Out The Top 10 Tribes

HelloHeidy

Reaction score
I mean, showing a map of them in 2 K's doesnt disprove what he is saying

They are in 2 K's, if the members in 44 continue expanding in 44 and the 45 members continue expanding in 45 then eventually when the 'big' tribes in those 2 K's are looking to secure their K and expanding towards the rim then they will be wanting to remove them and their is potential for an alliance of 2 tribes teaming up to secure their K's.

They can expand towards the rim but eventually when the big tribes have formed there are going to be people who look at them as an issue, how they deal with that is yet to be seen and i am not saying they do or do not have the skill to do with it but the potential is there for them being hit 2v1 your map to me only goes to show that better

Not sure where he said that 100% they are going to get hit by multiple tribes pretty sure he said as i did that there is potential or that it is likely .not that it categorically is going to happen.

Radioactive

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Not sure where he said that 100% they are going to get hit by multiple tribes pretty sure he said as i did that there is potential or that it is likely .not that it categorically is going to happen.

There is an equal potential that they could be left alone to expand to the rim is all I am saying. He was pointing out its bad to be in 2k's as if there is a wall that tribes in 1K can't cross. I was never defending the tribe itself, just the thought that they are at a higher risk than any other tribe because they are in 2k's. When in reality any tribe that targets them this early, their leadership should step down. Would be a huge blow to any tribe to target them this early based on their ODD on W114 showing they are most likely majority turtles and how close together they are as a tribe. Them being in 2k's should have nothing to do with why they get targeted unless they get unlucky and have a tribe ally with another tribe in the other K with the sole purpose of taking them out.

In theory unless a tribe of talented veteran players go after this tribe. They should have plenty of time to bunch up and push for the rim.

Pareidolia Paranoia

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
.OS. are very capable of playing it either way. They know when to turtle and went to lean towards the hare.

W114 they started off as the aggressive hare and ended up turtle by the end.

This world seems to be a potential flip of that. Don't know yet it's too early.

GreyDragoon

Reaction score
Interesting start and writeups on this. Almost no names I recognize anymore - but that's always the fun of coming back :) Should be a good time.

My 2 cents - purely based on completely unfinished early pumping and startups, EAT has a nice location and ability to consolidate and move freely.
Better looked at again in ~5 days when the various tribes that PP farmed and relocated have turned into actual players and we get a sense of how the dust will settle in K44/45/54/55. That mechanism really screws up any early prognostication.

Deleted User - 10368546

Any of you guys going to give your opinion on the top 10 tribes or just cry about barb nobling?

Only thing thats crying about barb nobling is duanlesua's wallet.

Imagine actually being that stupid to waste so much money/pp on minting coins and producing nobleman ONLY to waste it on 36pt barb lmao
and then waste even more pp/money to build it up when it would prob be much cheaper to spend that money on decent sized nuke and then noble 900-1000pt villages from players around you who farm pp and don't have much/any troops.

sadly being rich ≠ being smart

Pareidolia Paranoia

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Imagine actually being that stupid to waste so much money/pp on minting coins and producing nobleman ONLY to waste it on 36pt barb lmao
and then waste even more pp/money to build it up when it would prob be much cheaper to spend that money on decent sized nuke and then noble 900-1000pt villages from players around you who farm pp and don't have much/any troops.

I didn't know you knew the troop count in all 6 villas? Are you a psychic?

It's easy to be rich when you have two wallets. Food for thought.

I remember a phrase, it's about how you use it, not how big it is :D

Last edited:

Radioactive

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Imagine pp farming a couple worlds so you waste no money at all on a video game that more or less allows you the play for free as long as you are patient and pp farm a couple worlds? As for the him nobling barbs on this world I don't really understand it unless he wants to get a second village while he builds up a fully nuke.

However I have been on worlds with 20:1 rule where is you pp abuse your only targets are barbs but I do not believe the 20:1 rule is activated this world.

Pareidolia Paranoia

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Imagine pp farming a couple worlds so you waste no money at all on a video game that more or less allows you the play for free as long as you are patient and pp farm a couple worlds? As for the him nobling barbs on this world I don't really understand it unless he wants to get a second village while he builds up a fully nuke.

However I have been on worlds with 20:1 rule where is you pp abuse your only targets are barbs but I do not believe the 20:1 rule is activated this world.

It is activated unfortunately :( Can't hit 75% around me, so I will just wait patiently.

luluki

Reaction score
I think it's to early to talk about the top 10 tribes since in the top 10 there are players who spend a lot off pp and this doesn't mean skill...

Maybe in one month the top 10 is different or maybe we should talk about the tribes we know from other worlds that are not neccessary in the top 10!! As I said it's to early to get conclusions..

Waldo06

Reaction score
it is going to be a fun world. Now one mention in a message to a friend I know that we where pre made not so at all. Just a bunch of old school guys trying to have some fun.

Waldo06

Reaction score
LOL you have no clue who a lot the old timers and world winning players are that are mixed in those top ten tribes. How long you been play the game for? I see ex-pear players, Ex-Disney players. Think we need someone else to do a update beside No idea ... That's like taking a dump and not wipe your @$$ !!

We are some old school here I started in world 4 and had to play that one for four years and I see a lot of old school players in this world should be a fun one for sure. My stats for world 4 a and 43 don't show just like some others but the players I see can kick some tail in this world