WAR Judgment Day: War Against the Machines

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The MIGHTY CICADA is spreading PROPAGANDA AGAIN. Calling it entertainment because they are LOSING, creating a DISTRACTION from how they lift up the swords of JHEEZ.

I'm not in Cicada as Googly has stated.

Whilst I can confirm that I was once in it I am not currently actively playing any account anywhere.

As an outsider opinion who has no current knowledge of how things are on 112, people should be less looking at comments as "propaganda".

The forums have always been more of a playground for activity and a little spot for banter than for a place for solid communication but at the end of the day, it's a game and people need to accept that instead of keyboard warrioring.

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I'm not in Cicada as Googly has stated.

Whilst I can confirm that I was once in it I am not currently actively playing any account anywhere.

As an outsider opinion who has no current knowledge of how things are on 112, people should be less looking at comments as "propaganda".

The forums have always been more of a playground for activity and a little spot for banter than for a place for solid communication but at the end of the day, it's a game and people need to accept that instead of keyboard warrioring.

Why not tell to people why you are not in tw team and not play anymore?

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

1596182948462.png
Welcome to another edition of the Cicadian Times!

Another week in W112. This time celebrated by both the JheeeZ Family and the Cicada squad opening fire with their own unique styles of operations.

Two ops in 10 days from JheeeZ? Unheard of. Cicada were delighted to be challenged twice in quick succession!

JheeeZ efforts in both gave Cicada members a delightfully fun few defensive days, and even gave us the added challenge of managing defending and launching their own operation. Well played JheeeZ! Unfortunately, as was the case with the previous Op, JheeeZ came out with a lot of dead nukes and just a single village to show for it.

The statistics for the JheeeZ operation day is below.
ODA/ODD ratio: 3.9 : 1

1596183308399.png

24 hours later, Cicada landed its own operation on JheeeZ. At this point, this totally impartial reporter does want to commend Nonstop.Gr - who is without a doubt the most talented player Cicada has seen in JheeeZ – for the effort he has consistently put in to defending many of his tribe mates over the months.

The statistics for the Cicada operation is below.

ODA/ODD ratio: 2.3 : 1
1596183325656.png

It is a good point to congratulate JheeeZ on this round of defending. They didn't hold all their villages (and the above screenshots don't include the -IYI- part of the family), but they gave their defending a good go.

As part of the latest Cicadian Times, this news reporter has spent some time doing proper interviews with members of Cicada.

Unfortunately, this reporter has unfortunately managed to get himself blocked by the vast majority of JheeeZ members...so as a community we'll have to imagine their answers. Cicada believes they agree on everything said below!

Please note that these interviews took place before either tribe ops landed, on the 27th and 28th July.

You have been a player within the Cicada tribe for some time now. What do you believe are the biggest differences between Cicada and the JheeeZ Family?

Don/Don Q: I believe its communication and the willing to work together as a tribe. With a confident and competent hierarchy that's the difference. Also some damn good players to boot.

Bill/Squanchy: JheeeZ just don't have the willpower for a long drawn war. Wherever they have been the just overpower the enemy. But we're not your typical enemy, we're Cicada [censored].

Lael/Blood Monke6: I think the difference is effective use of creativity. JheeeZ's last op with multiple land times surely looked good on paper. For security reasons, OLG has requested I not talk about our creativity (It's classified, you see).

Ryan/Blood Monke6: All 6 letters.

Vick/Multiple Wargasms: All things balancing out some what equal, like recipe sharing, live shows, trivial nights, the social-emotional support chat, pet-corner, Council-counseling chat, Covid-Karaoke, sport talk hub, book club and [rhyme removal]-corner, I think the biggest difference is probably the lack of grievances between Cicada members. When the biggest in tribe dispute is whether or not pineapple belongs on pizza, you’ve got a pretty good thing going!

Salv/Salvador Dali: I would just say play style and class in general.

