Cas 7 War

• Thread starter LlamaNamedOsama
  • Start date

GracchusBabeuf

Reaction score
In all seriousness Llama, remember this is an online game. Log off for a bit, and remember that an online game is not worth being an absolute asshole over.

Deleted User - 11483970

idk what to say to your delusional comments. matter of fact not gonna say anything. keep talking, yell out to everyone who will listen that the apes backstabbed and raped the viol8rs. keep talking just like LB did up until he quit. and then you will become him. keep it up :) we are all here watching your 3 day meltdown now :p

Deleted User - 7777020

I feel like this is becoming a dick size contest...

Difference between Batan and me...Batan was beat by enemies, I was beat by friends. There's a new thread by the way, this has become pretty off-topic banter between two loving enemies.

Deleted User - 1881479

istock-153696622.jpg

Lord Batan

blocked
Reaction score
I almost joined your tribe, from when I heard about it in Cas5..but then I wouldn't have had any fun.
You guys have been on matter in a gang bang, and its pretty entertaining seeing what you have said, but also shows the kinds of players you are.
@SavageKing You also didn't do anything to MTD till I left lol. Only until I attacked MTD did they fall apart, Get your facts straight..
If you understood how lucky you are that I didn't like batan, you would be thanking me right now for weakening the other half of the world for you.
MTD would have destroyed Apes rofl.

HAHAHAHAHHA

GO Aaway n00b. You are a joke. I Seen your attacks and nukes, you are pathetic. I can noble you with my defense troops. You attacking my tribe has nothing to do with you being a reason Elite disband...you are nothing, nobody. Not even worthy of talking in here because you don't know how to play this game anyway so don't even try to speak. How ever, Stand i**ots attacking Elite was to much yes, we was spread between 3 apex tribes (viol8 is apex academy) and then Stand to join instead of attacking Apex. Now you will lose losers, because your duke was to scared to go on apex, instead of the attack us when we already war 3 tribes. If we had 0 wars tribe Stand would be blown away easy, i would defeat Stand tribe alone. So exonoort, don't think bout your self high, because you are really an average player, nobody.

Lmaoo. Now you are crying because you picked a shitty tribe to play with. Not our fault at all that all your players were inactives! You made your bed now sleep in it! YOU kicked all those players out! YOU recruited them in the first place! YOU started the war! YOU made that mistake to poke the giant ape! It doesn’t matter that your alliance was weak and pathetic! YOU chose them to be your allies! You could have eaten them and grown but decided to just delay their death! Apex survived not because of your lack of active players (has nothing to do with us) but because we are an actual tribe that respects one another! We trust and play together properly! Even f we disagree we don’t insult and just kick those who have something to say about us.

Side note: WE NEVER HAD A SPY IN ELITE! We don’t resort to those tactics like some would! Fluff has been wanting to join us since day one but because of his location he chose to go with the closer tribe! He is a good player with good knowledge of the game. We never asked him to spy and if we had he would have refused because that is the kind of player he is!

You quit because you were a weak leader who thought you could poach the top players in the world and just coast to victory but when your weak foundation started folding you kicked players to lessen the weight but it was too late! Instead of going down with your ship you jumped ship and quit. That’s how we know you are a wack leader! Now you come here crying and saying what if this and what if that. And yes it was 4v4! Apex/pri-m8/viol8/ (and later stand) vs elite/castle/matter/Europe! You chose your alliance so don’t cry when they turned out to be shit! We chose our one ally which is viol8 because we could trust them to do the work needed even if they slacked a bit they still held up their end! You didn’t work with shit all! You belittled you’re players and kicked without even giving them a chance but again same as I said before, you picked them and allowed them in. You saw what we did to Matter when they first appeared. Our only mistake was not finishing the job when we slaughtered Matter! That’s why players like eye of the tiger and iamwierd are still around Looll cuz we slacked on the final kill .

No you ain’t a great leader and if you need more clarification on that then read what I wrote again.

I kicked worthless players out. Not good players. I already explain why I kicked somebody, I will not explain twice. Nobody' worth staying was kicked. And war started Apex by attacking bar Americana inactive account tenx to pice of s*** Hipster who didn't give us his villages when he acc sited not active account.

I'm one of stronger leaders there is in this game, I no aspect im week. I quit because i wanna my tribe members to join some other tribe to fight apex. But from what i have seen after it...viol8 are just bi**es from apex..lol. So me quitting didn't make stand and viol8 turn against Apex...so sad to see Lama being such a loser that he is. But i know about him, he is just blabbing Babun with ni skills in-game. All he can do is just talk.

It was never 4 vs 4, you comper 3 n00b tribes that i had left I could alliance...with 3 apex tribe and stand...you are i**ot. With who i could alliance tell me ?? That was the only tribe left in that world...Apex already made viol8 there academy and cowards in Stand took there side. So who could my tribe alliance with ? Only slagers in Europe and Castle left, a bunch of useless n00bs who need our help to survive. Tenx a lot for an alliance like that.

Saveking...i would like to see you on opposite side to go against odds we had..you would be usless and you would quit long time ago. Don't brag in mass recruiting Apex tribe

Lord Batan , I left your alliance for slagging off tribal leaders (on both sides) on the internal forums and trying to poach players from the alliance after you had kicked most of yours!

