xXLordWardXx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Love the post! Brush off the hate my guy. If you ever make a post and no one is complaining/whining/critiquing, it's probably boring.

Keep on making the assumptions THAT IS YOUR CONTENT. Keep the outsiders perspective it's different from other peoples previous takes in other world's "Tribe run downs". If someone else wants to make a post with maps/graphs/ODD/ODA/Pics/interviews, let 'em. Keep doing you. These kinds of posts keep the forums alive!

kingraz

Reaction score
This comment also seemed a bit offensive / biased as well. : /
Did not see that direct comment while writing. It looks a tad offensive. But dont get it wrong, One of my favorites were Warpig, they fought really hard but circumstances were against them.

The quote - "Northern tribes aint Warpig" meant they are not small in numbers nor it would be their first war in this world. With a Rank#1 tribe behind your back, you might be able to fight off another tribe of may be 1/3rd of your size being sandwiched. If someone thinks they are in GOD mode and fight both big tribes or three tribes and then walking over them like it happened with WARPIG.
1. They should be straight from Heaven playing on behalf of God
2. Immense automated stuff happening
3. All three tribes should be infants playing in front of Keyboard.

The above is what I meant in an hypothetical scenario. Warpig were awesome in my opinion, but not the right size or at right position against Jheez which costed them the place.

Last edited:

kingraz

Reaction score
I personally enjoyed it however like Bloodhood said above. Including stuff like OD will tell a better story. Specially on a world with settings like this. Where in the last couple weeks Jheeez hasn't nobled anything really outside of recaps however the war stats show a different "story". OD tells the war story much better. Over the past month Jheeeez has very little ODA. Therefor almost all their caps have been recaps. But yet the stats show Jheeeez is only losing over the last month by 46 villages. When in reality they have lost more defense than they can afford even though they have been regaining villages back largely due to no outside support settings.

So there are many things you could do, to help display a bigger picture other than just posting war stats and theories on what could happen. Although I like it. You should ether leave the war stats out or dive deeper into them on a world with settings like these.

I literally get tempted to write that way. But I just want to dwell from outside. Stats can be interpreted in several ways and it will be just tit for tat tribes speaking for themselves. It just states on thick points, no matter how you got villages from enemies easy or tough, defended by splatting or recap. All these things are simple tactics and mathematics. In the end wall will be up in few days and troops will be refilled in week or couple more. The next attack does not see its history of building damage. You need to hit them again afresh.

kingraz

Reaction score
Don’t stop posting king enjoy reading these every now and then. But yeah getting a comment from each tribe mentioned would be cool also assuming they’d be willing to talk

Yeah that would be great. Getting in detail of those stories and me playing here.,I would get a bit biased with respect to our relations with other tribes respectively. There are so many things which can be refined on my post which I will eventually. But I would definitely avoid the official comment from each tribes, as I am not reviewing them. Just pondering about the world like an outsider unlearning what I already know.

luluki

Reaction score
Really nice post about theorycrafting of incoming wars!! But one question, what do you guys understand when you say "warping". It's my second serious world with my tribe in this server and want to know more about some terms!!

Blue monke6

Reaction score
Really nice post about theorycrafting of incoming wars!! But one question, what do you guys understand when you say "warping". It's my second serious world with my tribe in this server and want to know more about some terms!!

Its war pig and it was the tribe that jheez rimmed instead of attacking cicada and getting stone walled so they could brag about a fantasy lead that was built by recapping IYI/family tribes villages cicada had taken

Radioactive

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I literally get tempted to write that way. But I just want to dwell from outside. Stats can be interpreted in several ways and it will be just tit for tat tribes speaking for themselves. It just states on thick points, no matter how you got villages from enemies easy or tough, defended by splatting or recap. All these things are simple tactics and mathematics. In the end wall will be up in few days and troops will be refilled in week or couple more. The next attack does not see its history of building damage. You need to hit them again afresh.

Like I said even with my complaint, overall really good post, and would read again if you posted another. Everyone has their own way of posting and telling a story. Some are through photo's, some through reading stats off a computer. I like that you mix somethings in there that others do but for the most part you have "your own thing". Keeping it fresh.

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I enjoyed the read. I actually like the light hearted Content. The lack of interviews allows for lack of propaganda. Just a non biased overview of the world from a player not too involved in any crucial conflicts it seems. Naturally quite in the dark to the ongoing of the world.

I thoroughly enjoy the application of Real world history and politics to the game.

Naturally the OP's Biases crept in regarding the northern tribes but we are all human.

Still great fun read.

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Its war pig and it was the tribe that jheez rimmed instead of attacking cicada and getting stone walled so they could brag about a fantasy lead that was built by recapping IYI/family tribes villages cicada had taken

Nice post, before monkey come to troll. Sorry baby, can you show me what exactly they so much recap? I think when you hide on cicada will stop with all those hate and become a man. lol

Billmarin

Reaction score
dont think so mate. dont forget that we didn't declared war to them they did. they attacked. so please try to be consistent. in regards to your comment that we are afraid cicada this is a joke. if we were afraid we would have tried to avoid additional wars. but we didn't. we rimed pigs although you were attacking on the south frontier. you did some small victories but lets see now.Our position in ODD and ODA proves my sayings.

by the way do i see a bit of stress on your writing?

