Summary of this world in memes

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
No, our endgame allies did the job perfectly ^^

Damn, which tribe would that be? It is REALLY confusing for us to understand which tribe you mean rn. Ikea? Ds? Aces? Shock? NoName? You have had alot of allies thru the world.

First you sat back and let down Aces / shock, then you got backstabbed by DS, whom you swore would never win (Funny, i mean, we know your word is worth dog shite anyway by now) and then you aided Ikea, whom you also swore to noble out.

But you end up giving DS all of your villages. So, which tribe have you been letting down????

Personally, i think this world would have been waaaay diffrent if your tribe had helped your first ally when they asked for the help, as they were dying. But hey, i do not understand hungarians, they think diffrently from myself. I can only sitt and wait for their masterplan to unfold.

Say Bye

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I made enough mistakes on this server, and on that mistake list, you were the first, and Godzilla was the last :( We had only two endgame allies Gow, both of them decided to attack us... :) The causes are understandable form your side, but not acceptable. You are as shitty as DS, the difference is they can play this game a bit, and can use their head sometimes.

Giving villages to DS? This is a hard speech from the leader of legendary Aces who gave 3k villages to DS in a week :)

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I made enough mistakes on this server, and on that mistake list, you were the first, and Godzilla was the last :( We had only two endgame allies Gow, both of them decided to attack us... :) The causes are understandable form your side, but not acceptable. You are as shitty as DS, the difference is they can play this game a bit, and can use their head sometimes.

Giving villages to DS? This is a hard speech from the leader of legendary Aces who gave 3k villages to DS in a week :)

Ey, don't come here and say We gave anything, we called for help multiple times, when you finally withdrew your support from us to fight ikea WE KNEW we were dead in the water. You wanted us to fight an prolonging war meanwhile you bashed Ikea.

What would that have given you? With all fact's on the table, which i told you would happen exactly as it went down by the way.

When we realized we had no allies, we decided to go out with a bang. Make it or don't , i won't fight a losing battle where our allies tries to sneak some BS. You started the war, yet we are here fighting. Ikea offered you peace multiple of times, you never took it.

You are the sole reason the alliance broke down, if you had assisted us in the war with DS - We still be playing today, both of us. Shouldn't put too much shame on you for at least trying.

We gave DS 2 vills per op on average, while taking 3. Can you say the same?

Last edited by a moderator:

HelloHeidy

Reaction score
seven why dont you run away from this fight too? You seem to be good at running away when anything gets hard for you. Go and blame another tribe for you losing its quite comical to watch you act like you did anything of note. You say you went out with a bang? When? Before or after you ran away as i didnt see you do anything before

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
5b49e5821884c48bd00e25492570669b.png

c20618ebfdfbeb9e37683947180abed4.png

b0241119f3ea550eab1bc9ada8fdea34.png

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
'Some' DS members after Ashen:

1) Sabotages enemy accounts
2) Refuses to accept any punishment and causes his tribe the L by having a tantrum

1597395393933.png

Dont think i've seen many people so completely manage to screw the enemy tribe and their own tribe over at the same time