Feedback World 115

Torsk

Reaction score
112, 113, 114 and now 115 being on the slower end. Is there a specific reason why we have gone from pretty much every other world being fast to now having 4 slow worlds in a row?

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Can we get runes outside of the main 4 continents?

Look at how the world goes and decide how many to spawn in.

Considering that runes only spawn if there's a player village in the K to the north, east, west and south I doubt it.

They'd need to change the rune spawning rules so that only one of the 3 needs to be true to have a more spread / actually competitive world.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Several settings including the fake limit and speed are not to my liking. Why does TW insist on making worlds noob friendly, are there even newer players joining the game?

I'd much rather see a speed x1.5 or x2 and no fake limit. The 150ms attack gaps and nightbonus are yuck too, but the support setting is nice.

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Several settings including the fake limit and speed are not to my liking. Why does TW insist on making worlds noob friendly, are there even newer players joining the game?

I'd much rather see a speed x1.5 or x2 and no fake limit. The 150ms attack gaps and nightbonus are yuck too, but the support setting is nice.

This x100, 20 percent of your audience brings in 80 percent of the money.

You need to make vet friendly worlds. Populations will increase and noobs will be able to grow and do their thing on the rim. All the noob friendly settings do nothing when a vet sends a 40 hour train to noble near them.

Reaction score
Boring slow ass worlds pp drainers give us something 1.5 -1.8 this is way to slow

This is half the problem why new players cant compete or stand no chance in these worlds, They are to slow for the more experienced players that they will use a lot of pp to reduce a lot of construction times, etc.

New players won't invest too much money on buying premium for a game they don't know enough about so stand no chance to compete in such slow world even with activity. I've been waiting for 5 worlds now to rejoin this game.

Last edited:

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
if you guys were on the official discord you would know that w116 will be a world for the more experienced players, aka higher speed, harder settings and that little extra spice, confirmed by the high overlord mega god , creator of worlds, JawJaw himself. but this world will be nice for pp farming non-regardless

:cool:

Radioactive

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Personally think the settings are good, no church or watch tower, no archers. I could live without fake limits or .150ms gap.

Also no paladins on a world with no outside tribe support is going to be a killer on ops. W112 the best part about no tribe support is having paladins but I guess everyone will have adapt.

But overall I think the settings are decent.

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
- Victory conditions: Runes (a tribe needs to hold 70% of the villages in each continent for 20 days - per continent 36 rune villages spawn)

I would add in rune before villages for clarity:

- Victory conditions: Runes (a tribe needs to hold 70% of the rune villages in each continent for 20 days - per continent 36 rune villages spawn)

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
expecting to see pp abusers pping for the win and using the protection ratio to stay safe (needs some tinkering to protect the small rather then the large)

love the uber support setting though

if you guys were on the official discord you would know that w116 will be a world for the more experienced players, aka higher speed, harder settings and that little extra spice, confirmed by the high overlord mega god , creator of worlds, JawJaw himself. but this world will be nice for pp farming non-regardless

:cool:

was there any hint to timeframe for that world??

Deleted User - 10368546

112, 113, 114 and now 115 being on the slower end. Is there a specific reason why we have gone from pretty much every other world being fast to now having 4 slow worlds in a row?

lower speed = players spend more pp

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
all you blaming fake limit, and most players give up after 1k of attacks...

That's why, although I see why it's an unpopular setting for some, I think it is a good thing.

Go back 5 years and wars would often have tribes sending 20,000 + fakes at players in a bid to get them to quit or walk away through spamming. That's not strategy - just knowledge of how to use scripts and mindlessly spam attacks out - and is quite a lazy way of winning wars.

The fake limit prevents that and in my opinion it actually keeps people more interested in the game, as it restricts the number of attacks you can send for that purpose.

DaWolf85

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
That's why, although I see why it's an unpopular setting for some, I think it is a good thing.

Go back 5 years and wars would often have tribes sending 20,000 + fakes at players in a bid to get them to quit or walk away through spamming. That's not strategy - just knowledge of how to use scripts and mindlessly spam attacks out - and is quite a lazy way of winning wars.

The fake limit prevents that and in my opinion it actually keeps people more interested in the game, as it restricts the number of attacks you can send for that purpose.
I also prefer the fake limit. I do wish it could be set a little bit lower like 0.5% or something, though.