Jake/One Last Goodbye: Obviously how hot our council team is. We do weekly beauty pageant elections based solely on looks and only the hottest of hotties get to be in council.

Sam/Prometheus: Teamwork. No doubt about it. From what I understand JheeeZ are a group of players that have known each other for years, but they dont even come close to what we have here. I class every single member in Cicada as my friend.

Enej/Tide: I wouldn't say there are much differences... Except for cicada being more Communicative, Intelligent, Considerate, Ambitious, Digilent and Aggressive... Damn it even spells out Cicada!

Haggis/Milner: Cicada is a team, a tight knit and no one puts themselves first. We support and help grow our smaller players, internals are shared throughout the group. Our Council are absolutely top notch, Jheeze has a tendency to focus on "Flagship" players, smaller accounts that don't perform are absorbed by the flagship players. If one of those players (such as Gennaro) quit, it leaves a gaping hole.

This war has been by far the longest serving war of W112. How are you feeling about the Cicada/JheeeZ Family war?

Bill/Squanchy: As I did in Day 1 of the war, it's ours for the taking. We're all here for these types of wars, against a good enemy who wants to fight back. But as I said above, they don't have the same willpower to break an enemy down over time as we do.

Don/Don Q: Still excited I have a great co and we are a great team. If Carlsberg made TW Tribes, Cicada it would be.

Avenger/Avenger 00: Each Day we grow, get stronger perform better each OP, it has been a slow grind but we are gaining momentum and we can feel them starting to crumble. They have also made several enemies by taking in or eating other tribes food, think that was a mistake for short gain that will hurt them.

Enej/Tide: They can't keep defending forever and we've all seen what it looks like when they OP us. 1400 nukes thrown at us just to gain 1 village? Yikes!

Ryan/Blood Monke6: I feel their ops are just too unorganised. Ours are generally well planned and executed to perfection, hence the war stats.

Luke/Don Q: Its been an an interesting one, punches thrown by both sides. But considering the defensively favoured world settings it was always bound to be a long war. There does seem to have been a momentum swing though.

JheeeZ and Cicada are both running concurrent ops on one other. Which will be more successful and why?

Bill/Squanchy: Contrary to what JheeeZ said publicly, they used 1k+ nukes for the OP less than a week ago. Unless they have some kind of upper hand over Cicada, nukes aren't rebuilt in 6 days.

Andy/Prometheus: Ours will, because theirs is predictable and they have no nukes, which is not a good combo.

Salv/Salvador Dali: No doubt Cicada's OP will crush theirs as we are full firepower while they wasted a significant fraction of their offense by running a weird OP with multiple landing times. Also, part of our OP is hitting a weak area which we crushed before while they hit a strong area (we don't seem to have weak areas).

Enej/Tide: Looks like they haven't learned anything from the previous op...

Sgt/Sgt@Arms: Is this a trick question?

Adam/=Bit Cloud=: Its hard to say which one will be more successful. However, since Jheeez should be short of nukes after just running an Op I'll say Cicada.

Which JheeeZ players have most impressed you so far and why?

Bill/Squanchy: Voyage, purely because he's the most level headed leader they have had. He doesn't talk crap, he doesn't make excuses. Has the wrong ideas every so often, but overall better than the majority we have seen.

Lael/Blood Monke6: Wshark's Houdini act has been quite the feat.

Sam/Prometheus: Voyage for always being respectful to us despite all the nonsense talked elsewhere.

Ant/The Sleepless Elite: Nonstop.Gr handles most of their defending. He's been a top quality team player over there!

Avenger/Avenger 00: Voyager, not with his play, seems below average. But he has been calm and professional on the Externals and I can respect that!

Luke/Don Q: Billmarin, his ability to maintain blind arrogance and not have lost his ego despite continued, massive failure shows a huge amount of self belief which is evident in his nonsensical posting and messages. That, is impressive.

Anders: The Cat of Love, NonStop.gr, The Count, or maybe, Tsalkapone, I don't know.

