• Thread starter Deleted User - 2282801
  • Start date

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
c2ee4c80b35435aa1e16057e51ec09ac.png

Warpigs = Pink

Jheez = Green

Things not looking too great for warpigs after that succesful op done by Jheez.

Sam

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
and its not 2 its 3 first strawberryqueen in warpigs dumped her as coplay for the wonderful feel of being on chosun account with more villas. then left the game then came back took over krovakian mist and now bleating to the world how great youve done ..:)

wonder where you will end up ...with all that might.? and nope the jheez ops were full on and @30% of all warpig villas recieved nukes and split trains. were in the process of recapping many. but was a very good split tactical op..

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
so what now

wanna show anymore self induldgence sam? show yr tribe to be a added player tribe rather than original be or bust players/ so many wanky tribes around that have lost the reason why we play
who remembers world winners anymore/ pfft players that attatch end game and post profile.. sorry you abandoned yr tribe to do o

name and shame .. not world winners. come to my tribes and ill hung drawn and quater you if try profess on top of players that did the job..

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
so what now

wanna show anymore self induldgence sam? show yr tribe to be a added player tribe rather than original be or bust players/ so many wanky tribes around that have lost the reason why we play
who remembers world winners anymore/ pfft players that attatch end game and post profile.. sorry you abandoned yr tribe to do o

name and shame .. not world winners. come to my tribes and ill hung drawn and quater you if try profess on top of players that did the job..
SAM, your account is dead.

EristikosOPC

Reaction score
View attachment 4013

WarPig productions presents:

Friends, family and ..... you lot.

Welcome to the first instalment of WarPig productions.

We are here because our tale, spoken to many a child as they drift to sleep, has been tainted with sweetness, with kindness and with love.

We did send a little piggy to the market.

We did allow one to stay at home.

We did permit another to eat roast beef.

Another we forced to starve.

The final piggy did indeed return home.

However, the devil is in the detail, so please indulge us. Allow us to share with you, the true story behind this fantasy tale .......

It was a warm, April day on world 112 and our army of piglets were in desperately in need of food. Alas, there was little food to be found. The Big, Bad JheeeZ kept eating it. So, clad in armour and weaponry, we sent a little piggy out to market.

This piggy listened, as he hunted for food. He overheard rumours, tales and facts. He discovered, to his disgust, that the big bad JheeeZ wanted to put some bacon on the plate!!

This little piggy could not have that. Oh no! Revolted by their evil plan, the piggy marched back home (still clad from snout to curly tail in armour) to report this nefarious plot to the leader of the pack.

This villainy could not be allowed to stand. The leader of the pack ordered another little piggy to arm himself and march to the edge of their homeland. To stay at home. To guard, to protect and to give his life for the farm.

Two other piglets were sent out for further information, that would help lead to a decision on where best to find food. Cloaked in metal with axes strapped to their backs, the pair set out to explore the world around them.

One went south, west and north. He found nothing ready to be eaten, and by the time he returned home, he was half starved. Food was in short supply on his travels and back home!

The other piglet, however, explored the east. There, he discovered land ripe for the taking. Land owned by the Big, Bad JheeeZ. He prepared his knife and fork, knowing that a prime slice of beef could be his for the taking.

He called the leader of the pack, telling him of this land, tainted by betrayers, liars and manipulators, that would provide them with all the food they needed for their army of war pigs to feast for eternity.

He then returned home ......

But alas, the story was not over yet. For the WarPigs still needed their food. And the Big, Bad JheeeZ was going to give it to them. Willingly or not.

And so, the Pigs that War, did indeed, go to war .....

Just in case you have no idea what's going on, WarPig declares on the JheeeZ Family.

May the best pig win

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.

WHAT A GREAT WAR DECLARATION!!!!!

LETS SEE SOME STATS (OF COURSE THE STATS NOT INCLUDE ALL OF YOUR PLAYERS THAT WE VANISHED!!!!!!)

Side 1:
Tribes: Warpig
Side 2:
Tribes: JheeeZ, JheeZ, JheezZ

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 407
Difference: 236

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 3,673,097
Difference: 2,123,579

chart

Zeddy le mange

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.

WHAT A GREAT WAR DECLARATION!!!!!

LETS SEE SOME STATS (OF COURSE THE STATS NOT INCLUDE ALL OF YOUR PLAYERS THAT WE VANISHED!!!!!!)

Hey man,

I think your caps lock button is broken?

Also, it's true. Some of our players were waiting so long for your op that after billions of years of heat and pressure, have become fossil fuels. Sad times. May they be exploited in peace.

I'd like to take this opportunity to say what an absolute pleasure you have been as an opponent, both in game and on forum. Your posts and messages have consistently been thought provoking, inspiring and balanced. I wish you all the best on W115 as well.

Pigs

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hey man,

I think your caps lock button is broken?

Also, it's true. Some of our players were waiting so long for your op that after billions of years of heat and pressure, have become fossil fuels. Sad times. May they be exploited in peace.

I'd like to take this opportunity to say what an absolute pleasure you have been as an opponent, both in game and on forum. Your posts and messages have consistently been thought provoking, inspiring and balanced. I wish you all the best on W115 as well.

Pigs

You say that like warpigs make ops everyday. Lol.

Left the jokes behind us, but thats post is just to post something? Ah right thats for likes and make your forum points look better than your twstats... Go cicadians like his post.

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
i like his post and its a good post. yous remind me of the big mouth bully in back to the future lol. were 5-6 x smaller and yet we fight. and we are still fighting. we havent recruited enemy we havent had spies or asked for accounts to swithch tribes and be stacked (although offered) we havent had members banned for cheating. we dont use illegal bots.. (if the cap fits) we simply fight traditional. so please dont gloat as that just makes you become disliked in tw. just have a little respect post yr multi tribe op stats but show a little reverance..:) btw thanx for defender of the day :)

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
i like his post and its a good post. yous remind me of the big mouth bully in back to the future lol. were 5-6 x smaller and yet we fight. and we are still fighting. we havent recruited enemy we havent had spies or asked for accounts to swithch tribes and be stacked (although offered) we havent had members banned for cheating. we dont use illegal bots.. (if the cap fits) we simply fight traditional. so please dont gloat as that just makes you become disliked in tw. just have a little respect post yr multi tribe op stats but show a little reverance..:) btw thanx for defender of the day :)

Yeah, sure. You dont noble barbs because dont have barbs around,dont switch tribes because no one want to send you. Dont talk like you will say ,no dont send me support im play traditional. Lol About recruiting someone, i think thats a same reason ,no one like to join you. Munch recruit pain,they not play traditional? You still fight because support cant be send before take the village.

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
OMG a ex warpig of months says this you should know better. tut tut

always a arse that know matter whats said always wants to shoot you down
if i was jesus you would become a budhdist! seems a waste of ytime posting in these externals with narrow minded dicks like you red khan (otherwise known as gobby to his no mates)

you talk total rubbish :

have a nice day :)