+2500 points in a village in a single day possible?

DeletedUser125355

TW points.PNG

A guy pretty close to me went from 2700 points to 5200 points in a single day. how is this even possible? Even if you build the academy your still missing 2000 points

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
And this is what ruined the game. The fact that someone can buy his way to the top just by using PP. And the question is not if he has resources, if he has PP he could buy resources even if he lacks them.

Red.

Upvote 0

DeletedUser125355

wait, am i missing something? you cant buy resources outright except for the 20% production boost right?

Upvote 0

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
So to conclude @Mandragolan, say goodbye to your village soon. You might have spent time and sweat and/or even money out of your pocket but ... here comes someone with deeper pockets then you ... he might know nothing of the game ... but still he could end up nobling you, just because he can.

Upvote 0

DeletedUser125355

i see, i just found it in the market. thats so stupid, cant even begin to understand it

i i still had fun so far but yes, i guess someone with deeper pockets will end up nobling me

Upvote 0

Deleted User - 11549951

its a cycle. you buy the resources which you can spend on troops n buildings. the fact you can speed up buildings makes it easy to rush academy, for example.
if you can afford the time to pp farm or money to buy pps, you can build yourself a nice empire.

lol.

Upvote 0

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
If you have 100k PP stored on your account and/or if you have very deep pockets its not a cycle at all anymore. You just win.

Red.

Upvote 0

Deleted User - 10368546

Problem with this exact server (.net) is that they clearly don't give a heck about players, or "fair" game. If you go to other big/bigger servers (.de and .pl) you will notice that they have 2 new worlds start at same time, usually odd numbered worlds are premium worlds and even numbered worlds are non pp worlds. This is done to make sure they don't lose players who hate p2w shit TW has become and also to give players who are not rich a fair chance to play and win. You can play for real on one world and use other one to collect pp that you can spend on pp features.

Here every world is premium world, every world is flag world, and from what it seems they keep using settings that NOBODY likes or wants. They just want your money and nothing else.

This game is slowly dying and if they don't change something soon it won't last much longer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Deleted User - 11549951

Beta is a trial to see how it plays out.
in net they implement it.

then it goes out to the other servers slowly.

correct me if i'm wrong.

Upvote 0

Deleted User - 11134637

So to conclude @Mandragolan, say goodbye to your village soon. You might have spent time and sweat and/or even money out of your pocket but ... here comes someone with deeper pockets then you ... he might know nothing of the game ... but still he could end up nobling you, just because he can.

PP is just like other res. You can farm them in other world and use it here, just like in the mid/late game pp won't matter as much if you are a better player

Upvote 0

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
PP is not like the other res. PP is more like Flags (kind of) since they are transferred between worlds.

Why is this important?
Because new-comers don't have flags, new-comers don't have PP. So don't see how that can be like the other resources.
Let's say I start playing on the net server now. People who have been playing for years have probably 100k PP on their accounts.
I have 800 PP. So to PP farm how much time would i need? A lot ... but other players aren't they increasing their stored PP also, oh yeah they are.
So am I gaining anything ... No. Because they still will spend PP much faster then me ... which means on startup they will still beat me.

PP ab/users are good at startup but they start losing on mid game and/or end game, etc (if they don't have skills).

I know that game can't be won just by PP. PP gives enough push to a player that others who use PP "normally" or don't use PP at all (other then PA and AM) don't have a chance.

Who are the abusers?
The ones who spends hundred of $$ of PP per day or more just to upgrade buildings faster, buy resources on market whenever they can (to not add here those damned market bots) and get as many items on Events (which are ab/usable without limit usually).

All of those, add up, piece by piece to give those PP players a lot of push compared to someone who is just using PA, AM, mine boosts, etc.

The in-balance of the game, inequality IMO is that a lot of people who sweat, put dedication and time and money and/or even farm PP on other worlds they still lose to someone who spends a lot of PP on a single day.

All the other factors, most important ones activity level, skills ... they all are null-ed when you fight a PP pushed player.

