To the Community

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
For what it's worth who knows I just thought I would put it out there

today half my tribe AMEN decided to back stab their own tribe and yes this happens all the time , I never ran a tribe before I been council before , but really never duke before , I was actually playing 110 , but lost to Ruckus who actually caused my tribe to here in 113 to back stab me , The tribe is called Disney and the players who back stabbed us so far are :

Apr 13
00:07
*Vercingetorix left the tribe.
Apr 13
00:01
pitMAXbull left the tribe.
Apr 13
00:01
JamaicanMeBacon left the tribe.
Apr 13
00:00
Retrlbution left the tribe.
Apr 13
changos left the tribe.
Apr 13
Durga left the tribe.

so remember their names they are back stabbers just incase you ever want to try to recruit them , I'm sure a few more are lingering in my tribe I'll be sure to add their names as well

I wasn't even going to play this world , but I formed a tribe with 3 players and everyone came to me asking if they could joined , so I was just trying to be nice guy and have a little fun .

That said , I want the community to know who Disney is here in this world I wrote a neighboring tribe about them so I thought i would copy and paste

That said I'll be here to feedback good luck to all and don't let Disney grow too strong or they will win this world to

oh and happy easter everyone stay safe

One day mr Balian... i am going to make time to come back here and show you how to effectively play tw. I watched on whatever world that was, with burn? I felt for you honestly, when you kept calling the same people would win. I wanted you to see how it felt to win once, and not have to sell your soul to get it. Unfortunately, seeing some more how things keep happening to you... i feel like you are the cursed hero in all your tales. I dont even know if i could help the cause.

You should honestly take a little while and analyze exactly what it is that keeps getting you into these situations of betrayals, and FIX it. How many times do you need to retire?