First Post - Hello World!

Stalker1988

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So.. Umm.. Since there are no posts in here... How about a little quiz so people can share their thoughts about this HP round? Could breathe some life into these dull forums.

- Are you playing this world seriously or just pp farming?

- What are your predictions for this world? Will the end wars be a disaster or a worthwhile fight to observe?

- Who do you think will win and who is your favourite underdog (tribes)?

Definitely TreX

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
1. I'm playing seriously. Trying to get better as a player and the increased speed will help with that.

2. No clue who is who in tribalwars anymore so no clue how the end game will be. Hoping it is fun though and will make the time spent on the world worth it.

3. I think R076 will win. My underdog is DSR. Long live Lord Batan.

EmperorFluff

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
3. I think R076 will win. My underdog is DSR. Long live Lord Batan.

glad you were wrong, finally getting my first win with using no pp points except for PA and AM, kind of sad I have to be at the bottom on point would rather be middle but guess thats what I get for not using pp points, Thanks to all my tribe mates who made this possible.

EmperorFluff

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Love you all, it was tons of fun and made a lot of new friends. Can't wait to play with my tribe mates again, a great bunch of guys, reminds me to the TV show the A-Team, best of luck to all and keep safe in these strange times.

tenor.gif