Salvador Dali

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
dont think so mate. dont forget that we didn't declared war to them they did. they attacked. so please try to be consistent. in regards to your comment that we are afraid cicada this is a joke. if we were afraid we would have tried to avoid additional wars. but we didn't. we rimed pigs although you were attacking on the south frontier. you did some small victories but lets see now.Our position in ODD and ODA proves my sayings.

He never said Jheeez declared so your first point is well, pointless. His point is very valid, Jheeez did in fact decide to go for Warpig instead of Cicada after Cicada stonewalled basically everything. You can try and spin everything in your favor but the reality is that so far the war is more or less drawn based on warcaps. If anything Cicada does have the upper hand as the last OP severely disrupts the frontline for Jheeez. But if you apply a little more insight into the game it is obvious that Jheeez arent in a great position. Their ally Nomex crashed and they are now even more isolated than before. The rim Jheeez has isnt big enough to sustain a large front, let alone more large fronts if another tribe has had enough of their shenanigans.

And that is not mentioning Savvas leaving, a lot of members quitting (slimmed down quite a lot from the 7 tribes you started with), IYI getting hammered, the bans which removed big accounts and demoralized everyone, Jheeez skype being breached by someone who Jheeez pissed off and of course WShark ruining whatever public image Voyage so carefully built (by having basic dignity). Not even mentioning getting walled on your last OP.

this is fine meme.jpeg

Billmarin

Reaction score
it seems you know very well Jheez. so will be nothing to afraid of. easy for you.

seriously now this is strategy. first you get rid of the what we though will be easier. and then concentrate on a bigger problem . it is simple logic. Your friend tried to say that we were afraid of you so we did win to the pigs not for anything else other than winning the impressions. which i replied to this that he is dreaming. the wshark incident was unfortunate but we have plenty of more people so dont worry. we see end ofthe day what are your reflexes

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
it seems you know very well Jheez. so will be nothing to afraid of. easy for you.

seriously now this is strategy. first you get rid of the what we though will be easier. and then concentrate on a bigger problem . it is simple logic. Your friend tried to say that we were afraid of you so we did win to the pigs not for anything else other than winning the impressions. which i replied to this that he is dreaming. the wshark incident was unfortunate but we have plenty of more people so dont worry. we see end ofthe day what are your reflexes

I agree. You used a strategy.

You tried 4 times to break Cicada's front and had no real success. So you chose to ignore us and go for the smaller tribe who you have the skill to beat. That's smart. Why keep wasting your time on a tribe you can't find a successful method to use against?

The problem now is that you are being forced to actively fight us - which as a tribe you've avoided doing for several weeks - whilst recruiting from your fallen ally which I can't see doing you any political favours.

Your K56 op that landed today has already been completely wiped out. The final straggling nukes are now being picked off one by one. As for your K55 op...let's wait and see what happens :)

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I agree. You used a strategy.

You tried 4 times to break Cicada's front and had no real success. So you chose to ignore us and go for the smaller tribe who you have the skill to beat. That's smart. Why keep wasting your time on a tribe you can't find a successful method to use against?

The problem now is that you are being forced to actively fight us - which as a tribe you've avoided doing for several weeks - whilst recruiting from your fallen ally which I can't see doing you any political favours.

Your K56 op that landed today has already been completely wiped out. The final straggling nukes are now being picked off one by one. As for your K55 op...let's wait and see what happens :)

Ratio of ODD/ODA?

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Ratio of ODD/ODA?

The op is ongoing but it's fairly safe to say...ouch :oops:

Attacker of the Day is only on 360k troops killed, which we would hope is in JheeeZ given the sheer amount of time and effort put in to planning and executing this operation.

On the other hand, Cicada has an account with over 2.1 million troops killed, and several others with between 500k and 1 mil troops killed. With quite a lot of nukes still clearly inbound.

Blue monke6

Reaction score

Idk what stress is? The tribe i FLed against in 108 was 10 times better then your little jheez tribe. (Shout out to the spanish, yall are beasts)

Btw billmarin, are you like allowed to get on the FL? You got some mids but doesnt seem like your trusted to be near us. Easy enough to stack your few mid vils when we hit so you can talk like your an important member.

As far as being scared and rimming the pigs goes. Your OP netted 1 village and your lucky you even got that. Thats probably why you were scared to attack us for weeks and rimmed a tribe you had twice the size of, so you can talk like your relevant and arent just wasting your time trying to fight a war we will clearly and definitively win. Even with all that new size, a completely new huge front. Still 1 village. Probably wasnt what you had in mind when yall decided to go eat them to surround us huh?