WAR Its that time of the month

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Where to begin.....

PMS started as a small tribe near the rim on the South West corner of the world. It is safe to say at the start we were up against it we were never particularly a big tribe and we had a range of tribes at our front door constantly trying to take our lunch money. Flash forward a few months we had gained a bit of bulk and were openly fighting the #1 tribe at the time, who were still leagues ahead of everyone else and looked certainly the worlds best contenders. After a while of fighting SPAM. We recruited players from rank 1 that were abandoned and make a power play by merging in most of the tribe formerly known as RISE (I know some will say hugging but without that play the world would be very different for us).

With that move PMS is officially on the world map and looking like a solid tribe who might make something of themselves.

For the following months we continued our fight against #1 and they disbanded leaving the spoils to the victors.

The clean up of the remaining players and villages began right away, we needed to act fast and consolidate the territory that we had fought so hard for. However there are always those who come and try to munch on our year long earned food.

MUNCH enters

The problems began when they decided to take it upon themselves and begin cross nobling/recapping our spoils of war, now surely we can not let this stand? Despite attempts at talking to them neither side could ever come to a compromise. We now find ourselves in the present day and with the skirmishes still continuing PMS is making a stand!

PMS has decided we will not let MUNCH munch our food any longer and hereby, time to close the mouths of the vultures of the north! Let's get Run running too as I'm sure they will be heavily involved supporting.

HEEREBY PMS IS GOING TO WAR! PMS VS MUNCH AND RUN.

Note. Nothing personal war is part of the game. Even the digs are nothing personal just a bit of banter. Good luck to both. Let's set the world alight!

DaWolf85

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Interesting, the world's heating up I suppose. Makes sense when you consider the competition for the scraps of Nomex. Maybe not a great decision from Munch to get involved?

Good luck to both sides, should be a fun war to watch.

Mastah

Reaction score
I only managed to declare on MUNCH. in game though, is it impossible to declare on 2 tribes in the same war? MUNCH. please add Run. in the war for better war stats! :)

Comply Or Die

Reaction score
I only managed to declare on MUNCH. in game though, is it impossible to declare on 2 tribes in the same war? MUNCH. please add Run. in the war for better war stats! :)
I can’t imagine Run/PMS having much to do with the actual war stats with the current set up, but you should be able to add a tribe to the war anyway

Mastah

Reaction score
I can’t imagine Run/PMS having much to do with the actual war stats with the current set up, but you should be able to add a tribe to the war anyway

Yeah but movement between Run. and MUNCH. means that a lot of players may move back and forth that are in the front line. (What already has happened with avivm38, otherwise we wouldn't have bothered taking in Run. in the declaration here)
I only see buttons to invite tribes to our side but not the other side.

Mastah

Reaction score
Anyway; I hope this month blood will come out of more cavities than usual, best of luck to everyone involved!

One-Punch Man

Reaction score
Haha, well you guys are so awesome i decided to make an account on the externals to point out a few things.

1. We didnt steal your food, we discussed diplomacy and a joint op way before nomex disbanded:

As you can see, it was simply a discussion we had between leadership. What really happened is when we started attacking it was around the time nomex was disbanded, at which point we had already launched a huge scale op, and PMS then got account sits from nomex (they had the picasso of choas sit) so they started trying to bargain. We let them cap some, they gave us some and it was all nice. Then WB + PMS recruited most of nomex and decided...aww man were out of food now, so lets blame munch? even though we previously wanted their help on nomex.

2. Of course we are fighting over villages, you tried to noble into K45!!!!!!!!!!

MUNCH are here to fight, so this is going to be great fun, but please dont lie/chat nonsense on the forums about things you dont know? the only reason PMS is declaring war on MUNCH is because you are allied to both Sintm + WB... so you actually dont border any tribe you could possibly fight? so in your wise decisions you decided 'I know' lets go to war with the north east tribe of the world when we are the south west because we are to busy allying all our surrounding tribes?

Munch are ready homie... we will now just sit here and wait 100+ hours for your nukes to land.....

P.S lets make this a fun war :)

-Nate

Mastah

Reaction score
Haha, well you guys are so awesome i decided to make an account on the externals to point out a few things.

1. We didnt steal your food, we discussed diplomacy and a joint op way before nomex disbanded:

As you can see, it was simply a discussion we had between leadership. What really happened is when we started attacking it was around the time nomex was disbanded, at which point we had already launched a huge scale op, and PMS then got account sits from nomex (they had the picasso of choas sit) so they started trying to bargain. We let them cap some, they gave us some and it was all nice. Then WB + PMS recruited most of nomex and decided...aww man were out of food now, so lets blame munch? even though we previously wanted their help on nomex.

2. Of course we are fighting over villages, you tried to noble into K45!!!!!!!!!!

MUNCH are here to fight, so this is going to be great fun, but please dont lie/chat nonsense on the forums about things you dont know? the only reason PMS is declaring war on MUNCH is because you are allied to both Sintm + WB... so you actually dont border any tribe you could possibly fight? so in your wise decisions you decided 'I know' lets go to war with the north east tribe of the world when we are the south west because we are to busy allying all our surrounding tribes?

Munch are ready homie... we will now just sit here and wait 100+ hours for your nukes to land.....

-Nate

Glad to have you here on the external!

Also; As much as I like to see screenshots of what I have written taken out of context; discussing coordinated attacks is not the same as us allowing you to take villages of Nomex everywhere, as I've said: We never had any problem with you going in K34, we wanted K44 and we couldn't come to terms and both you and WB recruited from Nomex (PMS didn't, unless you count in the recruits from way back in time). For us it was about choosing our battles, we had two tribes that recruited our enemies in that area and we chose now to declare on one of them.

PS: Please invite Run. to the war since I didn't mange to DS

One-Punch Man

Reaction score
your scared of a close range fight, we can all see it, so you dont need to try hide behind nonsense dude.... just say your declaring on munch because you ally everyone around you and the only tribes you dont have relations with are cicada and munch, so you had to choose between one of them?

We both knew this was coming though, and I look forward to it. You told me that Munch was inexperienced when it comes to fighting and that PMS had more experience with fighting on 112, so now we can put that to the test? Im super excited about this, but lets not make stuff up about each others tribes as to be honest i hate taking screen shots... but you left me no choice and im not going to let your lies sit for everyone to see :)

Mastah

Reaction score
your scared of a close range fight, we can all see it, so you dont need to try hide behind nonsense dude.... just say your declaring on munch because you ally everyone around you and the only tribes you dont have relations with are cicada and munch, so you had to choose between one of them?

We both knew this was coming though, and I look forward to it. You told me that Munch was inexperienced when it comes to fighting and that PMS had more experience with fighting on 112, so now we can put that to the test? Im super excited about this, but lets not make stuff up about each others tribes as to be honest i hate taking screen shots... but you left me no choice and im not going to let your lies sit for everyone to see :)

You seem to do a lot of it though, even if this is the first time you have posted one on the external, so a bit sad if you don't like it.
I can't recall that I have ever written that we are war experienced, usually I write quite the opposite (although I'm sure you can dig up an appropriate screenshot to contradict me) The only players in PMS that I would call experienced when it comes to war on this server (especially defensive ones) are the ones we have recruited, none of our core players has been tested so far on this server, and I don't think I have ever claimed something else. (Maybe Bond/Zumi has)

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
The clean up of the remaining players and villages began right away, we needed to act fast and consolidate the territory that we had fought so hard for. However there are always those who come and try to munch on our year long earned food.

MUNCH enters

The problems began when they decided to take it upon themselves and begin cross nobling/recapping our spoils of war, now surely we can not let this stand? Despite attempts at talking to them neither side could ever come to a compromise. We now find ourselves in the present day and with the skirmishes still continuing PMS is making a stand!

PMS has decided we will not let MUNCH munch our food any longer and hereby, time to close the mouths of the vultures of the north! Let's get Run running too as I'm sure they will be heavily involved supporting.

There's one aspect that seems to be conspicuously missing from the above.

WB

WB joined very late on in the SPAM war, entering in an alliance with you while terminating their agreement with SPAM. They joined very late, much like Munch. However, WB were also your allies, with a commitment to you. Munch were not.

WB recruited so much, that at the time rumour has it you downgraded them to NAP. They recruited them to the extent you hardly even have a border with Munch:

1596909387943.png

So lets not pretend this is some moral cause you've found yourself devoted to. Since, if that were the case, you'd be warring WB. But as we both know, you can't go south due to your relations with SINTM, while their war with Jheez has cut off your east, so you can't go there either. It was WB or Munch, apparently WB have offered you enough to go for Munch.