Sgt/Sgt@Arms: WSHARK. Love the way he uses other players nukes and pre-nobles, then he nobles the village. He also loves to recap instead of helping defend.

Haggis/Milner: King Diamond, I mean he wasn't even on my radar and now he's like 2 million points!

Which Cicada players have most impressed you so far and why?

Bill/Squanchy: Cicada as a whole, majority of us have won multiple worlds. But we've not been in a community like this before. Everyone fights for eachother, everyone puts their companions before their personal growth. You don't see that often.

Jake/One Last Goodbye: I know this is a total cop-out but literally everyone. I’ve been playing with or against majority of these guys/gals over the past 10 years. I’ve never seen a better tribe with such talent and unity. This tribe is something truly special. From the amazing council to the great players and team work.

Anders/Avenger 00: You're talking about Cicada now, one cant separate them, they work in groups. If you are impressed by one, you don't know the team behind, if you know their ways you'de been impressed by all. Cicada is a Tenacious Non-stop Team.

Ryan/Blood Monke6: Tide and Sgt@Arms are always there when you need them and Incognito (Rhys) is brilliant on op days, just to name a few. But the tribe as a whole is brilliant and ultimately what will win us this world is the team work and general vibe of the tribe, we all just kick ass and have fun with it. Teamwork makes the dream work.

Andy/Prometheus: How the Dickens do you snipe from a boat?

Luke / Don Q: Milner, for his ability to maintain his beautiful beard even while now having to wear a mask daily. Just a pity he's so ugly. Nah, honestly the entire tribe is incredible and at a level that I've never seen even in previous world wins. It's a team of all stars.

Ant/The Sleepless Elite: There is no one person who stands out. This isn't a tribe, it's a community of friends. More time is spent doing non-TW activities (Soccer Manager, Radio Shows, Quiz Nights, Recipe Tutorials from the Don himself) than playing the game at times. Win or lose, this experience has been the greatest of my entire TribalWars history. Because of every individual being a part of something greater!

Sam/Prometheus: No chance of an individual player standing out. Leadership for directing the tribe in such an organised and enjoyable way. OLG and TSE for dominating the ranks, Tide, Bloode, Famous for smashing the snipes. Rhys, Don Q, Milner for non stop activity. MW, Sgt, Avenger for unstoppable Ops,..... I can go on!

Vick/Multiple Wargasms: Kudos to leadership without a doubt. Top notch effort. Great management choices, solid simple ops. Recruitment has been great. The tribe is completely numpty free. Otherwise, I’d not point out anyone in particular. Some player are more active or vocal or both. Some are stars with what they do in the limited time on account. That said, when scrolling through the tribe’s Unexpected Pic chat, I’d have to say that Adam/BitCloud is most impressive...

Avenger/Avenger 00: Team effort! Bill does Awesome things for Morale, a Quiz Show, a Radio Show. Both outstanding. Then there is Tide and his timings and willingness asking who needs help. His Sniping and Anti-Snipes are Amazing. I could mention everyone but its time for more launches!

Milner/Milner: Ghosteh - He’s come a long way, and has learnt a lot. His general improvement as a player, and a team player is admirable, and is a direct result of how great everyone is in the tribe as a whole.

Haggis/Milner: If I were to say any one name, I would be leaving out countless others. The answer is CICADA!

Adam/=Bit Cloud=: To follow with the above it is truly a team effort, every account has to carry its own weight and then plus some. If I had to choose one I'd say the Tide account has done a very good job. I'd also like to throw a shout out to my co-player Connor. This is his first world back and his timings have gotten very good and the poor guy usually has all of our launches during his play time.

Don/Don Q: It would be hard to single anyone out because every account has multiple players (most I think). All willing and dedicated and one hundred per cent committed. We have snipers, we have fakers, we have fangers. It's a pleasure to be apart of this tribe.

