WAR Jheeezus not more bacon!?

• Thread starter Deleted User - 2282801
  • Start date

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
since when do warpigs make excuses?/ were here to fight and thats what we do and will do. you had numerous tribes we had a ally and we stand by them and will continue to do so.

so bring it :) and minty go back to yr 10 coplayed premade accounts. :)

KIRK POSTED!!! EVERYONE THUMBS UP HIS POST :D (this is the leader of the bacon tribe!!!!!!!!)

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well that's a bit mean. Do you speak Bulgarian?
Im speak, what you need?

And we've show more than once now that over 1/2 of our "internals" are us over nobling villages we've taken or gifted villages to still active players in cicada. Unlike Jheeze literally, recruiting players and internalling.

Screenshot_2020-06-02-06-08-37-517.jpg
IMG_20200602_061353.jpg

Yeah sure. Lol

Wildfire.

Reaction score
We Warpigs love to fight. Most importantly we fight fair.

I came on here and noticed a few Jheeez Members Calling Warpig a joke tribe, along with a couple external members - so I thought I'd just point out a few things.

+ Jheeez had to turn Pig members spy so that they could successfully defend our ops.
+ Jheez had to steal members to help their cause on the frontline and gain some ground.
+ (Let me just point out that they are STILL trying to recruit spies and turn members as of this morning.)
+ They have grown by barb munching, recruiting members and then internalling them.
+ Even when they have grown as Noobily as they have, for their recent op on us they requested help from 3 extra tribes on top of their 100 tribes in their core to send attacks and fakes for them.

Then they come here and call us a joke of a tribe?.

The comments in here above mine speak for themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
and the quote of the day!!

156768_thumb
EristikosOPC
phone.png
on 30.05. at 09:20
Just checking my connection mate.

We dont use bots as your noob friends in cicada.

So i have to make some tries first in order to “catch” the correct time.

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I know you believe you might be the only player in jheeze/IYI but I was speaking about the 300+ internalls you guys have done. (and it's not a title, it's a post) Lastly.... Monke6 and Milner... MASSAGED you?! Where do I sign up?!

And we've show more than once now that over 1/2 of our "internals" are us over nobling villages we've taken or gifted villages to still active players in cicada. Unlike Jheeze literally, recruiting players and internalling.

I'm all for banter between tribes, but resorting to insulting someone's English is harsh. Especially when it clearly isn't the players first language. This is an international server language barriers and mistakes are to be expected.

Keep going Red Khan.

No way Kirk is alive!

NonStop.gr

Reaction score
Bongo57
+ Jheeez had to turn Pig members spy so that they could successfully defend our ops.
yes we needed so much help to defend those HUGE OPs from you

+ Jheez had to steal members to help their cause on the front line and gain some ground.
When your member see that he has no chance to survive, its his choice to talk with someone else(thats the game for all ppl)

+ (Let me just point out that they are STILL trying to recruit spies and turn members as of this morning.)
we dont need any spy to fight... we are players that enjoy playing this game and are welcome ppl that are active and want to play with us.
As you all know nowdays some ppl have hard time.You can see the news on TV so some have to quit or some have more time to play(thats for all tribes,dont try to hide it behind small)

+ Even when they have grown as Noobily as they have, for their recent op on us they requested help from 3 extra tribes on top of their 100 tribes in their core to send attacks and fakes for them.
you all speak here for your own tribe when we got hit by nuclear panta,cicada,and 2x warpigs with synchronised attacks. And every time we hit someone you all cry that you are alone.
Pigs didnt have any problem to start attacks while we had NAP when we already had troop on the way to cicada, we didnt cry...
SO STOP CRYING LIKE YOU PLAY THIS GAME FOR THE FIRST TIME

Wildfire.

Reaction score
I'm not crying at all, just pointing out the facts to everyone mate and no - it is not my first time ;)

Never mind :)

NonStop.gr

Reaction score
the only problem is that we(we play this game for many years) can put attacks in 1ms from each other.... but i need 100trys and most of the times i cant do it when some other "god" people do it really often

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

Wrong thread dude. Post here instead: https://forum.tribalwars.net/index.php?threads/judgment-day-war-against-the-machines.284920/

Edit to prevent double post:

you all speak here for your own tribe when we got hit by nuclear panta,cicada,and 2x warpigs with synchronised attacks.
SO STOP CRYING LIKE YOU PLAY THIS GAME FOR THE FIRST TIME

How have you forgotten that jheez is made out of 4 tribes? Get off your high horse, there's a reason why so many tribes are attacking. You aren't one tribe lol.

Last edited:

WSHARK

Reaction score
Warpigs its time to saw your metal if you have any...

The tribes that fighting and the tribes that surviving with diplomacy it is very easy to check them:

STOP crying and saw something on the battlefields cause up to the moment you seem like a paper tower ready to collapse!!
Let's hope I'm wrong and see something positive from the pigs.

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
OMG aristotle or was it plato

seems you took yr first couple enmey villas since world start lol.. yep you certainly need a 200 villa start to beat a warpig AND be a big mouth.. :)

stop bleating and bring it how many more times.
warpigs dont need to test their metal thats proven before you had pubity.. bring it on mr shark gums :)

WSHARK

Reaction score
Cheers Kirk,

Your first villas was barbarian

My 1st villas was from a well known player (that i don't know him cause its the 1st time playing in NET - after i learn his history)

U see the difference between fighters and puppets!

Go now to your Mods ally Tribe to make Cicada 4404 -01-556672, like -Nuclear Panda - renamed themselves Cicada 3301-03 (whats this phone number..?)
They really believe that this will save them.... :D (and what happen to -NP- players... most of them vanished...)

With fakes only i have check half of your tribe villas, your situation is dramatic
Lets see the new results the last 4 days:

Cheers Kirk !!!!

Last edited:

Wildfire.

Reaction score
I find it comical that you claim to be such a fantastic tribe, but in the 47 days of this war, you have only managed to take 60 odd villages more than us. That is an average of JUST a little over 1 a day more.... on a tribe thats over three times smaller than you.. And most of those villages you only took recently, AFTER you shadily switched members on the frontline AFTER using them to spy on us to help you defend our ops. *Sneeze*. Congrats guys. Grow the way you do and then conquer the way you do. Everyone is totally overwhelmed by your skill. LOL

WSHARK

Reaction score
2 Warpigs & Cicada - Nuclear Panda the same period they didn't have taken none village!
They have the double size and each one of them they had the sides and the back secured... and they have achieved nothing!
U declare war like puppets when Cicada told u to do and our Off villages was 3 day away from the base.
47 days u hitting without Jheezz send back 1 OP!!
Now that the judgement day came and Jheezz send the 1st OP with the half Off villas you crying around and in the field you are totally lost.
Stop crying and start acting if you can do anything else, except to be Cicada puppets.

Wildfire.

Reaction score
I wonder if Pacman could be turned into a barb munching game. Food for thought.

Hows the weather Shark? WS serious?

I think you lot get banter confused with crying a lot. I'm just here to wind up you wannabes thats all :D. No crying I promise

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
OMG aristotle or was it plato

seems you took yr first couple enmey villas since world start lol.. yep you certainly need a 200 villa start to beat a warpig AND be a big mouth.. :)

stop bleating and bring it how many more times.
warpigs dont need to test their metal thats proven before you had pubity.. bring it on mr shark gums :)

How exactly you proved yourself, I was interested. You are all very strong in words and excuses. It looks like the pig will be eaten by the shark. :p