You guys seem to have a habit of operating wars based on ganging up rather than fighting the good fight. How much help will you need for this one, 2, 3, 4? You already waited for the moment that Munch started fighting Jheez, so that's 2. You already look likely to have WB onside, that's 3. You already asked me my status, that could have been 4 right there! So let's not pretend this is any moral, righteous march towards glory. Because its not. It sounds more like a cry for help, a hopeful call to the vultures. It would be smart if it weren't so transparent ;)

BH

Mastah

Reaction score
Thanks for your post BH. I wouldn't see this as a gangbang though and I don't claim moral superiority. We'll see if WB joins in formally or not, but for fun lets say they do. Then we have about 77 million vs 59 million, hardly a gangbang? Some might even say almost a fair fight? And throwing the gangbang card on us given what MUNCH. did first on Nomex and then on JheeeZ?

And it would be a low one for you to take JheeeZ into account given their gangbang situation. You moved in there after I had ended my diplomatic talks with MUNCH. leadership, they have known that this would come before they declared on JheeeZ and if JheeeZ manages to be some sort of big factor for us to aid us in this war while managing to survive against being attacked from almost 360 degrees, then I definitely will be joining a JheeeZ fanclub if there is one.

chandler15

Reaction score
You guys seem to have a habit of operating wars based on ganging up rather than fighting the good fight. How much help will you need for this one, 2, 3, 4? You already waited for the moment that Munch started fighting Jheez, so that's 2. You already look likely to have WB onside, that's 3. You already asked me my status, that could have been 4 right there! So let's not pretend this is any moral, righteous march towards glory. Because its not. It sounds more like a cry for help, a hopeful call to the vultures. It would be smart if it weren't so transparent ;)

I would just like to point out that you say we have a habit of ganging up on other tribes yet is that not exactly what you have just done to Jheez considering Cicada and SINTM are fighting them? If i am not mistaken that puts you in the same category as us.

Of course we are fighting over villages, you tried to noble into K45!!!!!!!!!!

Forgive me if i am wrong but i am not aware of anyone from PMS who tried to noble into K45 instead it was you encroaching on K44 which triggered this but am more than happy to retract the statement if you provide proof.

I am looking forward to the coming months it will be interesting to see what happens! :)

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
MUNCH enters

The problems began when they decided to take it upon themselves and begin cross nobling/recapping our spoils of war, now surely we can not let this stand?

I say you rim them.

Let's get Run running too as I'm sure they will be heavily involved supporting.

Yes it's true. I have support inbound as we speak.

Edit for double post.

Last edited:

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

-Nate

1. Nobling ito k44 should of always been spoils for PMS SINTIM and WB the winners of the war. Either via nobling or recruiting. Upto the tribes to decide.

2. I dont believe anyone ever tried to noble in K45?

3. I think the PMS situation is always far better then how trapped Munch/Run are. I'd rather be able to bank on a some fronts being safe rather then being trapped in a corner of the world with no diplomacy/no war. Will lead to internal players complaining and quitting.

In terms of the gang banging comment. I cant say I agree completely an alliance had a common enemy so went for it. Nothing wrong there.

Where I would define a gangbang is when a tribe has already been crippled or made powerless by other tribes then jumping in for scraps. Such as jumping in on Nomex at the end. Currently jumping in on the Cicada and Jheez war. Ofcourse SINTIM got involved due to possible mistakes made in recruiting some account that should of been spoils of war. I must admit Munch jumped in before Jheez was totally crippled. So props to Munch for not nibbling at scraps again but rather taking some morsels Cicada and SINTIM have allowed.

Snow Rabbit

Reaction score
nNszUgb.jpg

One-Punch Man

Reaction score
haha Mastah/Zumi your cute I will give you that. PMS + WB the winners? what about Sintm as they were fighting Nomex? and last time i checked NOMEX was never beaten? their tribe was disband, half of them recruited? If we all take a look at war stats for a second we realise that PMS have almost no ODD, and an OK amount of ODA, but its not really tribe breaking is it?... you guys fought for longer than us yes. But how can you say you deserve all the spoils when we op'd together, we activly spoke about working together? then they have internal issues, they break from the inside and all of a sudden its all PMS territory because you guys broke them?......I mean..... do you seriously think that?

I think i remember why i left the externals, because its full of people who just talk and dont actually play the game... I hold no grudges and i only play TW to fight people. So lets fight, and that will determine everything. Good luck.

Black Hammer138

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Can someone explain to PMS what actually happened with Nomex? I don't think it was because of their war.....