my-free.website/construction-time-left

Bit of an odd ball request/idea, but a script that would mass "suicide" your own nobles on the nearest village (also your own) to where they are located.
Say I have 100+ trains or nobles in 100 villages and want to kill them all.
The script would send them all to my own nearest village to them to die.
This way you do not have to go village by village killing them.

This may be super easy to make or super hard, not sure as I've never made script and have no clue even how :eek:

Done, mass noble decommission script, faster than suiciding (and legal). https://shinko-to-kuma.my-free.website/mass-noble-decommision

Some kind of script that makes it easier to add barbs to LA would be useful (especially for speed).

I used to have a script that renamed attacks to how much loot they had: some script to sift which reports looted 0 resources would be useful to find the dreaded hp>wh trick.

Ill have a think if theres anything else?

Script to find barbs around you (and it gives you another script that allows you to send 1 scout to each one to add them all to LA:
https://shinko-to-kuma.my-free.website/barb-radius-finder (radius is unlimited, you can literally set it to 999 and it will add every barb in the world lol.

Hide N Seek

Reaction score
Would it be possible to have a LA enhancer for mobile that you can also just hold down and it keeps sending?

SwedishBlueCheese

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Would love to have a script that renames outgoing commands. Preferably that i can add myself what i want to count as a fake, fang, scout, wallbreaker nuke, support. Also some own settings like if i want coords of the vill, player, date, units etc etc. Hope you understands what i mean :) Love your scripts

DeletedUser124362

Would it be possible to have a LA enhancer for mobile that you can also just hold down and it keeps sending?

There is a thread on the forums where it is said holding down button is not allowed action. You need to perform a click for every send mate or risk getting banned.
Slightly off topic but thought it's worth mentioning

Hide N Seek

Reaction score
There is a thread on the forums where it is said holding down button is not allowed action. You need to perform a click for every send mate or risk getting banned.

Does this mean that everyone using the LAenhancer in his/her pc is in risk of being banned?

Suicide Squad

Reaction score
This is not what they said on the forum. They said that manually pressing that button is legal and you can not be banned for that. The illegal thing is when you use the keypress automaticly to farm when you are away.

DeletedUser124362

This is not what they said on the forum. They said that manually pressing that button is legal and you can not be banned for that. The illegal thing is when you use the keypress automaticly to farm when you are away.
Well the question was - can I hold or do I have to keep pressing?
The answer was and it's a quote "You're allowed to keep pressing it manually."

Link to the topic and I don't want to continue this discussion here. I don't use LAE myself so it doesn't affect me really, just wanted to point out what I recently read.

Last edited by a moderator:

Qif.

Reaction score
@Shinko to Kuma can you do a script like your Warehouse balancer but for support?

1. A field to insert the village coords that we want to support
2. Total troops we have (combine all villages)
3. How many we want to send to support (eg. 1k)
4. Script will calculate a % of troops in each village to make that 1k
5. A button will appear on the side of all villages to send that amount of troops in each village (eg. 100 on the 1st, 300 on 2nd, 50 on the 3rd, and so on)

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
@Shinko to Kuma can you do a script like your Warehouse balancer but for support?

1. A field to insert the village coords that we want to support
2. Total troops we have (combine all villages)
3. How many we want to send to support (eg. 1k)
4. Script will calculate a % of troops in each village to make that 1k
5. A button will appear on the side of all villages to send that amount of troops in each village (eg. 100 on the 1st, 300 on 2nd, 50 on the 3rd, and so on)

Scripts like that are almost always instantly disapproved. They don't want us to send attacks or supports besides the normal ways

DaWolf85

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Scripts like that are almost always instantly disapproved. They don't want us to send attacks or supports besides the normal ways
It could provide a link to fill the rally point I assume? Kind of like your timed fake calculator. Provide a link to open the rally point in a new tab, filled with the appropriate stuff.