You have sweated to have half a nuke, probably farming and scavenging all day long and you have next to you someone with double your points (and you started on same day and you know your stuff). So how did he grow that fast?

Because he has magical powers? Nope ... he used PP.

So he goes for your village and he gets it. You try your best but at the end PP wins.

Red.

Upvote 0

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
PP is not like the other res. PP is more like Flags (kind of) since they are transferred between worlds.

Why is this important?
Because new-comers don't have flags, new-comers don't have PP. So don't see how that can be like the other resources.
Let's say I start playing on the net server now. People who have been playing for years have probably 100k PP on their accounts.
I have 800 PP. So to PP farm how much time would i need? A lot ... but other players aren't they increasing their stored PP also, oh yeah they are.
So am I gaining anything ... No. Because they still will spend PP much faster then me ... which means on startup they will still beat me.

PP ab/users are good at startup but they start losing on mid game and/or end game, etc (if they don't have skills).

I know that game can't be won just by PP. PP gives enough push to a player that others who use PP "normally" or don't use PP at all (other then PA and AM) don't have a chance.

Who are the abusers?
The ones who spends hundred of $$ of PP per day or more just to upgrade buildings faster, buy resources on market whenever they can (to not add here those damned market bots) and get as many items on Events (which are ab/usable without limit usually).

All of those, add up, piece by piece to give those PP players a lot of push compared to someone who is just using PA, AM, mine boosts, etc.

The in-balance of the game, inequality IMO is that a lot of people who sweat, put dedication and time and money and/or even farm PP on other worlds they still lose to someone who spends a lot of PP on a single day.

All the other factors, most important ones activity level, skills ... they all are null-ed when you fight a PP pushed player.

You have sweated to have half a nuke, probably farming and scavenging all day long and you have next to you someone with double your points (and you started on same day and you know your stuff). So how did he grow that fast?

Because he has magical powers? Nope ... he used PP.

So he goes for your village and he gets it. You try your best but at the end PP wins.

Red.

Another aspect of it is people really underestimate how much "pp farming" the abusers do. Sure they buy a lot of PP, but they also farm quite a bit of it, which is one of the reasons why you see all of the clusters.

PP just makes the game less noob friendly, and from a hardcore player point of view it's an awful feature.

Upvote 0

DaWolf85

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
new-comers don't have flags, new-comers don't have PP
I just want to say, these two are in no way comparable and it is very common to see newer players blasting their problems with pp instead of learning to play the game optimally. You can't do that with flags.

Upvote 0

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I just want to say, these two are in no way comparable and it is very common to see newer players blasting their problems with pp instead of learning to play the game optimally. You can't do that with flags.

PP is just another system for newcomers to wrap their ahead around, another skill curve they have to catch up to. Even if they boost one of their villages, are they going to have all of the PP farming clusters, do they know which medals to get in events? It's a quite a deep system

If you had a healthy player population they would have a place on the rim with less "problems". We were all new players at some point, and it wasn't PP that made us learn the game.

Upvote 0

DaWolf85

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
If you had a healthy player population they would have a place on the rim with less "problems". We were all new players at some point, and it wasn't PP that made us learn the game.
I am by no means blaming these new players for doing so; I think it illustrates the problem with the new player experience rather well. The only way for them to keep pace is to spend way too much money and ultimately get nothing. It's not hard to see how that could discourage people.

Upvote 0

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I am by no means blaming these new players for doing so; I think it illustrates the problem with the new player experience rather well. The only way for them to keep pace is to spend way too much money and ultimately get nothing. It's not hard to see how that could discourage people.

Well if you had a scenario where the new players where continents away from all the "premades" and vets they would have a chance to grow and learn the game. I'm pretty sure that we all performed poorly in our first worlds, but our experience gave us the knowledge and the drive to stay with the game.

At this point in time i think that merging "sites" would be a good solution. Obviously i'm not sure how difficult or doable it is, but i think that the game would grealty benefit from having one base community, that later on gets split into sub communities.

Upvote 0