Out The Top 10 Tribes

going2killu

Reaction score
Taking a bonus 100pt village is bad? Lol. An average village now has like 600-700pt, if you try to attack a bigger one you have a significant bigger % to lose troops/nobles because you are attacking an active player.
You can easy grew a village from 100 to 600pt in a day, so you "lose" one day but you have no troops lose and you get a bonus village.
Anyone that in this situation would go on the player village because "muh i don't Attack barbs" isn't old school, is straight on stupid.
Tribalwars is a strategic game and we should play using our head, not our peepee
That village is 600 points currently, and it's been several days. Just btw

ReformedRob

Reaction score
Tribalwars is a strategic game and we should play using our head, not our peepee

I think you mean our wallets.

Taking as many villages, of any size, is unfortunately the way some people will play if they want to completely dominate a world. Having only been playing again for the last 2-3 months i cant say for sure how i feel about it from the perspective of somebody who wants to stay relevant without spending crazy amounts of money. But it is where we are.

We are talking about the top 20 players of every world (i guess) for whom either through farming or spending have obtained enough PP to get their name on the scoreboard. The rest of us just have to slog it out like normal I reckon.

hellosilver

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
733188172011274371.png

going2killu

Reaction score
If you're new to the game, which it sounds like you are, I wouldn't expect you to feel as grossed out by it as I am.

Aretas

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Lol to anyone who thinks that top 10 tribe ranking matters, or even top 10 attacker/defender/supporter matters. After looking over the top 5 tribes I would easily bet on the field making endgame or even midgame over the current top 5. Expand it out to top 10 and you start to get a couple more premeds, but would still place my bets on the field for making endgame. Give the world 3-4 more weeks to mature if you want to see who at all are going to be the real contenders.

Radioactive

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Lol to anyone who thinks that top 10 tribe ranking matters, or even top 10 attacker/defender/supporter matters. After looking over the top 5 tribes I would easily bet on the field making endgame or even midgame over the current top 5. Expand it out to top 10 and you start to get a couple more premeds, but would still place my bets on the field for making endgame. Give the world 3-4 more weeks to mature if you want to see who at all are going to be the real contenders.

It is certainly very early, but there is nothing wrong with giving credit for a good start. The world is already hitting nobles for some. This is normally when the world starts to "shape itself" I know a couple players in the first few tribes and they are solid players. With that said, I don't know whos leading the tribe so having good players doesn't always lead to a good tribe.

I would be interested to know what account are you on this world? And excuse me for being lazy if you are playing this world under your forum account. I have not looked and am not logger onto W115 right now.