WAR Bad Blood - WB vs Nomex

xXLordWardXx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Troll life day 320th..
No one:...
Pan W.: Let i ask non sense question ,

Btw what you realy think about tattoed cicada in your back?

It's kind of a serious question tho... Will Jheeze support NoMex/Spam/NIGHT (what ever their name is next week)?

Also... I've already told Cicada I'll 100% get our Tribal coat of arms tattooed on me if we win W112 :p

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
It's kind of a serious question tho... Will Jheeze support NoMex/Spam/NIGHT (what ever their name is next week)?

Also... I've already told Cicada I'll 100% get our Tribal coat of arms tattooed on me if we win W112 :p

Very cool. Special greetings for MaJeSTee :p;)

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
Well, I suppose we should give the other side to this conversation. One that will be supported with a nice piece of evidence in order to ensure we are all working from a similar page. But then I will disappear back into the shadows, for I do not care much for writing on the externals.

Firstly, I would like to congratulate WB for being the first to hit the 'Declare War' button. I suppose they reason they beat us to it was because they did not fact check their own declaration. This is fine, of course, and especially on the external forums it is common to give out false lines in the hope to smear others. In this instance, however, there is a whole bunch of untruth in the declaration despite it really only being a few sentences. Maybe it is simply down to not knowing any better. Lloyd's hand in this surely stretches further than just being controlling with us..

In stating the following:

You do know that the actual player stating 'my way or leave' was Lloyd, right? Though I am sure it might just be what Lloyd passed on to you. Anyway, relevant evidence is here:

The main issue here, is that Lloyd wanted back some 70 villages, of which around 50 were war caps from our mutual enemy*, and maybe 20 of which could be construed as breaches if you were wearing your WB-tinted spectacles. WB recruited two members from the very same enemy, directly breaching terms in excess of 80 villages. I offered the free recruitment of these villages in exchange for calling all breaches even and starting again, but this was, as you have probably guessed, rejected..though they still recruited them anyway. When asked to make some other compromise, the resulting answer was as above - no villages would be given, so we could have the relation over instead, perfect. WB therefore have Lloyd to thank for this recent development. They might think it is their leadership making some valiant stand here, but in reality they tied themselves up in knots over a handful of enemy villages. I don't know, there's no helping some is there.. It would be interesting to add that all the villages Lloyd got anal about were the ones right next to him, and not the ones in similar positions for his tribemates (read from that what you will).

This comment is again so far from the truth. I was told many times by Lloyd that my tribe was not trusted in the slightest by WB members! Then I suppose these were solely the words of Lloyd, so we cannot be sure what was truth in terms of what was passed on from his end. Ultimately it doesn't matter what was thought before, since the actions of the WB duke were solely an attempt to disrupt the future of the relation, meaning that what I am sure many from both sides had hoped for was not achieved. Accumulating in the mighty (lame) war declaration from WB after we already started attacking..but it makes them seem to have taken initiative, which thus far is all they have taken (though I do expect them to take some isolated villages if they ).

In terms of "free reign", well, Lloyd probably framed your opinion here too, right? Honestly...it's kinda backwards how nobling from a mutual enemy is considered against a NAP, but recruiting from them is seen as totally fair. It is quite honestly crazy how it has come down to this.

Ultimately other than fact checking, and I suppose having some sort of anti-Lloyd stance (can you blame me after what he has done?) I see no other reason for me to make comment, since I don't particularly enjoy this part of the game. I'll leave lie spreading to the ones who care more :)

*Please note that these are rough estimates, the actual numbers can be verified if you find someone willing to give up their time. Main point is that overall the amount of unsorted breaches were heaviest on the WB side, with 0 attempts to fix them (even after stating some would be fixed, and they weren't..)

Your post probably could have summarised with one word:

Screenshot-20200716-011447-01.jpg

Now Dream are done, tribes around you smell blood (and villages). Ironic that your enemy falling hastened your own tribe's likely demise. Highlights the value of good diplomacy and expansion strategy I suppose.

