April 2020 | Easter Contest

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Dear players,

For this month's contest you will be required to decorate/design/draw a piece of art that is both Easter and Tribal Wars themed. You are then required to post the submission here, in this topic.

d3a488d80b894d572dc2543d52e94212.jpg

Please note that the forum rules still apply. Keep it to one post, per forum account, per submission.

The submission can be either a handmade piece of art or done using any software. What it should be is unique and creative.

The submission must also be related to Tribal Wars and Easter, any submissions posted that aren't related to both won't count and the post may be deleted.

Sign-ups close 27th April 2020, any entries after this date will not count. The winners, as chosen by the Tribal Wars team, will be revealed after this date.

You can discuss entries in this topic.

Prizes:
1st place 600 pp
2nd place 400 pp
3rd place 200 pp

We are looking forward to your feedback, which you can leave in this thread.

Your Tribal Wars Team​

EmperorFluff

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Is it all right if I just draw a picture of an egg, instead of using a real egg?

The submission can be either a handmade piece of art just saw that guess I can draw it :)

makszakon

Reaction score
Everyone sorry for posting it again but that picture is without that photobucket signs :mad:
cVMiA0B.jpg

For centuries rumours have been spread through the world of mysterious hidden villages surrounded by mystic runes.

Posting my Rune egg for competition
:p