Dirty DS

Timothy Mus

Tribe Mate of the Year 2021
Reaction score
This is just false information, none in Uni stood by this and we ate the account the moment it was unbanned after its 1/3 village penalty, we kicked the account from tribe afterwards and all the 16k fakes or whatever that was sent was cancelled also.

Yes that is true about 106 so never call uni cheating tribe when you have no cluee.

Dream*

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
sad to see game is played for badge today, not to have some fun and enjoy the wars

the war on this world was good. Overall it was pretty even, som fun banter from both side. What I thought some respect between the tribes.

How more wrong could I be. And this was after I tried to overlook when the first stunt happend. :)

Salvador Dali

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yes that is true about 106 so never call uni cheating tribe when you have no cluee.

I fought the swedes on 106 and as far as I am aware they played by the rules. We some some minor breaches of the rules such as someone buying villages from a random for PP giving him a nice frontline, but other than that we saw no botters or any indication of foul play.

vekinator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
sad to see game is played for badge today, not to have some fun and enjoy the wars
DS doesnt have any fun in fair fighting. They had no fair war from beginning of this world.

First they double crossed Barcsa acc to get him out of their continent, then sabotage on TRE and Rage which got them most of that continent, and now this.

Not to mention they were making fun of players who took those hits and were celebrating it as something good. Seems only way they have fun is by being toxic, doing shady things, and doing all it takes to get a win.

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I am just gonna unleash the allmighty Abel, then this world is GG and ashen will have lost 7k € on this world. Can't fkn wait to see that!

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
What's ikea odds on losing:winning? And is there a TW bookie? Asking for a friend obviously.

They deleted a tribe and trashed several accounts then can barely follow up on it lol

1597242926892.png

Who would win? 1 hacked tribe or a bunch of cheaty bois and their apologists/hypocrite simps

"PeRsOnAl AtTaCkS aRe LaMe" - ignores the months of personal attacks on Ragestyles.

Dont get me wrong i attack memestyles as well. But to then turn around and pretend to act outraged when something is said against other people in their own tribe is hilarious. Either its acceptable or its not, why for one and not the other?

Stay garbage DS

Also if bag and ashen could stop begging people to 'finally hit delete' that would also be appreciated

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
DS doesnt have any fun in fair fighting. They had no fair war from beginning of this world.

First they double crossed Barcsa acc to get him out of their continent, then sabotage on TRE and Rage which got them most of that continent, and now this.

Not to mention they were making fun of players who took those hits and were celebrating it as something good. Seems only way they have fun is by being toxic, doing shady things, and doing all it takes to get a win.

Don't forget the Johannkari account. That also had a coplayer who sold the account out to DS
Johan -> Rage + TRE -> Peter + Glanne + Bob through sit. 6 sabotages in total.

Deleted User - 848896163

Jorge is there on wp, paul is there on slacker. Just call who else, not gonna make a difference.
wow 2 ppl out of what like 20

go back to getting smacked around by papa krieger LOL! LOL! LOL!

Kül Tigin

Reaction score
wow 2 ppl out of what like 20

go back to getting smacked around by papa krieger LOL! LOL! LOL!

Does 20 players make a difference or just 2-3? Most skilled 2 guys are here. If you hear, process and talk through what is in your pants, what can I do?

I didnt know krieger was your papa. It looks a legit son of a trash.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 848896163

Does 20 players make a difference or just 2-3? Most skilled 2 guys are here. If you hear, process and talk through what is in your pants, what can I do?

I didnt know krieger was your papa. It looks a legit son of a trash.
no, you cant read. krieger is your father. your his son.

wow what makes a bigger difference, 20 players or 2-3? are you stupid?

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Nothing else to say except to give a shoutout to the all players in both tribes for assisting with the support team and their investigations where they could in the last few days. At the end of the day we are all nerds playing the game for fun and nobody at all likes to see the TW community be damaged by things like this. Those of you with with integrity get my thanks

Also i'd like to publicly apologise if anyone was offended by the things i said, perhaps some of it was over the line in the same way that some of the things done here recently were over the line. I have no problem admitting i was wrong if i was in the wrong.

Peace.