STFC11

Reaction score
Stats so far. 24 hours in

Side 1:
Tribes: WB
Side 2:
Tribes: SPAMm, NIGHT

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 18
Difference: 7

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 3
Difference: 11

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 126,044
Difference: 58,680

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 17,605
Difference: 94,430

chart

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Stats so far. 24 hours in

Side 1:
Tribes: WB
Side 2:
Tribes: SPAMm, NIGHT

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 18
Difference: 7

chart

Side 1:
Side 2: 3
Difference: 11

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 126,044
Difference: 58,680

chart

Side 1:
Side 2: 17,605
Difference: 94,430

chart

Oh yeah man totally. Post the stats of the free vills you're getting from Spam due to your position and the fact they have been at war with the south west.

@xXLordWardXx
Motions to rear of doll.

STFC11

Reaction score
Oh yeah man totally. Post the stats of the free vills you're getting from Spam due to your position and the fact they have been at war with the south west.

Just keeping everyone updated but think it's fair to say we were lucky to have a mixed frontline with them. Imagine the stats will change the next few weeks as the frontlines are sorted and they start to land OPs on us

DaWolf85

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Just keeping everyone updated but think it's fair to say we were lucky to have a mixed frontline with them. Imagine the stats will change the next few weeks as the frontlines are sorted and they start to land OPs on us
Assuming, of course, that nobody else kills The Tribe Formerly Known As Spam in the meantime. They aren't exactly the most popular tribe, after all...

derek1608

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Maybe these guys
Side 1:
Tribes: NIGHT
Side 2:
Tribes: PMS, SINTM, YonkiS, CdF!

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1:
Side 2: 501
Difference: 399

chart

Side 1:
Side 2: 4,666,925
Difference: 3,728,249

chart

Radioactive

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I think it is important to wait 2-3 weeks before posting stats. Like said above they were not in a position to defend the last op. When you guys probably planned it out for 1-2 weeks prior to even dropping diplomacy with them. So to post starts of winning a 24 hour war by 11 villages does more harm than good in my opinion.

1) How do you guys only target 14 villages in your first op against them?
2) How did you guys not have a much larger op sooner?

They are in another war currently so a large op within 48 hours of this post would have done great damage I think. But doing an op of only 14 villages is highly questionable. Then posting it and more or less casually "bragging" about it makes no sense at all haha. You guys had the timing and the position to hit them hard and elected to op just 14 villages.

STFC11

Reaction score
I think it is important to wait 2-3 weeks before posting stats. Like said above they were not in a position to defend the last op. When you guys probably planned it out for 1-2 weeks prior to even dropping diplomacy with them. So to post starts of winning a 24 hour war by 11 villages does more harm than good in my opinion.

1) How do you guys only target 14 villages in your first op against them?
2) How did you guys not have a much larger op sooner?

They are in another war currently so a large op within 48 hours of this post would have done great damage I think. But doing an op of only 14 villages is highly questionable. Then posting it and more or less casually "bragging" about it makes no sense at all haha. You guys had the timing and the position to hit them hard and elected to op just 14 villages.

So i think it's important i give a bit of background info here:

Diplomacy was dropped after we couldn't come to an agreement on a future NAP. So both sides had the same amount of notice. Then the first attacks and OP was launched by Nomex/NIGHT however we wanted to keep a track on the stats and make it a bit more interesting as well as fighting back, which is why we declared war and put a dec on because they hadn't done.

So when that is taken into account you can look at it the other way. 24 hours in we had defended attacks where we didn't know what areas of our frontline they would focus on and gained 11 villages from a tribe twice our size (30mil vs 15mil).

A couple more days in we are sitting on 10 mil ODD which will jump up again in a few hours. We haven't launched an OP yet and are up 22 villages from just skirmishing and defending.

Wasn't "bragging" with the stats at all. This is a war thread and i was posting relevant war stats. Just want to keep things interesting in the forums