Matter didn’t betray you nor did I. Matter continued to offer support for your players right until your tribe disbanded and your players saw no hope of victory for elite.

Eye 0f the Tiger is a great player. Your lack of strategic thinking such as ensuring fronts are stacked and a lack an emergency sitter system is to blame on your part as leader for the losses he incurred.

Clearly your a poor leader evidenced more so by you qutting and leaving your players high and dry. Matter got smashed by an allience 10x+ but were still here.

I had heard via IGM that you had been making disgusting sexist remarks via IGM and I think its best if you stay away from this game with that toxic behaviour.

Aye of Tiger is an inactive slagger. He is a good player but he doesn't play actively. That s why I kicked him. The player can be pro but if he doesn't play he is more useless then n00b who play.

You can stay and play and waste time, you will be rimed by 3 apex tribe eventually. At least i know when i don't have a chance and don't waste time like you.

ape-x already win this war when Elite disband since viol8 duke is apex's slave. i bet my ass he will jump ship when attack restriction are off.

true and agree

Lol bro, just because we have a family tribe doesn’t mean we recruiting for the win... practically 90% of our members are the same who have been with us since day one. Yea we recruited when ghost broke apart but those guys were legit in our core and surrounding us. Makes no sense not to have them. When elite disbanded cuz of the ass whopping they got we didn’t take anyone from them, only EF because he had been trying to join us since beginning but location made it difficult. We have a tight group even if it’s 37 members. You have your 13 but how many times y’all leave and come back together. And when it gets tough y’all will disband all over again loll

hahhahaha, pleas man...shut up you are embracing your self. If you were not recruiting for win you would not have 3 tribes...apex1, apex2 and viol8. You used small n00bs from apex2 to stack your villages...in that, you had an advantage over the Elite tribe and using viol8 to attack us from another side. Apex is nothing special. 1 on 1 with Elite we would beat them easy, YOU ARE RECRTUING FOR WIN end of the story.

Yea, lets think back shall we? I remember Apes was a rank 9 tribe, just a little blip on the map. Ghost wanted your tribe gone. Who stopped that? Your trusty Llama, the one you fucked over.

Oh well. You won a war against Batan, off MY work buddy, regardless of you spineless creatures conception of events. You carried yourselves on my back, don't forget that you were sucking on daddys tit.

Young-Franksenstein-Its-Alive.jpg

They NEVER win war against my tribe. All they did is turn your stu**d a** against Elite and Stand to join. 4 vs 1 was not war win against my tribe. It was win by Elite fight all top tribes alone. That is not a war win against my tribe, cant be. Is like Elite had 2 tribes, use small tribe to stack borders and then use viol8a and stand to attack Apex, how is that win against Apex ? LOL

This will be every Viol8 member that left to Pri-m8 in 1 1/2 years when the world ends

5b897f1abd06e-image.jpg

When are you gonna let them know their services are no longer needed?:rolleyes:

That is true. BuT YOU one the one who started to lik there a** so stop cry now. You had a chance when Elite was alive to do something but you decide to become Apex3...so don't cry, just don't.

I feel like this is becoming a dick size contest...

Difference between Batan and me...Batan was beat by enemies, I was beat by friends. There's a new thread by the way, this has become pretty off-topic banter between two loving enemies.

I was never beat...not 1 village lost. I laughed on Apex attacks on me...4 players attack and all red reports back. It was easy

You do realize its 1 tribe win. You lost the game when you decide to be Apex3. Next time use your brain to see feature not just to banter great players like me.

Deleted User - 11483970

welcome back LB, you know where the door is or should I say where the delete button is. You had your chance to stay and fight but you quit like a little girl so go on now and delete yourself from this forum.

DeletedUser124671

welcome back LB, you know where the door is or should I say where the delete button is. You had your chance to stay and fight but you quit like a little girl so go on now and delete yourself from this forum.

Bit offensive to little girls.

Lord Batan

blocked
Reaction score

Yea fight against the whole world is really something any player wanna do. You are just acting tuff because you are part of 3 family tribes. If it was other way around, you would quit a long time ago. Too bad really Apex was only 1 tribe and only 1 tribe to face my tribe. Then you could talk s**t. Now you can`t.

Apex wins casual 7 by recruiting 3 tribes and merge later. You re not different from the Ghost tribe that was the same, just 4 tribes.

Deleted User - 7777020

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg who conjured Lord Batan?!?!?!?!??!?!

GO, GO, POWER RANGERS!

That is true. BuT YOU one the one who started to lik there a** so stop cry now. You had a chance when Elite was alive to do something but you decide to become Apex3...so don't cry, just don't.

Noted.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 7777020

Apex wins casual 7 by recruiting 3 tribes and merge later. You re not different from the Ghost tribe that was the same, just 4 tribes.

If you didn't leave, you'd get to see the firework finale *whistling dixie*

Deleted User - 7777020

Listen here Rocket man, you didn't get betrayed by friends. Piss off captain crunch, this isn't your battle anymore.

Last edited by a moderator: