World 19 tribe on World 100

• Thread starter DeletedUser55551
  • Start date

LOVERLOVER

I am there. Giving my villages away. Wish we could have found a group of players that would have completely filled our tribe limit. Hi potato, long time no see!

donkeywheel

Reaction score
im still around guys...if you remember me at all...hit me up on current worlds and speed rounds...I just start em and let em go usually nowadays

Reaction score
No, but you look familiar!

name just unjustified. before?

Hi mate, Yes that was me this world brings back so many memories I have spent the last 2 days looking over all the old threads here there where some good laughs in this world and met many great people it would be great to find some old W19'ers if they are still around.

Think Twice.

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Hi mate, Yes that was me this world brings back so many memories I have spent the last 2 days looking over all the old threads here there where some good laughs in this world and met many great people it would be great to find some old W19'ers if they are still around.

Yeah I remember your name, quite well! I was in Asylum on a few accounts over time. co-played Gulzun for a bit. Then, was on Cmdr Geil account for a while when he quit. Then, I had to quit because of RL stuff, (was only 15-16 at the time). I came back, and played Serenbo account for a while, but some other stuff happened at home, again. So I wish my life was more stable back then, and could have stuck it out.

Nice to see people still playing from here. LoverLover is who taught me to snipe, send T-trains, etc back then. Was nice to see her get past Asylum inactivity problem, and win the world with XLR.

-Sawyer

Reaction score
Yeah I remember your name, quite well! I was in Asylum on a few accounts over time. co-played Gulzun for a bit. Then, was on Cmdr Geil account for a while when he quit. Then, I had to quit because of RL stuff, (was only 15-16 at the time). I came back, and played Serenbo account for a while, but some other stuff happened at home, again. So I wish my life was more stable back then, and could have stuck it out.

Nice to see people still playing from here. LoverLover is who taught me to snipe, send T-trains, etc back then. Was nice to see her get past Asylum inactivity problem, and win the world with XLR.

-Sawyer

Both those account names ring a bell, I never really had any dealings with ASYLUM vs XLR to it was long after that the ALL*/PANDAS merge happened.
ASYLUM made these forums fun to read daily.

Chrissy was something else mate what a machine she actually froze TW stats long before the world ended with her ODA it wouldn't increase anymore, She was not happy about it at all lol.

DrS was another great guy I learned a hell of a lot of from him coming into this world.

This world was by far the best there as been in my eyes in-game and forum propaganda never a dull day lol