Thank you to all of Cicada for responding to our interview questions :D

One tribe is clearly in the winning position of this war. A single team of 20, fully active members. Against a tribe with multiple branches but only 5-6 players doing all the work for the lesser team. What will the future hold? ;)

Last edited:

Christ*

Reaction score
Οnce again we see no reference to any allies of yours! Where on earth are Sintemor who also launched together with you yesterday? Or maybe you already consider them Cicadians, so there is no need to add them by their name? Guys, well done for your OP, but please, don't overdo it with your skills. It's the numbers and your growth that help you

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Οnce again we see no reference to any allies of yours! Where on earth are Sintemor who also launched together with you yesterday? Or maybe you already consider them Cicadians, so there is no need to add them by their name? Guys, well done for your OP, but please, don't overdo it with your skills. It's the numbers and your growth that help you

Let's establish why you have the Spanish hitting you with some very basic facts, shall we?

-> SINTM went to war with Nomex.
--> JheeeZ made an end-game alliance with Nomex. Enemy of SINTM. Great decision, by the way.
---> JheeeZ brought in players of Nomex to stack them against SINTM.
----> JheeeZ took the Redo account sit and recruit other ex-Nomex players near SINTM. Great decision, by the way.
-----> SINTM wanted to retaliate.

Take responsibility for your own actions. You stack against a tribe, recruit their targets and then expect them to not want to fight you?

It is truly astounding how every time something doesn't go JheeeZ's way, it is somehow Cicada's doing. It couldn't possibly have anything to do with JheeeZ's extremely hostile attitude towards most tribes on this world.

This war thread is Cicada vs JheeeZ Family, you can open up a war thread with SINTM if that makes you feel better :)

Last edited:

Incognito.

Reaction score
Let's establish why you have the Spanish hitting you with some very basic facts, shall we?

-> SINTM went to war with Nomex.
--> JheeeZ made an end-game alliance with Nomex. Enemy of SINTM. Great decision, by the way.
---> JheeeZ brought in players of Nomex to stack them against SINTM.
----> JheeeZ took the Redo account sit and recruit other ex-Nomex players near SINTM. Great decision, by the way.
-----> SINTM wanted to retaliate.

Take responsibility for your own actions. You stack against a tribe, recruit their targets and then expect them to not want to fight you?

It is truly astounding how every time something doesn't go JheeeZ's way, it is somehow Cicada's doing. It couldn't possibly have anything to do with JheeeZ's extremely hostile attitude towards most tribes on this world.

This war thread is Cicada vs JheeeZ Family, you can open up a war thread with SINTM if that makes you feel better :)
Couldn't of said it better myself

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
THIS IS PATHETIC, ALL THOSE CICADA LOVERS SHOULD JUST BUY SOME ICE CREAM AND ENJOY IT

CICADA ALL AND MIGHTY YOUR HAPPY CAUSE YOUR NOT WINNING THE WAR? YOUR HAPPY CAUSE THE WAR IS DRAGGING ON?

IF YOUR SO STRONG WHY IS JHEEEZ STILL ALIVE?

JUST ADMIT IT YOUR TRIBE IS WEAK LIKE ITS LEADER

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
DON'T WORRY ONE LAST SHOT, I'M WITH YOU IN SPIRIT ANNOYING YOU TILL YOUR TRIBE BECOMES BAT FOOD

luluki

Reaction score
Hi guys, I see that you arguing a lot about a war and theorycrafting about it. Here I let you some stats of almost 24 hours after war declaration.
Gotta say that a lot of conquers from Jheez where recaps of Redo and other ex-spam players (thats why they have low odd in atk).

Also I will let you our funny war declaration made by our tribemate and friend MatyCash (IGN Geralt de Rivia). Maybe it makes you smile a bit.

1596199160806.png

1596198745567.png

Jheez main tribe

1596198512473.png

Jheez academy

1596198605142.png

Have an amazing weekend and have fun in the game and others worlds you play.

Luluki ;)