WAR Excuse Masters

Jumpish

Reaction score
Every world flex and trex join the world, they try to get a co player into the enemy tribe or get an account sit and then send the troops away lol.

You guys can keep guessing who I am because I'm probably the person who you are looking for in Drunk. I know you guys well enough to who you guys are dirty as hell (e.g. one of you has a daughter, one of you from UAE spending father's money, etc.) and already have decided on winning members to take to the end of the world to noble the rest.

There are reasons why Healer is bringing old players from other worlds and going through the bother of boosting. The winning members are already decided and you aint' in it!

Stop being so hot headed. it's just harmless bantering with history of facts about you guys.

Last edited:

Jumpish

Reaction score
Also, literally 8 Drunk guys circlejerking in the public forum being told to post to bury these posts on vc lol

Rick James

Reaction score
Yeah, requesting def for a month. And we have Joshey with his 3m def troops, 0 frontline and who didnt assist anyone in tribe, and never has this entire world. Rikka Takatrash (soon to be Drunk member prob), who insted of helping anyone in OP, decided to def his 5 drunk frontvillas with 120-150k pop stacks and "i need my def villas at home for this 500k rim tribe." < true spoken words minutes after they uploaded their vault with 41 backline def.

These two surely didnt have any impact at all i guess.
Please continue to spread your words of wisdom, Picasso of Chaos
Isnt your account sit being passed around like its a pack of bubble gum? lmfao kick rocks

greenfingers

Reaction score
all those points and all those troops and yet even the biggest of tribes is jack shit without off-hand tactics

some of you homies should be working for the army as tacticians or some shit cos it really do be feeling like people lives be at stake in this game sometime

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You guys can keep guessing who I am because I'm probably the person who you are looking for in Drunk. I know you guys well enough to who you guys are dirty as hell (e.g. one of you has a daughter, one of you from UAE spending father's money, etc.) and already have decided on winning members to take to the end of the world to noble the rest.

I call being the one from UAE trex, you can have the daughter theory. Sucks to suck brother.

Deleted User - 848896163

Someone is just too angry that I spent in this world more than he earns in a year

So let me tell you, how did you figure out about me botting in 112 :D?

Did you even see the ticket? I assume not.... Mods won't show you shit, but what your ears can hear your eyes can't probably see ...

At least I am a wealthy man in the very end, unlike you, someone who failed in his life and looks like he is so hurt that this game means everything for him from the way he talks

That's cause you are lifeless

It's not that I don't hear rumors about me, it's just am too big to respond to them

taking larping to the next level ^

Draw the Owl

Reaction score
Can you teach me how to defend?

You can try this;

1. Do not hit 30 nukes and 8 trains during night bonus.
2. Do not snipe your own trains.
3. Stick to your landing times.
4. Anti-snipes.

Imagine sending screenshots from hits on an account that pressed delete 10 minutes after OP hit. Babin, did you not tell your puppets? :eek: